BG's not worth it with new mechanics

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 2, 2016, 14:4309/02/16
09/17/15
offcenter said:

If you are making changes again please inform people before it happens . I lost many millions due to the last change and have never recovered them .
I will inform you if I'm allowed to 
Sep 3, 2016, 21:1009/03/16
Sep 3, 2016, 21:12(edited)

toggit said:

exxxe said:

finding a good strategy is the sole challenge BG's have to offer play smart and you will be rewarded 

http://prntscr.com/ccoljs

Your screenshot was copied from Facebook - http://prnt.sc/c54vhm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MassiveBattleGroundPayouts/

Credibility issues here?

Why didn't you copy this one? - http://prntscr.com/cds2lg

This player lost 62 million

wow that is impressive 

this is the first time i have seen this page 

btw this empowers what i said even more BG's are worth it if mastered well (sorry but i cant see the credibility issues)

"Why didn't you copy this one? "

actually i may copy some of them for future use 

Sep 3, 2016, 23:3009/03/16
Sep 3, 2016, 23:48(edited)
11/04/15

exxxe said:

toggit said:

Many players have found help on these Facebook Group Pages - There are quite a few unofficial fan sites, but it is too easy to 'cherry pick'

Copying the good results and avoiding the bad results just compounds the myth that we can get massive rewards from battlegrounds without getting wiped out many times over - Plarium have removed all strategy from battlegrounds and nobody should expect more than 95% payback.

If you want 10,000 dragons then you need to sacrifice the equivalent of 11,000 ... so the whole idea becomes pointless.

I have always used bg to covert infantry and cavalry into better units - but this method becomes too slow and expensive above level 50 which will usually kill 330k unit strength and only give mini-rewards

http://prntscr.com/cdukel

Sep 4, 2016, 00:4109/04/16
Sep 4, 2016, 00:42(edited)

toggit said:

exxxe said:

toggit said:

Many players have found help on these Facebook Group Pages - There are quite a few unofficial fan sites, but it is too easy to 'cherry pick'

Copying the good results and avoiding the bad results just compounds the myth that we can get massive rewards from battlegrounds without getting wiped out many times over - Plarium have removed all strategy from battlegrounds and nobody should expect more than 95% payback.

If you want 10,000 dragons then you need to sacrifice the equivalent of 11,000 ... so the whole idea becomes pointless.

I have always used bg to covert infantry and cavalry into better units - but this method becomes too slow and expensive above level 50 which will usually kill 330k unit strength and only give mini-rewards

http://prntscr.com/cdukel

yes there are several ways to get help and info 

however BG's are known to have a tax because with lets say 90% of what you lost being returned  and the rewards you get from BG events as well as the hero items, exp points and 

sometimes even skull runes dont you think they become quite profitable (i will not mention resources because they are linked with the units payout)

now you won 10k dragons in addition to 11 thousand points for the tournament in addition to thousands of exp is that NOT enough to be called a profit where you lost 11k dragon 

but the bottom line is the player can play whatever he likes it is up to him there are a lot of things to do than just BG's 

Sep 5, 2016, 01:4509/05/16
06/29/15

Are BGs broken? I owed the bank around 9.3M resources (res value of troops) = 1M worth of units/forces won previously as net gain, so I repaid the bank 13.3M resources = 1.3M forces, but still didn't win anything when i hit my 2nd highest level. Do the BGs still count the resource value of the units? Or does it now count the amount of forces won/paid? Even with the tourney taxes that's still a 4M resource / 300k forces overpayment. 

Where is the tourney tax imposed on? Is the tax imposed on the amount of forces needed to kill per level, or on the amount needed to repay the BG debt in order to get big payout again?

Sep 5, 2016, 23:2009/05/16
03/20/14
exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@EXXXE

With duplicating your answer in several threads you missed point of this thread.

We know that we can get big payout on big BG level (still I'm not sure that this is full payout on level 150). In this thread we're talking about input in BG for such payout.

Btw, there is nothing special smart in getting big payouts. Another big thing about this is how much resources you have to spend before next full payout?

that was few weeks ago sorry but i cant remember how much exactly did i put also

my method does not include tracking the bank however

it took nearly a 110 mil resources to take it down completely also it takes way too long (nearly 14000 warlocks)

So is that a screen of a bg YOU done? you made it sound as if it was yours, Yet you say you havent been to that page before? Who posted your pic there if you didnt?
Sep 5, 2016, 23:5809/05/16
Sep 5, 2016, 23:59(edited)

Stewart_KT1 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@EXXXE

With duplicating your answer in several threads you missed point of this thread.

We know that we can get big payout on big BG level (still I'm not sure that this is full payout on level 150). In this thread we're talking about input in BG for such payout.

