All Categories

Sapphire purchase not showing up!!  But mony has been debited!!

Sapphire purchase not showing up!! But mony has been debited!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 3, 2016, 03:5409/03/16
08/27/16

Sapphire purchase not showing up!! But mony has been debited!!

Hello...

I am pretty new to the game and have been enjoying it so far. I decided what the heck and for $9.90 I bought (well tried to buy...lol) the sapphires. The money was immediately debited from my cc and I still don't have them! This was 8-9 hours ago. Is this normal? I wouldn't think so? Also I contacted the company and have yet to get a reply. I suppose I should have just kept playing for free and enjoying it. But I wanted a few things and was just having fun. But now...it isn't so much fun! lol Any thoughts or help are appreciated!

regards!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 3, 2016, 11:1909/03/16
04/10/15

Lord Daneguy

please all issues related with purchasing sapphires must be reported to support. they will be in better position to check your account and look for what has happened than we here in the forum

please send a ticket explaining ur issue following this link

hope u can solve ur problem

Regards
Sep 3, 2016, 13:4109/03/16
08/27/16
I had don that before I posed this. Thank you much for the advice!
Sep 3, 2016, 15:0909/03/16
03/22/16
Daneguy said:

Hello...

I am pretty new to the game and have been enjoying it so far. I decided what the heck and for $9.90 I bought (well tried to buy...lol) the sapphires. The money was immediately debited from my cc and I still don't have them! This was 8-9 hours ago. Is this normal? I wouldn't think so? Also I contacted the company and have yet to get a reply. I suppose I should have just kept playing for free and enjoying it. But I wanted a few things and was just having fun. But now...it isn't so much fun! lol Any thoughts or help are appreciated!

regards!

Check your items in the purple box in the lower left side to see if you might have gotten the 50% offense/ 50% defense by mistake since that is often the default checked item for $9.90. Otherwise you will have to wait until Monday when Support is manned.