Decline?

Decline?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 7, 2016, 07:5809/07/16
09/17/15

From what I've heard, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game. The amount of funds invested into the game is secondary to all those factors. 

Sep 7, 2016, 11:5409/07/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

From what I've heard, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game. The amount of funds invested into the game is secondary to all those factors. 

Frankly, you would be better off give that as a perk to players after they reached x time in the game. (active playing). And rather rename it to "veteran" or something like that.  how it is like now it just seems to promote discord between players.
Sep 8, 2016, 09:4809/08/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

Frankly, you would be better off give that as a perk to players after they reached x time in the game. (active playing). And rather rename it to "veteran" or something like that.  how it is like now it just seems to promote discord between players.

It's not the only factor, and there are probably even more of them. As for the long-term players, our devs are considering the idea to add some other rewards.
Sep 12, 2016, 21:3309/12/16
08/03/14

4 points in the PvP tournament. i was ranked 1200th something place.

i did not take part in the tournament, somejust happened to raid me after a couple of archers produced.   

i would say my earlier estimate of 3000ish active playable accounts (not including alts or "bots") is about right. for server 2 anyway. 
Sep 20, 2016, 03:5109/20/16
08/03/14
i accidentally got 22nd place in the experience competition. lol. 
Sep 20, 2016, 10:1709/20/16
Sep 20, 2016, 10:17(edited)
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

Accidentally? How's that? 
Sep 21, 2016, 04:4409/21/16
08/03/14

IronApex Turok said:

Accidentally? How's that? 
i wasnt even participating.   i guess so few people participated it didnt take a lot points to rank that high. 
Sep 21, 2016, 09:2109/21/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

i wasnt even participating.   i guess so few people participated it didnt take a lot points to rank that high. 
I guess that's the point of the Tournaments - to be a background event and reward players just for their everyday activities 
Sep 21, 2016, 10:3209/21/16
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

I guess that's the point of the Tournaments - to be a background event and reward players just for their everyday activities 
I noticed I ranked much higher in the dragon thing, and Im not doing anything more or less than what I use to do. So I can only draw the conclusion less is doing it.
Sep 21, 2016, 12:5509/21/16
One game I play periodically culls the inactive accounts- i.e. those who have not logged on in over 6 months to make sure that the player base is competitive. It is now over 10 years gameplay and counting so must be doing something right.
Sep 21, 2016, 22:3009/21/16
djmoody said:

Only they know the criteria. They are so badly designed that I have yet to fathom any pattern in them at all. Can tell you that Plarium skillful avoided all the appropriate people from my league while giving it to random ppl.

I can tell you that it isn't purely money like they said. I assumed initially it would be but it seems not.

One of the most obvious flaws was not automatically selecting the marshals of large leagues. As the representatives of 160 people, very informed in the game and the problems their members are facing, they could give incredibly good feedback. 

It just seems to me Plarium mess up everything they do with little thought (hamlets, flag tourni, emitter carnage). All have fundamental flaws that should have been apparent from 5 mins scrutiny by someone who understands what they are doing.

I agree that you would want players such as Marshals of big leagues there but you would also want some semi-actives and casuals to also see how they could be engaged in the game more/better. This would be especially true of those who spend little to no money and how to make it more interesting for them as big league Marshalls do benefit from sums of money being spent.
Sep 22, 2016, 09:3309/22/16
09/17/15
djmoody said:

One of the most obvious flaws was not automatically selecting the marshals of large leagues. As the representatives of 160 people, very informed in the game and the problems their members are facing, they could give incredibly good feedback. 

VIP program is not aimed to get player feedback. We get your feedback in our communities. Sometimes we do need some additional feedback from VIPs. For example, when we urgently fix some bugs and need to know if they were fixed or not.
Sep 23, 2016, 15:2109/23/16
08/20/15

Gadheras said:

It's not the only factor, and there are probably even more of them. As for the long-term players, our devs are considering the idea to add some other rewards.
I'm not sure I understand the whole concept of the VIP club? What is the purpose? I do like the idea of a Veteran tag, but I thought that was what the Title in the in-game profile designated?
Sep 23, 2016, 19:4709/23/16
08/03/14

djmoody said:

VIP program is not aimed to get player feedback. We get your feedback in our communities. Sometimes we do need some additional feedback from VIPs. For example, when we urgently fix some bugs and need to know if they were fixed or not.
then why offer VIP status to completely rookie players?  how are they supposed to know if features are working like they should?   they've barely played the game. 
Sep 26, 2016, 09:4809/26/16
09/17/15
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

I'm not sure I understand the whole concept of the VIP club? What is the purpose? I do like the idea of a Veteran tag, but I thought that was what the Title in the in-game profile designated?
VIPs have a direct contact with a Plarium representative. Within your agent's working hours you can contact him (or her) and ask any questions you have. There are also some special gifts like a Castle Skin which can't be bought at the Black Market. 
Sep 26, 2016, 09:5209/26/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

then why offer VIP status to completely rookie players?  how are they supposed to know if features are working like they should?   they've barely played the game. 
In a situation when your Units are stuck or your Friends disappear, you do know when it's fixed, even if you're not playing for a long time As I said, we're not aimed to get feedback from VIP players, we get it from Communities. We ask for VIP feedback only in some cases. Sometimes it's faster to contact VIP players within the game and ask them if the issue is fixed, rather than waiting for an answer on Forum or in FB group. 
Oct 14, 2016, 08:0710/14/16
08/03/14

According to plarium, average lifetime of a facebook account player was 18 months.

the number of facebook accounts in 2015 compared to 2014 doubled. 

http://www.ibtimes.com/facebook-paid-25-billion-game-developers-2015-dont-call-it-farmville-2336856

if you'll follow this story from last year, Frankel (head of development for Plarium) says games have a ten year life span in plariums eyes.  that means stormfall is moving into it's midlife crisis.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/10/26/israelis-talk-about-surviving-and-thriving-in-the-darwinian-game-business/

and here is Gabi Shaleel, founder of plarium, speaking about how mobile gaming is the future of the gaming industry. 

http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/the-case-of-social-vs-mobile-vs-console-gaming/619616

Oct 14, 2016, 15:1410/14/16
07/25/15

With all those inactive castles that never get past a certain level. Im not so sure that applies here on this server though. The average that is.

Oct 17, 2016, 09:4210/17/16
09/17/15
djmoody said:

Yes - amazing you don't seem to think that league marshals and experienced players could use that feature to it's maximum.

I stand by my earlier comment. 

Lets just allow random people to communicate directly with Plarium in "2 way live chat" (well its not really live but its a lot better than "submitting a ticket). Why would we want senior league and game figures being able to consolidate player issues that are important league wide. That would be really silly wouldn't it.

You have reached another  moment.
All players can contact Plarium at this Forum. But we can't solve technical issue here, that's why we ask top submit a ticket. VIP players are also asked to submit a ticket in case agents can't test it or resolve on their own.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.