What's going on with the bot castles?

What's going on with the bot castles?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 7, 2016, 11:5109/07/16
07/25/15
Sifr said:

Have these bot castles in Plarium to give up a lot of free resources is not a blessing to the players. If you want resources go raid other active players and get some pvp points at same time.

Raiding active players will make you lose more than what you gain. Not to mention it will create hostilities. As a no coiner who raid everyday, without inactive castles all around me, it'll be next to impossible to build troops.

Why should someone that is close to these bots be more entitled to free resources than those far from them? 

Actually most bot lines are on the outer rim of the map. What I know of are 1730, 1910, and 2100-2125 (the last one is too far for me). And maybe there are more. It can be useful for those new guys. As for the old guys who are on the inside rim, they can use gate of precision to move if they want.

Problem isnt raid inactive castles, problem is abuse bots that is active and who generate much more resources than what an inactive castle does. Also if you afraid of lose troops playing a war game. You playing the wrong game imho.
Sep 7, 2016, 13:0009/07/16
03/20/14

There are certain bot castles that give you your 33k across the board which if your massive -ph makes you go for the other bots that give 60-70% food to counteract the even beacons great intill you are in a position to hit the food raids again.

take the bots away and you will double the raiding for average  raiders (guesstimate) BUT Plarium wants us to fight each other which will be lessened with the extra raid work.

so i would prolly do more fighin with the bots there for easy res
Sep 7, 2016, 13:3409/07/16
01/12/15
Gadheras said:

Sifr said:

Have these bot castles in Plarium to give up a lot of free resources is not a blessing to the players. If you want resources go raid other active players and get some pvp points at same time.

Raiding active players will make you lose more than what you gain. Not to mention it will create hostilities. As a no coiner who raid everyday, without inactive castles all around me, it'll be next to impossible to build troops.

Why should someone that is close to these bots be more entitled to free resources than those far from them? 

Actually most bot lines are on the outer rim of the map. What I know of are 1730, 1910, and 2100-2125 (the last one is too far for me). And maybe there are more. It can be useful for those new guys. As for the old guys who are on the inside rim, they can use gate of precision to move if they want.

Problem isnt raid inactive castles, problem is abuse bots that is active and who generate much more resources than what an inactive castle does. Also if you afraid of lose troops playing a war game. You playing the wrong game imho.
I've played civ games and total war series. What I learned from them is that if I wage war with everyone I'll be dead in 10 turns. Catacomb is sure a nice place here though.
Sep 7, 2016, 15:5209/07/16
07/25/15

Sifr said:

Gadheras said:

Sifr said:

I've played civ games and total war series. What I learned from them is that if I wage war with everyone I'll be dead in 10 turns. Catacomb is sure a nice place here though.

Neither Total WAR or Civ is a multiplayer game on this scale. You know you can raid and stuff even when sieged right ? End of the day this is a pvp game, its not a pve city builder. 

Sometimes when I hit someone, I get an agry mail asking why I did that for when there is so many inactive castles to raid.... I just "because I can".

Sep 7, 2016, 16:1209/07/16
Sep 7, 2016, 16:12(edited)
11/04/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Many factors should be considered. If we remove those Bot Castles, many players who use them as farms will start complaining. So it's not the best option. 

And yes, I would say "report it" as many times as it takes, because there is a certain workflow for such cases. You need to report them to Support, they need to check your information and decide what to do next.

Plarium Support have de-activated these accounts but that does not guarantee that they will not be re-activate in the future ... we saw this with the 295 bot line and all plarium did was give them protection bubbles

Lord Oberon promised to replace them with vacant lots - this is the only permanent solution - there are no factors to consider. Just bite the bullet and remove them all .... but warn the community first that it is 'Logical and Justified' haha

Sep 7, 2016, 16:1209/07/16
Sep 7, 2016, 16:19(edited)
02/28/16
Gadheras said:

When I started play over a year ago. I had no idea bout bots stacked with resources and so on. I made spies, LOTS OF THEM, I send them out, I used note pad, wrote down co-ords. I started pay notice to when players was active, when they was sleeping and so on. You know its called, PLAY THE GAME. Its a war game, its not hello-kitty online, or build your sand castle. 

The difference between active bots and inactive players is the level of resources they pump out. Go sit on some regular player level 50 something that havent logged in in months and a active bot of same level. The resource income is very much different. 

