Different Units and their training Queue:

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 8, 2016, 17:1609/08/16
04/14/16
Gadheras said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, I understand your wish to train Spies independently, but our devs already gave their resolution on additional queues - declined. This is a Strategy game, and you need to make a choice - should you train offense, Defense or Spies? You can't grow your army on all directions - you need to choose what you need most.

I needed more fun, so I started grow my army in many directions in another game :p

Did you find another game that can give you a rich experience like Stormfall?
Sep 8, 2016, 23:5509/08/16
07/25/15
Rodeo said:

Gadheras said:

Guys, I understand your wish to train Spies independently, but our devs already gave their resolution on additional queues - declined. This is a Strategy game, and you need to make a choice - should you train offense, Defense or Spies? You can't grow your army on all directions - you need to choose what you need most.

I needed more fun, so I started grow my army in many directions in another game :p

Did you find another game that can give you a rich experience like Stormfall?
There is many out there, just look around. and I wouldnt really say Stormfall have given me a very rich experience. Its a test of patience more than anything. Only thing I find fun in Stormfall is try to kick castles over and make salty tears. 
Sep 9, 2016, 02:2809/09/16

db dbomb said:

Personally i dont think there should be ANY units that you can't burn. Including legendaries. Make em take saphs (some) and even take up to 30 days to train.   

You mean make them eat Sapphs instead of Meat? 
Ahh........no. I would nvr even think that let alone suggest it. Saphs to q them (just a few if the time factor is introduced).
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 9, 2016, 06:4809/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 06:48(edited)
09/17/15
db dbomb said:

Ahh........no. I would nvr even think that let alone suggest it. Saphs to q them (just a few if the time factor is introduced).
Ah, so that's what you mean!
Sep 15, 2016, 07:0109/15/16

How about implement the original post but take the possibility to build thieves out of the shadows tab. I personally wouldn't mind building some spies/assassins/succubus's alongside griffins/dragons etc. I think thats a great a idea especially since as you progress and have leveled all if not most of your buildings/lost arts you have a lot more resources to build troops & i often find myself having building queues for days/weeks sometimes months for all 4 slots.

Sep 15, 2016, 21:4709/15/16
12/18/14
Extremption said:

How about implement the original post but take the possibility to build thieves out of the shadows tab. I personally wouldn't mind building some spies/assassins/succubus's alongside griffins/dragons etc. I think thats a great a idea especially since as you progress and have leveled all if not most of your buildings/lost arts you have a lot more resources to build troops & i often find myself having building queues for days/weeks sometimes months for all 4 slots.

agreed it would be nice to build spies independently, i do appreciate the few tournaments we were rewarded spies
Sep 16, 2016, 16:4509/16/16

this is a strategy game:  plarium strategy; don't listen to simple logical suggestions by players.
plraium model:  deal with a disorganized mess or get the **** out.
simple requests. for simple organization.  the devs gave their resolution. devs are never wrong.
understanding?  and yet saying screw you.
dude! i totally just had a lightbulb. charge 5k sapphires to organize the "shadow" category and another 5k sapphires to divide offense and defense.  oh, oh, oh, i know put thieves as rewards in tourneys as a 70% discount, you still have to buy them but it is discounted.
dangit, just gave mtx ideas

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 16, 2016, 17:0209/16/16
10/04/13

Snowgoon said:

You seem to be obsessed with Thief, Assassin and Spy units from the evidence of your recent posts - what is your mysterious plan?
If you are hoping to raid bot castles in perfect safety, then you will be disappointed.
Bot raiding is an 'unfair exploit'
All bot castles should be removed from the map, or given a permanent protection bubble until plarium decide how to fix the problem

If you want more thief units and spies then buy them from the Black Market - If you want a separate queue for spies then you can spend even more sapphires by building imperial units

Plarium will never give you a Lost Art for Thiefs - they are treated in the same way as Legendary units and cannot be upgraded or built in the tavern - They already raid at over 300 mph .. what else do you want?

Separate build queues for offense and defense would be much more welcomed

Actually, they travel at 117mph (with paragon on), you just got them up to 300 using speed boost items...

I wouldn't consider raiding bot castles an exploit.  It's a good source of resources that helps non-paying players at least have some small illusion that they can compete with the coiners. 
Sep 16, 2016, 17:3709/16/16
Sep 16, 2016, 17:41(edited)
12/13/14

BiohazarD said:

Actually, they travel at 117mph (with paragon on), you just got them up to 300 using speed boost items...

I wouldn't consider raiding bot castles an exploit.  It's a good source of resources that helps non-paying players at least have some small illusion that they can compete with the coiners. 

Show me your screenshot - but make certain that it comes from Untamed Lands.

All units there travel at 3x normal speed. This bug has been reported many times but ignored since October

Great news for raiders, but a nightmare for all defenders.

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 16, 2016, 20:4809/16/16
10/04/13
Snowgoon said:

BiohazarD said:

Show me your screenshot - but make certain that it comes from Untamed Lands.

All units there travel at 3x normal speed. This bug has been reported many times but ignored since October

Great news for raiders, but a nightmare for all defenders.

Hmm didn't know that, I haven't tried untamed lands (don't have the time).  If it's been around that long it's probably not a bug but a deliberate change.  I thought you were talking about Dark planes. 
Sep 17, 2016, 15:5909/17/16
Sep 17, 2016, 16:01(edited)
12/13/14

BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

Hmm didn't know that, I haven't tried untamed lands (don't have the time).  If it's been around that long it's probably not a bug but a deliberate change.  I thought you were talking about Dark planes. 

All plarium.com games and servers seem to have a problem with bots, but Untamed Lands is out of control - Trebling the raid speed makes it even worse as players are happy to travel 120 miles.

If this is deliberate policy then it makes no sense on such a small server, which probably has a higher percentage of active players too.

Dark Plains etc could actually benefit from increased raid speed, so long as it was restricted to long distance raids only
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 19, 2016, 11:1109/19/16
Sep 19, 2016, 11:18(edited)
09/17/15

Snowgoon,

I haven't heard of that bug either. According to the information I have we've increased Unit speed x3 on some servers, but not on Untamed Lands. Do you have any screenshots to compare speed?