All Categories

7-Day League Challenges - UGH

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 26, 2016, 23:3008/26/16

Hello, I have tried the "Search" bar, upper right & scrolled through multiple pages for this topic.

Our league (Untamed Lands) has participated in 2 league challenges.  Each has taken a full week to complete.  I cannot find anywhere in the set-up to play a shorter league challenge.  Ideally, the two leagues should be able to elect / select a shorter options, like a 3-day, or  5-day or 7-day challenge.  

It there an option to accomplish this?  Am I just missing the method to elect a shorter period? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 26, 2016, 23:4408/26/16
07/02/15

League challenges with other leagues are always 7 days and cannot be changed the point of the challenge is to see what league can rack up the most points in only 1 week, 

if your league is looking for a shorter challenge you can choose "at war" status and when both leagues agree it can be changed so this way you can have a shorter challlenge.  

in both wars and challenges points are scored and tallied the same.
Aug 27, 2016, 00:1808/27/16

lord WAREGLE1

lord failo is correct in this matter you can choose status of war and end it whenever you are ready

however i do like your idea of allowing leagues to choose the period of the challenge so if i may ask you to post it in suggestions thread that would be great who knows it may come in the future 

suggestions thread