If bots is a requirement for you to even play this game, I would claim this game would be better without you. No offense, but why should you be such a special need case, compared to others. 
This isnt hello-kitty online? OMG!!! half a year wasted!!! Im asking you again what is the difference between you raiding inactive castles and me raiding a bot line? Also what is your level and average level of active players you are raiding for resourcess?
Sep 7, 2016, 16:2509/07/16
Sep 7, 2016, 16:37(edited)
07/25/15

Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

When I started play over a year ago. I had no idea bout bots stacked with resources and so on. I made spies, LOTS OF THEM, I send them out, I used note pad, wrote down co-ords. I started pay notice to when players was active, when they was sleeping and so on. You know its called, PLAY THE GAME. Its a war game, its not hello-kitty online, or build your sand castle. 

The difference between active bots and inactive players is the level of resources they pump out. Go sit on some regular player level 50 something that havent logged in in months and a active bot of same level. The resource income is very much different. 

If bots is a requirement for you to even play this game, I would claim this game would be better without you. No offense, but why should you be such a special need case, compared to others. 
This isnt hello-kitty online? OMG!!! half a year wasted!!! Im asking you again what is the difference between you raiding inactive castles and me raiding a bot line? Also what is your level and average level of active players you are raiding for resourcess?

Im in the mid 70, and I raid both above and under me. If my spies find something nice I go for it. You can't go around and be afraid of a retaliation, in a pvp game. And who says I just raid inactives?

While back I stalked another player, figured out his pattern, when he did his raids, when he went to sleep and so on. 2 times I caught his OFF returning from raids in the early hours together with the resources he raided for. He got mildly salty, but hey. that just delicious.

Put some effort into it ffs, and don't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver plate. Also if you feel you wasted half a year on this game if bots goes away or will yield very little. You REALLY started play the wrong game to start with.
Sep 7, 2016, 16:3709/07/16
02/28/16

Gadheras said:

Im in the mid 70, and I raid both above and under me. If my spies find something nice I go for it. You can't go around and be afraid of a retaliation, in a pvp game. And who says I just raid inactives?

While back I stalked another player, figured out his pattern, when he did his raids, when he went to sleep and so on. 2 times I caught his OFF returning from raids in the early hours together with the resources he raided for. He got mildly salty, but hey. that just delicious.

Put some effort into it ffs, and don't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver plate.

Are you raiding 70 active players per week? Or are you farimng resources by raiding inactive castles which is the same thing as me raiding bot lines.

Sep 7, 2016, 16:4409/07/16
07/25/15
Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

Put some effort into it ffs, and don't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver plate.

Are you raiding 70 active players per week? Or are you farimng resources by raiding inactive castles which is the same thing as me raiding bot lines.

I maxed all my buildings and tech. I got long build queues, and Im running short of food. I have no desperate need to make use of the daily 10 raids for resources. Im selective in who and what I hit. Heck one week I can find particular interest in just break the siege of some dude that go around siege anything he see.
Sep 7, 2016, 16:5409/07/16
Sep 7, 2016, 16:56(edited)
02/28/16

Gadheras said:

I maxed all my buildings and tech. I got long build queues, and Im running short of food. I have no desperate need to make use of the daily 10 raids for resources. Im selective in who and what I hit. Heck one week I can find particular interest in just break the siege of some dude that go around siege anything he see.

I am starting to notice a pattern here. You dont answer questions I am asking. What is the difference between me raiding bot line and you raiding inactive castles? When you needed resources were you raiding only active players?

Edit.

Also if you dont need resources why do you care where other people get them?
Sep 7, 2016, 17:0509/07/16
07/25/15

Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

I am starting to notice a pattern here. You dont answer questions I am asking. What is the difference between me raiding bot line and you raiding inactive castles? When you needed resources were you raiding only active players?

Edit.

Also if you dont need resources why do you care where other people get them?

1) I raid targerts I find suitable. 

2) these bot castles create an unbalance. 

3) they are not always strightly used as resource farms either. I know some that keep bump out units and spies, fooders for other players. Wouldnt you want a X number of bot castles taht worked for you ? how fair is that?

