Fake message icon

Fake message icon

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 8, 2016, 09:0409/08/16
11/27/14

Fake message icon

First scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages...but when i open i dont see any new message.

Second scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages... i open and read the messages but the icon still show that i have new messages.

In every scenarios i must reload the game.

The other problem is the scrooling speed . I recived many messages from one player...i see he sended 5 messages when i open the game but it is very hard to read them becouse it jumps to much up and down .

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 8, 2016, 16:5009/08/16
03/22/16

Lord Mark said:

First scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages...but when i open i dont see any new message.

Second scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages... i open and read the messages but the icon still show that i have new messages.

The other problem is the scrooling speed . I recived many messages from one player...i see he sended 5 messages when i open the game but it is very hard to read them becouse it jumps to much up and down .

If you see the icon and not the  message, close the game, clear your cache, reopen game. Messages will appear.

Scrolling is a known problem with some explorers and Adobe. There are many posts on scrolling issues.

Sep 8, 2016, 17:2709/08/16
11/27/14
brunsonthomas said:

Lord Mark said:

First scenario:

Second scenario:

If you see the icon and not the  message, close the game, clear your cache, reopen game. Messages will appear.

Scrolling is a known problem with some explorers and Adobe. There are many posts on scrolling issues.

I know i must close the game....But to many times on a single day
Sep 8, 2016, 18:2209/08/16
03/22/16

Lord Mark said:

brunsonthomas said:

Lord Mark said:

First scenario:

Second scenario:

I know i must close the game....But to many times on a single day

I have to do it at least 4 times a day. But I am on Forum regularly as well as other Plarium games. When you clear cache and page not over half full beforeyou clear cache, submit report to  http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48