Fake message icon

3 Replies
Lord Mark
8 September, 2016, 9:04 AM UTC

First scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages...but when i open i dont see any new message.

Second scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages... i open and read the messages but the icon still show that i have new messages.

In every scenarios i must reload the game.



The other problem is the scrooling speed . I recived many messages from one player...i see he sended 5 messages when i open the game but it is very hard to read them becouse it jumps to much up and down .

UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
8 September, 2016, 4:50 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


First scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages...but when i open i dont see any new message.

Second scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages... i open and read the messages but the icon still show that i have new messages.

In every scenarios i must reload the game.



The other problem is the scrooling speed . I recived many messages from one player...i see he sended 5 messages when i open the game but it is very hard to read them becouse it jumps to much up and down .

If you see the icon and not the  message, close the game, clear your cache, reopen game. Messages will appear.

Scrolling is a known problem with some explorers and Adobe. There are many posts on scrolling issues.

UTC +5:00
Lord Mark
8 September, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Lord Mark said:


First scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages...but when i open i dont see any new message.

Second scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages... i open and read the messages but the icon still show that i have new messages.

In every scenarios i must reload the game.



The other problem is the scrooling speed . I recived many messages from one player...i see he sended 5 messages when i open the game but it is very hard to read them becouse it jumps to much up and down .

If you see the icon and not the  message, close the game, clear your cache, reopen game. Messages will appear.

Scrolling is a known problem with some explorers and Adobe. There are many posts on scrolling issues.

I know i must close the game....But to many times on a single day
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
8 September, 2016, 6:22 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


brunsonthomas said:


Lord Mark said:


First scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages...but when i open i dont see any new message.

Second scenario:

I see the icon that i have unread messages... i open and read the messages but the icon still show that i have new messages.

In every scenarios i must reload the game.



The other problem is the scrooling speed . I recived many messages from one player...i see he sended 5 messages when i open the game but it is very hard to read them becouse it jumps to much up and down .

If you see the icon and not the  message, close the game, clear your cache, reopen game. Messages will appear.

Scrolling is a known problem with some explorers and Adobe. There are many posts on scrolling issues.

I know i must close the game....But to many times on a single day

I have to do it at least 4 times a day. But I am on Forum regularly as well as other Plarium games. When you clear cache and page not over half full beforeyou clear cache, submit report to  http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

UTC +5:00
1721762 users registered; 42555 topics; 271520 posts; our newest member:rg03abc