Shin - the true story

Shin - the true story

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 9, 2016, 03:2509/09/16
02/22/15

LoL

Take a look bacl there Zwelgie or should I say Tweakerbee?

Shin started the forum war.

How can you say Destiny doesn't know how to handle the Emperors, we are still waiting and we still have beacons. You guys sniffing glue over there?
Sep 9, 2016, 03:3009/09/16
02/22/15

vakonziko said:

thefray said:

vakonziko said:

thefray said:

Spending money is part of the game, a league funded paypal account isn't quite the same. All you have accomplished is out spending. Did I see a beacon hit with almost 10k thieves????

First why were there thieves there?????   LOL

Second, how much do you have to spend for 3 players to accumulate 10k thieves?

League is based on working TOGETHER, they work for one goal and pick players that willing to handle it. Its better to work for one, two or three players to make them get massive hammers instead of having all league in mid range of units. And it works, because the massive hammers barely loose nothing, so its worth and paying off. Kudos for them if they did this, very smart, very well organised league.

Yes working together, not funding the few with your hard earned money.

Yes the Emperors have found a way to cheat the intention of the game, a way to cheat the fortress upgrade process.

Funding with resources, money/sapphires is the same thing ( working together ) for one big goal. Im aware that they force their players to fund them, its absolutely bullshit, you cant force people to give you money, so its not hard earned money ( wrong statement from you ). And not sure about what "cheating" you talk with fortress, if they cheated plarium would've banned them.

What part of my statement is wrong? Did I say force? Maybe you should recheck what was said before coming to incorrect conclusions there FANBOY

So are you saying they don't work hard for their money?
Sep 9, 2016, 05:1309/09/16
10/22/15

NOUGH SAID!!!!!  

Do  you need Directions on how to get here? Invite was sent 3 weeks ago

Come on, lets have some fun, dinner and a movie afterwards CUPCAKE  ;) 

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 9, 2016, 06:5009/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 11:59(edited)
10/04/13

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

Anyone notice that Zwelgie and Tweakerbee are on saying the same thing, did you forget which account you were posting?

Admin or Moderators, can we get an IP check on these two accounts and if they are the same what will be done?

Yeah plz do it :P check it plz :P 

Well as you have requested that I do so, here you go tweakerbee.  It seems zwelgje is also using your IP address.

Sep 9, 2016, 08:2909/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 12:00(edited)
10/09/15

BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

Anyone notice that Zwelgie and Tweakerbee are on saying the same thing, did you forget which account you were posting?

Admin or Moderators, can we get an IP check on these two accounts and if they are the same what will be done?

Well as you have requested that I do so, here you go tweakerbee.  It seems zwelgje is also using your IP address. 

Well biohazerd its beacuse we are brothers chaek the payment accounts :P

But well i contacted plarium you are way outside line as a moderator you will get contacted by the communication mager from plarium.

Making a litte forum war is fine. but this is way outside youre book.
Sep 9, 2016, 08:5109/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 12:00(edited)
10/03/15

BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

You go way to far now you are spreading personal info of tweakerbee and me on the forums you can now delete it or you can expect a lawsuite

For your infop tweakerbee and me are Twins we work at the same place and if you check the posted we did UTC-2 you see tweakerbbe lives in Germany and i in the Netherlands.

they should not only take your moderator status but also ban you here.

Sep 9, 2016, 09:3509/09/16
03/08/15

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

Umm.. didnt you just give him permission to do so? even more asked him to do so?

Sep 9, 2016, 09:3809/09/16
03/08/15
I agree he should not have posted it here, but what you did is  intentional. I hope bio brings this issue up to a higher level  as what you did was run into a wolfs den and then cry wolf, nothing worse then a person like that.
Sep 9, 2016, 09:5009/09/16
10/03/15

Timmyboy said:

I agree he should not have posted it here, but what you did is  intentional. I hope bio brings this issue up to a higher level  as what you did was run into a wolfs den and then cry wolf, nothing worse then a person like that.

Do it on a public forum right......

But any away plarium knows tweakerbee and me are twins. and a ip adres is no prove how many husbands and wifes play this game?

I just know a couple of them.

So TImmy its not you to judge here if have tottaly no info if tweakebee and me are the same person.

Sep 9, 2016, 10:0109/09/16
10/03/15

Timmyboy said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

Umm.. didnt you just give him permission to do so? even more asked him to do so?

and tweakerbee never did give primission to the IP Adres on the forum just to check it .

But Biohazard has no clue if he checked the post for instand in the topic i mad he will see a diffrend ip adres.

So he did his work badly. and did only see what he wanted to see.

Sep 9, 2016, 13:0109/09/16
08/12/14
BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

LOL at this! xD
Sep 9, 2016, 13:1109/09/16
06/13/14

Zwelgje said:

BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

You go way to far now you are spreading personal info of tweakerbee and me on the forums you can now delete it or you can expect a lawsuite

For your infop tweakerbee and me are Twins we work at the same place and if you check the posted we did UTC-2 you see tweakerbbe lives in Germany and i in the Netherlands.