Btw, there is nothing special smart in getting big payouts. Another big thing about this is how much resources you have to spend before next full payout?

that was few weeks ago sorry but i cant remember how much exactly did i put also

it took nearly a 110 mil resources to take it down completely also it takes way too long (nearly 14000 warlocks)

So is that a screen of a bg YOU done? you made it sound as if it was yours, Yet you say you havent been to that page before? Who posted your pic there if you didnt?

well yes and no

i dont do BG's on my plarium account (yes i play on FB)

and no i have no idea who shared what on facebook all i  know that i shared the screenshot even on my league chat and i gave it to some friends now dont know the odds but im also sure im not the only one who does lvl 150 BG 

i assure you this big payouts are there just find a strategy to get them

btw have you seen the page pretty awesome payouts there why not ask players from the page for some help
Sep 6, 2016, 07:1909/06/16
09/17/15

exxxe said:

btw have you seen the page pretty awesome payouts there why not ask players from the page for some help

Totally agree!

By the way, don't you guys think it would be cool to make something similar here on Forum? For Plarium.com server?
Sep 7, 2016, 21:2209/07/16
11/27/14

exxxe said:

finding a good strategy is the sole challenge BG's have to offer play smart and you will be rewarded 

http://prntscr.com/ccoljs

I have recived 6k dragons on a 104 lvl ... but overall i didnt have more off from the begining of the BG session 

Sep 7, 2016, 21:2709/07/16
11/27/14

exxxe said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@EXXXE

well yes and no

i dont do BG's on my plarium account (yes i play on FB)

and no i have no idea who shared what on facebook all i  know that i shared the screenshot even on my league chat and i gave it to some friends now dont know the odds but im also sure im not the only one who does lvl 150 BG 

i assure you this big payouts are there just find a strategy to get them

What is your strategy? if u want to share...or you just want to showoff :)
Sep 7, 2016, 21:3409/07/16
11/27/14

Did anyone used the 50% boost + 25% dragon boost + paragon when played BG's ?

What do you think ? 

Use or not ?
Sep 8, 2016, 09:3409/08/16
09/17/15
Lord Mark said:

What do you think ? 

Use or not ?
I think all Items are better for PvP except for XP Booster. That's if you want to participate in XP Exhibition or just need to level-up (to wear better Hero Items, for example). If not, I would keep them until the Tournament is running.
Sep 8, 2016, 23:1909/08/16
11/27/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Lord Mark said:

What do you think ? 

Use or not ?
I think all Items are better for PvP except for XP Booster. That's if you want to participate in XP Exhibition or just need to level-up (to wear better Hero Items, for example). If not, I would keep them until the Tournament is running.

I was speaking about 50% off and def 7 days combined with 25% off bonus from the dragon.

What do you think ? It is good to activate them and hit BG? 

Sep 9, 2016, 15:0009/09/16
03/22/16
Lord Mark said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Lord Mark said:

What do you think ? 

Use or not ?

I was speaking about 50% off and def 7 days combined with 25% off bonus from the dragon.

What do you think ? It is good to activate them and hit BG? 

Yes, I highly recommend not only the 50%/%50 off and def, and dragon bonus and crystals bonuses. Any edge can help get the victory you want. 
Sep 9, 2016, 19:4509/09/16
11/27/14

And using all the boost , after BG i will recive extra truppes ?

This is the big question !
Sep 9, 2016, 19:5809/09/16
07/25/15
Lord Mark said:

No, because you need to bank resources for your payouts, which means you need to lose units. You will gain XP faster though, as you can do m ore BG's with less loss's.
Sep 10, 2016, 15:5609/10/16
11/27/14
Gadheras said:

Lord Mark said:

No, because you need to bank resources for your payouts, which means you need to lose units. You will gain XP faster though, as you can do m ore BG's with less loss's.
Damn BG :(  i have 16mil into the bank and no payout . And overall i recive all the BG for ocult and none for bestiary
Oct 6, 2016, 05:3010/06/16
Oct 6, 2016, 05:32(edited)
SlopranoDark said:

Greetings lord Extremption,

You see, all you have to do is figure out a nice strategy to strike.

I'm waiting for Monday, when the Community Managers return, as I recently made something that might come in handy for the players regarding battlegrounds.

Perhaps let it sink a little, leave the battlegrounds and build instead. It'll bring more units to life than doing battlegrounds right now for you.

An example of one recent pay-out I got:

I got this pay out right after I received about 600 Griffins and about 100 Wyverns from a battleground some BG's ago.

This was an extremely low level BG. Look at the numbers of defenders; 17, 35, 28, and 2. Balur shows as level 49, not the BG. I have seen that when doing low level BGs I sometimes get these incredible rewards, but not very often.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.