Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 9, 2016, 19:3609/09/16
11/30/14

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

So if you people dont want to make it worse for Biohazard.

Leave this part alone.

First of all Tweeker gave Bio permission openly on this forum to check the IP address.  Second, the IP address was never posted only confirmation that it was the same.  Third how is this possible when you both supposedly live in different places?  But yet you work at the same place?  There are so many statements and claims in here that contradict themselves it's really VERY difficult to know what is true.  I am sorry but you are making yourselves appear worse with every statement and claim you make.

if you dont know what you are talking about you should not respond .

Plarium did deleted the the IP adres!

i leave it by this i wait for plarium to respond seems biohazard thinks this is normal

and if yo have ever heard of a border city its easy to live in germany just 2 minutes from the Dutch border and work in the Netherlands.

realy no contradiction.

Also very easy to keep constructing a story as you go, so the IP address is your employers?  How do they feel about you using their IP address to access gaming sites while you are working?  You did state you do not live in the same place but work at the same place.  Just askin 

Maybe you all can come to TS at the same time so we can confirm the claim of being two different people then I can rest easy tonite 

**edit** I won't delete my comments but I will withdraw my statement that the IP was not posted, I personally did not see it, but apparently it was deleted.  As for making things personal I seem to have hit a nerve so my last statement in this thread will be to BRING IT  we are waiting, there is no need for the juvenile posts that have been made in these threads.  Actions speak louder than words.
They are different persons.
Sep 9, 2016, 19:4109/09/16
12/18/14
I'll take your word for it
Sep 10, 2016, 15:4909/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 15:50(edited)
11/12/15

Well Tess, 

You think your league is soooo nobal and truth to your words...but the truth is, top leagues had a NAP in place long before and the coalition made among leagues including the Unforgivens and KT...then you decided to kick it down the hill by disbanding it, calling KT out in the open and attacking Unforgiven Knights with your thunder buddies so that you can be the No 01. So its you who started all of these...not Shin or the Emps so I'm all in for the Emps. After taking over Knights beacon you call in for a NAP...now how crappy is that.

And on top of everything, when your thunder buddies get served the same dish, you cry out on the forum...how sad is that....lol

Sep 10, 2016, 16:5609/10/16
06/29/14

Blade said:

Well Tess, 

You think your league is soooo nobal and truth to your words...but the truth is, top leagues had a NAP in place long before and the coalition made among leagues including the Unforgivens and KT...then you decided to kick it down the hill by disbanding it, calling KT out in the open and attacking Unforgiven Knights with your thunder buddies so that you can be the No 01. So its you who started all of these...not Shin or the Emps so I'm all in for the Emps. After taking over Knights beacon you call in for a NAP...now how crappy is that.

And on top of everything, when your thunder buddies get served the same dish, you cry out on the forum...how sad is that....lol

You should keep making more posts, you are doing an fantastic job of showing just how ignorant you really are.

It's great finding out just how low the caliber of players are that fill the ranks of the COWARDS.

Sep 10, 2016, 18:0309/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 18:09(edited)
11/12/15

test said:

Blade said:

Well Tess, 

You should keep making more posts, you are doing an fantastic job of showing just how ignorant you really are.

It's great finding out just how low the caliber of players are that fill the ranks of the COWARDS.

Now you start a rant without any facts like a grandma...Are you telling me everything I said above is false?....and do you even know the meaning of the word Coward?

Cowardly act is what you just did to Kings....we never took a swing at you or your friends...But you think its ok to hit us just because you can't hit Emps...now I wonder what that is called...Anyways remember this...what goes around, comes around...cheers.

Sep 10, 2016, 18:1709/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 18:24(edited)
12/18/14
Blade said:

test said:

Blade said:

Well Tess, 

Now you start a rant without any facts like a grandma...Are you telling me everything I said above is false?....and do you even know the meaning of the word Coward?

Cowardly act is what you just did to Kings....we never took a swing at you or your friends...But you think its ok to hit us just because you can't hit Emps...now I wonder what that is called...Anyways remember this...what goes around, comes around...cheers.

Let's see Emps claimed they hit KOK and Elite because of the hits on Knights.  So they hit our allies because of attacks on theirs.  ALL Unforgivens wanted a NAP to prevent future attacks but couldn't control Emps so Emps "dropped out" of the Unforgivens alliance dropping Unforgiven from their name BUT still maintains diplo and still fights their fights.  Hiding behind a NAP while Emps fight your fights (Emps were excluded from the NAP by their own choice).  If you want to talk about lies and deceit look within.
Sep 10, 2016, 19:0309/10/16
11/12/15

Jezebel said:

Let's see Emps claimed they hit KOK and Elite because of the hits on Knights.  So they hit our allies because of attacks on theirs.  ALL Unforgivens wanted a NAP to prevent future attacks but couldn't control Emps so Emps "dropped out" of the Unforgivens alliance dropping Unforgiven from their name BUT still maintains diplo and still fights their fights.  Hiding behind a NAP while Emps fight your fights (Emps were excluded from the NAP by their own choice).  If you want to talk about lies and deceit look within.