So one lives in Germany the other in Netherlands but somehow you have the same IP. 

It seems that i have no clue how internet IP addresses work..... 

Sarcasm off.
Sep 9, 2016, 13:3309/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 16:56(edited)
10/03/15

zapelo said:

Zwelgje said:

BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

So one lives in Germany the other in Netherlands but somehow you have the same IP. 

Sarcasm off.

Read the full story i gues you are way to exited to concetrad and focus on the story im telling, but wo would not be excited in this great time!

Sep 9, 2016, 17:4309/09/16
12/18/14
Zwelgje said:

zapelo said:

Zwelgje said:

BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

Sarcasm off.

Read the full story i gues you are way to exited to concetrad and focus on the story im telling, but wo would not be excited in this great time!

You are twins do you also share a brain??? The psycho babble I am seeing in here is hurting mine.  You also work at the same place?? Does your employer know you are being paid to play a game???  Permission was granted to check the IP on this very forum so what's the secret?? Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum need to find something constructive to do with their time.
Sep 9, 2016, 18:1109/09/16
10/03/15

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

zapelo said:

Zwelgje said:

BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

Sarcasm off.

You are twins do you also share a brain??? The psycho babble I am seeing in here is hurting mine.  You also work at the same place?? Does your employer know you are being paid to play a game???  Permission was granted to check the IP on this very forum so what's the secret?? Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum need to find something constructive to do with their time.

Ask your league member king timmy he can confirm we are diffrend persons, but about Biohazard.

He can await so problems because tweakerbee never gave him premission to put it on the forum.

Since plarium is giving ip adresses to a thirt party. which is in every country i know off illegal.

And Biohazard just posted it on a open forum i just wonder what the fbi will say.

Ow and Jezebel dont go the personal road its not nice if people do that.

We still only play a game and respect each other.
Sep 9, 2016, 18:1409/09/16
10/03/15

So if you people dont want to make it worse for Biohazard.

Leave this part alone.

Sep 9, 2016, 18:1409/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 18:16(edited)
12/18/14

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

zapelo said:

Zwelgje said:

BiohazarD said:

tweakerbee said:

thefray said:

Sarcasm off.

Ask your league member king timmy he can confirm we are diffrend persons, but about Biohazard.

He can await so problems because tweakerbee never gave him premission to put it on the forum.

Since plarium is giving ip adresses to a thirt party. which is in every country i know off illegal.

And Biohazard just posted it on a open forum i just wonder what the fbi will say.

Ow and Jezebel dont go the personal road its not nice if people do that.

We still only play a game and respect each other.

the IP address is not on the forum just confirmation that its the same address....not really sure what your point is here then?

I have seen nothing respectful about your posts so far.....
Sep 9, 2016, 18:2309/09/16
12/18/14
Zwelgje said:

Leave this part alone.

First of all Tweeker gave Bio permission openly on this forum to check the IP address.  Second, the IP address was never posted only confirmation that it was the same.  Third how is this possible when you both supposedly live in different places?  But yet you work at the same place?  There are so many statements and claims in here that contradict themselves it's really VERY difficult to know what is true.  I am sorry but you are making yourselves appear worse with every statement and claim you make.
Sep 9, 2016, 18:4709/09/16
10/03/15

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

Leave this part alone.

First of all Tweeker gave Bio permission openly on this forum to check the IP address.  Second, the IP address was never posted only confirmation that it was the same.  Third how is this possible when you both supposedly live in different places?  But yet you work at the same place?  There are so many statements and claims in here that contradict themselves it's really VERY difficult to know what is true.  I am sorry but you are making yourselves appear worse with every statement and claim you make.

if you dont know what you are talking about you should not respond .

Plarium did deleted the the IP adres!

i leave it by this i wait for plarium to respond seems biohazard thinks this is normal

and if yo have ever heard of a border city its easy to live in germany just 2 minutes from the Dutch border and work in the Netherlands.

realy no contradiction.

Sep 9, 2016, 18:5209/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 19:13(edited)
12/18/14

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

Leave this part alone.

if you dont know what you are talking about you should not respond .

Plarium did deleted the the IP adres!

i leave it by this i wait for plarium to respond seems biohazard thinks this is normal

and if yo have ever heard of a border city its easy to live in germany just 2 minutes from the Dutch border and work in the Netherlands.

realy no contradiction.

Also very easy to keep constructing a story as you go, so the IP address is your employers?  How do they feel about you using their IP address to access gaming sites while you are working?  You did state you do not live in the same place but work at the same place.  Just askin 

Maybe you all can come to TS at the same time so we can confirm the claim of being two different people then I can rest easy tonite 

**edit** I won't delete my comments but I will withdraw my statement that the IP was not posted, I personally did not see it, but apparently it was deleted.  As for making things personal I seem to have hit a nerve so my last statement in this thread will be to BRING IT  we are waiting, there is no need for the juvenile posts that have been made in these threads.  Actions speak louder than words.