4) If you keep tell yourself, just because something benefit you, then it must be great for the game as whole. Hardly right, right? There is the bigger picture. It's sad when Plarium don't want to touch the bots, because they see them as content for their players. However they do label them hackers and worse to keep the players from use their services. Double morale if I ever seen ti before.
Sep 7, 2016, 17:1409/07/16
Sep 7, 2016, 17:15(edited)
02/28/16

Gadheras said:

3) they are not always strightly used as resource farms either. I know some that keep bump out units and spies, fooders for other players. Wouldnt you want a X number of bot castles taht worked for you ? how fair is that?

4) If you keep tell yourself, just because something benefit you, then it must be great for the game as whole. Hardly right, right? There is the bigger picture. It's sad when Plarium don't want to touch the bots, because they see them as content for their players. However they do label them hackers and worse to keep the players from use their services. Double morale if I ever seen ti before.

Yet again you fail to answer my qustion. What is the difference between me raiding bot line and you raiding inactive castles? There isnt one thats why you are avoiding answering it. The only difference is now, when you no longer need resources, you dont want others to catch up to you. Hypocrite.

Sep 7, 2016, 17:2109/07/16
07/25/15

Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

Yet again you fail to answer my qustion. What is the difference between me raiding bot line and you raiding inactive castles? There isnt one thats why you are avoiding answering it. The only difference is now, when you no longer need resources, you dont want others to catch up to you. Hypocrite.

The only differece is that if the bot castles got removed, I would do a happy dance, and you would emo-rage quit the game. Also, the difference is you benefit of something Plarium deme as not allowed in the game, but refuse to do something about. You take adventage of something demed as illegal, what does that make you?

I really hope someone manage to level you to the ground, because it sounds like a salt explosion waiting to happen.

Sep 7, 2016, 18:0009/07/16
02/28/16

Gadheras said:

The only differece is that if the bot castles got removed, I would do a happy dance, and you would emo-rage quit the game. Also, the difference is you benefit of something Plarium deme as not allowed in the game, but refuse to do something about. You take adventage of something demed as illegal, what does that make you?

I really hope someone manage to level you to the ground, because it sounds like a salt explosion waiting to happen.

hahahaha...................hahahahaahh...........hahaha I am staring to think you have problems reading. At what point i said i am raiding exclusively botlines. I will do fine without them at least 30% from my 70 per week are inactive high level castles. And raiding them is no different from raiding botline. But contrary to you I dont mind people catching up to me.  This game needs new players.

To sum up. When you are in need of resources. You dont raid bot lines - thats illigal; you dont raid inactive castles - to easy, its a PvP game not a hello-kitty online; you dont raid higher level players - they can retaliete and thats not the point of resource farming (that one i assumed) . That leaves active lower level players also know as bulling, pretty popular in this game. So next time you will think about starting topic titled "Decline" you may want to post your picture with definition of a word "bulling".

Sep 7, 2016, 20:4109/07/16
07/25/15

Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

hahahaha...................hahahahaahh...........hahaha I am staring to think you have problems reading. At what point i said i am raiding exclusively botlines. I will do fine without them at least 30% from my 70 per week are inactive high level castles. And raiding them is no different from raiding botline. But contrary to you I dont mind people catching up to me.  This game needs new players.

To sum up. When you are in need of resources. You dont raid bot lines - thats illigal; you dont raid inactive castles - to easy, its a PvP game not a hello-kitty online; you dont raid higher level players - they can retaliete and thats not the point of resource farming (that one i assumed) . That leaves active lower level players also know as bulling, pretty popular in this game. So next time you will think about starting topic titled "Decline" you may want to post your picture with definition of a word "bulling".

oh dear god! Bullying? Its a war game. if I want to make some new player my personal fife. and go visit him every day, I could do so because that is how the game is set up, but wouldnt make me a particular nice person would it? 

Players start play a pvp war game, because, heck, they like that kind of game. You roll with the punches, you dish out and you rescieve, its part of the game, its not about being a bully or not. Christ man. The decline of players is not due to players play the game it supposed to be. Its due to the game is an bottomless drain of cash.

