All Categories

Reinforcement Spam - Spamming Grand Marshal

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 4, 2016, 07:5209/04/16
11/03/15

This "strategy" is getting quite frustrating and annoying. Players will raid you, then they will spam your base with 1 archer reinforcements literally 100 times to spam your Grand Marshal report, and push the raid report off the list. There should be an option to decline reinforcement from people, or filter out these reports. They are quite frustrating to deal with, and they normally send you a smart-alec message after doing it. It is literally harassment.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 4, 2016, 09:2409/04/16
04/10/15

Lady Jennifer

nice idea you had, could you please post it to suggestion thread to be sure that the devs and CM's could read it and take it on consider ?? thanks in advance

however, we will pass it too to be consider

regards
Sep 4, 2016, 10:1209/04/16
11/03/15
I will copy and post it over there, thank you. :)
Sep 4, 2016, 17:2209/04/16
07/02/15
you could just start at the end of your messages and work your way to the most recent or just skip through pages galncing over reports before actually reading them
Sep 4, 2016, 22:5409/04/16
11/03/15
FAILO said:

you could just start at the end of your messages and work your way to the most recent or just skip through pages galncing over reports before actually reading them
There was actually so many reinforcement reports, that is clogged all 11 pages of my history. Your log can only hold so many reports before the old ones get pushed off.
Sep 5, 2016, 01:0709/05/16
08/03/14

same tactics are used with the mail system to interupt communication during a war. 

the mail box only holds so many messages.  if everyone in the league messages the leadership of a league just a couple times, the mailboxes push out anything of importannce, theres no way to communicate but in the chat box, wich can be watched by spies. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 5, 2016, 06:5909/05/16
09/17/15

I haven't heard of such issues before. It's really frustrating.

I will notify our developers of this issue.

Sep 5, 2016, 10:5509/05/16
11/03/15

IronApex Turok said:

same tactics are used with the mail system to interupt communication during a war. 

the mail box only holds so many messages.  if everyone in the league messages the leadership of a league just a couple times, the mailboxes push out anything of importannce, theres no way to communicate but in the chat box, wich can be watched by spies. 

I heard this happening to some of the Commanders in my League. I know the Reinforcement Spam tactic has been becoming a major issue as of late, especially during a pretty major war my League has been holding. They have been using allies in another guild (or alt accounts) to spam our castles with reinforcements so we can't tell who raided us. I had to ask my allies who had reinforcements in my base to send me a screenshot of the raid, so I knew who did it, since they don't see the reinforcement spam at my base (just the raid from where their units were killed). I should of took a screenshot, it would of been better to illustrate what I am talking about.

@Alyona

Thank you! I hope it gets fixed somehow.
Sep 6, 2016, 07:5309/06/16
09/17/15
Jennifer Yan said:

@Alyona

Thank you! I hope it gets fixed somehow.
I hope so too. 
Sep 6, 2016, 16:2509/06/16
Sep 6, 2016, 17:07(edited)
12/13/14

Even if you could filter reinforcements, there is nothing to stop them sending endless sieges using one pike or archer - the situation is hopeless - maybe you would need more protection spells?
It should be made impossible for Enemies to send reinforcements or resources - that would immediately fix one of your problems, altho it would make 100k raids more difficult (which could be a good thing to weed out the noobs)
[ I include resources because this changes Enemy status to Assist ]

.... but it is already possible to blacklist spammers on your mailbox

p,s. I am not PAID to give this advice - there are others here who get PAID to do this ,,,, but you can have this one for free

Sep 7, 2016, 08:1109/07/16
09/17/15

Snowgoon said:

Even if you could filter reinforcements, there is nothing to stop them sending endless sieges using one pike or archer - the situation is hopeless - maybe you would need more protection spells?
It should be made impossible for Enemies to send reinforcements or resources - that would immediately fix one of your problems, altho it would make 100k raids more difficult (which could be a good thing to weed out the noobs)
[ I include resources because this changes Enemy status to Assist ]

.... but it is already possible to blacklist spammers on your mailbox

p,s. I am not PAID to give this advice - there are others here who get PAID to do this ,,,, but you can have this one for free

Thanks! I'll take that advice and pass it to devs