This topic is closed

Decline?

62 Replies
Gadheras
14 October, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

With all those inactive castles that never get past a certain level. Im not so sure that applies here on this server though. The average that is.

UTC +2:00
djmoody
14 October, 2016, 4:22 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

I'm not sure I understand the whole concept of the VIP club? What is the purpose? I do like the idea of a Veteran tag, but I thought that was what the Title in the in-game profile designated?
VIPs have a direct contact with a Plarium representative. Within your agent's working hours you can contact him (or her) and ask any questions you have. There are also some special gifts like a Castle Skin which can't be bought at the Black Market. 

Yes - amazing you don't seem to think that league marshals and experienced players could use that feature to it's maximum.

I stand by my earlier comment. 

Lets just allow random people to communicate directly with Plarium in "2 way live chat" (well its not really live but its a lot better than "submitting a ticket). Why would we want senior league and game figures being able to consolidate player issues that are important league wide. That would be really silly wouldn't it.

You have reached another  moment.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 October, 2016, 9:42 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Yes - amazing you don't seem to think that league marshals and experienced players could use that feature to it's maximum.

I stand by my earlier comment. 

Lets just allow random people to communicate directly with Plarium in "2 way live chat" (well its not really live but its a lot better than "submitting a ticket). Why would we want senior league and game figures being able to consolidate player issues that are important league wide. That would be really silly wouldn't it.

You have reached another  moment.
All players can contact Plarium at this Forum. But we can't solve technical issue here, that's why we ask top submit a ticket. VIP players are also asked to submit a ticket in case agents can't test it or resolve on their own.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666363 users registered; 33929 topics; 253623 posts; our newest member:Castle №1134008