So what you are saying is, its ok for you to hit Knights and hide behind a NAP?

I remember you are outlining whom should be running the leagues on NAP....so thats not a NAP...thats more like you are ordering us to play the game the way you want. Either way we agreed and kept to that.

Emps did not attack KOK because of Kings...Kings never attacked any league interests to be honest. So we as a league never breached anything...but you have breached the NAP you have drawn and blame it on Emps....grow up

Sep 10, 2016, 19:3909/10/16
Sep 12, 2016, 00:50(edited)
08/31/15

Test,

it's funny how you call us cowards when you don't have the ***** to accept the WAR, how scared are you? you lay claim that you are wanting a war, well,  accept it then? why are you being cowards?
This is a WAR GAME, we have sent you a War offer, Accept it, watch how we destroy your beacons. The WAR offer has been sent to your league for more than 3 weeks now, you are just toooo chicken and are sooo scared and cowardly to accept it.

as for your claim on hitting small leagues,  if you call Rank 1 league, Rank 2 league, Rank 4 league and Rank 6 Leagues on the server as small leagues, who is big in your opinion then? Destiny? how self obsessed of a  person are you? do you have to look at the mirror everyday and start making out with  yourself? lol
such Cowards.....
if you got the **** to fight with us, then accept the WAR, we have called you out, this is a war game, so prove ourselves, we send war offers to other leagues to have WARS, this is how a War game works.  lets show the server what each of us is made of. why are you being such a chicken and being a Coward?

Sep 10, 2016, 19:5709/10/16
12/18/14
why post the same thing in all threads? are you incapable of coming up with an original response for each one?  
Sep 10, 2016, 19:5909/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 20:00(edited)
12/18/14
Blade said:

Jezebel said:

I remember you are outlining whom should be running the leagues on NAP....so thats not a NAP...thats more like you are ordering us to play the game the way you want. Either way we agreed and kept to that.

Emps did not attack KOK because of Kings...Kings never attacked any league interests to be honest. So we as a league never breached anything...but you have breached the NAP you have drawn and blame it on Emps....grow up

Emps stated they hit KOK and Elite on behalf of Knights - their explanation.  Funny how when we play the same game we are labelled as the bad guys.  We are using Emp tactics and reasoning ... how's that working for ya?  Doesn't appear to be working very well now does it?
Sep 10, 2016, 20:2509/10/16
10/03/15
Jezebel said:

Blade said:

Jezebel said:

Emps stated they hit KOK and Elite on behalf of Knights - their explanation.  Funny how when we play the same game we are labelled as the bad guys.  We are using Emp tactics and reasoning ... how's that working for ya?  Doesn't appear to be working very well now does it?
well emperors only take on league higher in ranks and you just take a league that is not even in the top 10 so grats on that you are real hero's
Sep 10, 2016, 20:3309/10/16
12/18/14
Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Blade said:

Jezebel said:

well emperors only take on league higher in ranks and you just take a league that is not even in the top 10 so grats on that you are real hero's
Really I seem to recall taking out Emps beacons a few months ago ... 
Sep 11, 2016, 14:3309/11/16
11/12/15
Jezebel said:

What make you look so sad is not that you took the fight to us...just that you label it on the Emps and calling this is on them...Anyways, unlike you we are not gonna blame this on anyone else...and we are not gonna cry about it on the forums...this most probably will be my last response to the useless war of words...we got hit...took a blow...but we are gonna $uck it up and get back up...now you all watch us rising from the ashes :)
Sep 11, 2016, 18:4309/11/16
02/22/15

Emps dropped from the Nap and so did Destiny, Emp's suggested a new nap (with them taking the NW corner) after hitting yet you say above you do not condone that. The only difference is Emp's wanted a alliance with VETO power on who gets beacons in the future. So the Emps wanted the 4 corner holdng leagues KT, KoK, Destiny and themselves to rule and specifically said we all hit anyone who touches us together. That is what this is about.

Kings surrendered their flag in last tourney to the Emps to help them be stronger in the upoming war, I think that is colusion with the Emps
Sep 14, 2016, 02:4609/14/16
09/17/15

I will only speak of firsthand knowledge in this post. I do not know all the ins and outs of what test is saying nor do I know the history behind he and shin.

Test's writing will be underlined.

The Change:

The Unforgivens asked Destiny to re-join the NaP and proimsed they would deal with UE.   We re-joined the NaP with the understanding that Shin would be booted due to his blatent breach of any agreement he has ever made with us, including this most recent NaP.