Sep 7, 2016, 21:4009/07/16
02/28/16

Are you serious? Bullying doesnt exist in pvp games? I was half serious in my last post but now i think i might be on to something. Its pretty obvious your views are rarely challenged here, on the forum. In the post, when you are first time addresing me, you politle asking me to gtfo if i dont share your point of view about bot lines. In the one before last you are wishing me to get "leveled to the ground". That suggest anger-related issues

Gadheras said:

Tell me, the person you "stalked", did you made him quit? Do you think thats the point of this game, to wipe someone out? To make them lose so much they wont log in again? Yeah Plarium's monetization policy is largely to blame for the state this game is in, but you might want to look at your game style and ask yourself "Did I make someone quit this game for my amusement?" And yes, that is bullying.

Sep 8, 2016, 01:2809/08/16
07/25/15

Stormfall said:

Are you serious? Bullying doesnt exist in pvp games? I was half serious in my last post but now i think i might be on to something. Its pretty obvious your views are rarely challenged here, on the forum. In the post, when you are first time addresing me, you politle asking me to gtfo if i dont share your point of view about bot lines. In the one before last you are wishing me to get "leveled to the ground". That suggest anger-related issues

Gadheras said:

Tell me, the person you "stalked", did you made him quit? Do you think thats the point of this game, to wipe someone out? To make them lose so much they wont log in again? Yeah Plarium's monetization policy is largely to blame for the state this game is in, but you might want to look at your game style and ask yourself "Did I make someone quit this game for my amusement?" And yes, that is bullying.

This is rather pointless, you just seem to want a city builder that base growth on just trivial acitivies as raid bot castes. Truth to be told, if I manage to get someone to quit this game, I probably do them a big favor. 

There is no rules or game mechanics to make sure no one can hassle another player over and over. So the use the term bullying is void when players just play acording to the game rules. Its like play COD and start complain other players shooting you.
Sep 8, 2016, 08:4909/08/16
01/12/15

Gadheras said:

Sifr said:

Gadheras said:

Sifr said:

Neither Total WAR or Civ is a multiplayer game on this scale. You know you can raid and stuff even when sieged right ? End of the day this is a pvp game, its not a pve city builder. 

Sometimes when I hit someone, I get an agry mail asking why I did that for when there is so many inactive castles to raid.... I just "because I can".

Funny thing though. I like this game because I can login for 15 mins/session sending spies and raids and all other things. And I wanna see how far I can go without coining. So in a sense this is city build sim for me hahaha.

I really can't spend hours on game like I used to during RO for example with all these things to do, I just wanna play some slow paced game. I guess this is wrong gameplay according to you?

If I raided anyone and they asked me to stop I always stop. I guess I'm just soft hearted heh.

And besides there are things that are similar between this game and civ and total war. Diplomacy is necessary. On a league scale at least. And I guess you are unleagued?

Oh well, you can always find me on my signature below :)

Sep 8, 2016, 09:2209/08/16
10/31/14

I see no point in continuing these arbitrary whimsical affair. You fail to answer question let alone make a good thesis, other than long nonsensical preposterous comments that say naught. 

You have been commissioning for the removal of bots, and inactive castles.And the only reason, it seem to stand on these position, is that it kills the war game. but time and time you fail to say, or even brace us with how will that come to be. 

If you look in the map, on the untamed land, or the dark plains you will see something outstanding. 75% of the castles near the bot line( in 100 mil) are active and over level 45.  Is that killing the war game. hell no. I am waiting to jump away from a bot line as soon as plarium introduce teleports, cause its just crazy.

These prove something, bot make thee game a little bit sane, a little bit strategic. How here is how:

Players have more resources to build armies. Coiners who are normally never online 5 hrs at a time get to kill something come Friday and non coiners, who get to raid(build armies) gain some sapphires from Siege rankings, raid ranking tribute ranking,and getting killed( by coiners) and with these gains they buy bigger armies and legends and they get to have their revenge. A little sane,and it has been working for almost 2 years.

If you have any argument to support the claim that inactives and bots kill war game please post, if not, then please don't. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 8, 2016, 09:2309/08/16
09/17/15
toggit said:

Plarium Support have de-activated these accounts but that does not guarantee that they will not be re-activate in the future ... we saw this with the 295 bot line and all plarium did was give them protection bubbles

Lord Oberon promised to replace them with vacant lots - this is the only permanent solution - there are no factors to consider. Just bite the bullet and remove them all .... but warn the community first that it is 'Logical and Justified' haha

We don't know what kind of measures were taken. Looks like they didn't log in for a while, and when they logged in again, they've received that protection which is automated. Nobody from Plarium can give it.