I was in the meeting where Destiny rejoined the NaP as Venom was not able to be on so Trentos and Myself sat in. Destiny asked to rejoin the NaP and skycooldude(KoK at the time) I believe went down the list and asked if anyone had any objections league by league. no one had any objections to Destiny's request to rejoin the NaP. Emps were not there as they had already withdrawn from the NaP.

Then after Destiny re-joins the NaP.  Emps sends out a letter stating that they are now leaving the NaP.

This is a False statement. Emps were not in the NaP when Destiny rejoined the NaP.

I hope this clarifies things for some people.

Sep 14, 2016, 06:2309/14/16
07/14/14

Sahira can you elaborate some more. I am just a grunt. I see nothing odd in your text though. What are your argument? To me you and test write similar things. I will elaborate.

Your first paragraph. You come into the meeting with some individual talks before. You find it odd all is not voiced openly in front of all? Or are your thoughts more combined with that below.

Second paragraph. In my league letter to us grunts usually get sent out days after the meetings. Spies usually pick up stuff then. When stuff is official to a league, it is all clear. Is this the important argument in the entire text entry? Can you look up if the letter to the grunts was sent out as test write?

Are your argument that any leader should only act on information from meetings, like who is there and not and what others say? And not set the clock when official documents go out? 

I have many more questions and nothing is clarfied to me.

Please write more.

I am very curious if it is a false statement that a letter was sent out from Emps the way test write it.

Sep 14, 2016, 15:3209/14/16
09/17/15

I'm not making any arguments just stating facts based off of the first hand knowledge I have.

Based on what I know I believe this story has been altered to some degree at least and I will explain why. Test has a big long spiel about everything that happened for some time most of which I was not here for nor do I have first hand knowledge of it. As I am reading I get to a specific part I was actually involved in which was Destiny rejoining the NaP This was actually the only NaP meeting I was ever present for so my timeline on this will be very accurate as there is no way I could have it confused with another NaP meeting. Destiny did rejoin the NaP in this meeting this is true. At no point did I or any other officers ask Destiny to rejoin the NaP in this meeting and there were no conditions placed when they rejoined the NaP. Again this is to the best of my knowledge and what I personally heard in the NaP meeting.

now in my mind this statement is questionable at best. perhaps there are things that were done outside the meeting that I don't know about I can't really say and I won't speculate on that.

Test wrote: Then after Destiny re-joins the NaP.  Emps sends out a letter stating that they are now leaving the NaP.

I'll explain to you why I believe this statement is false.

The week prior to attending the NaP meeting I went to I was informed that Emps had withdrawn from the NaP<--- this is 2nd hand knowledge it is what I was told so I cannot verify whether it is truth or not.

The Emps were not present in this NaP meeting<--- this is a fact and falls in line with what I was told

During this meeting I was posed this question- "If Emps grab a beacon that drops in your territory would we be allowed to hit it and hold it until you are ready to take it". To which I responded "Yes you can hit any emps beacons you want they are not in the NaP."

Okay now to me this would seem odd that Emps would send out a letter stating they are now leaving the NaP after they have already left the NaP. Also why would you be posing questions about hitting Emps beacons if they were still in the NaP. So here are your two options on how this went down.

A: Tests statement is false within the timeline of how things went down.

Or

B: Tests statement is true in which case based off of what was said to me in the meeting means Destiny intended to attack someone else within the NaP while they were not present.

I'm heavily leaning towards A: with what I personally witnessed and everything that was said in the NaP meeting it makes the most sense. but by all means formulate your own opinions I'm just putting forth my 2 cents on 1 event that I personally witnessed and why the statements made do not make sense.
Sep 14, 2016, 18:4009/14/16
09/12/15
hmm...we need to hire Hercule Poirot to investigate this mystery letter... 
Sep 14, 2016, 20:1109/14/16
07/14/14

Thank you for elaborating some Sahira. I am just a low grunt so I still do not understand your argument that one sentence from test is false. Stating facts on a forum is by the way making an argument so I also have no clue why you have that odd reasoning. I like that you argue a point so no worries. 

I read tests sentence as he refers to a league letter inside Emps. Could also be a letter to allies of Emps specifically their leaders. As I stated they usually are delayed some after the decision. I do not view it as a letter to destinys leadership.

About your bold text question. Keep in mind that diplomacy talks include alot of hypthetical questions. That pretty much also go with your B:, which I pretty much do not understand. It is an argument btw and not just stating facts.

So I do not understand your bold text at all about tests refering to an Emps letter. What is the problem in that?

As I said before I am just a grunt. There has to be some hidden meaning of this that I do not see. Is it just something important to get timelines correct? Respect for the other? I have seen Emps on the forum get timelines utterly incorrect and way more then destiny. 

I am btw a grunt that like manners and honour alot more then birthdays or timelines. I do believe there is a catch here somewhere that you have yet to tell me.

Please tell me more m'lady!

Sep 15, 2016, 00:3309/15/16
09/17/15
I have nothing more to offer other than what I have personally witnessed and an opinion on the matter.