Cant build a 6th farm.

6 Replies
LoupGarue
25 August, 2016, 10:50 PM UTC
When I started the game and started building, I didn't pay any attention to the number of buildings that I could build. My city was a jumbled mess. When I found out how to enlarge the city and rearrange my buildings, I noticed I only had 5 farms. When I tried to build the 6th farm it was not an available option. My question is how do I get a 6th farm? It will be hard playing the game with a loss of 1/6 of my food production. Thanks for any help.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 August, 2016, 8:51 AM UTC
david said:

When I started the game and started building, I didn't pay any attention to the number of buildings that I could build. My city was a jumbled mess. When I found out how to enlarge the city and rearrange my buildings, I noticed I only had 5 farms. When I tried to build the 6th farm it was not an available option. My question is how do I get a 6th farm? It will be hard playing the game with a loss of 1/6 of my food production. Thanks for any help.
Your 6th Farm should be under one of those 5. Just try to move them, and you'll find it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sifr
26 August, 2016, 9:00 AM UTC
As alyona said, this usually happens when similar building is stacked. Go to edit mode and look for the one with different color (brighter or darker, can't recall) and move it, you should find your farm.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
26 August, 2016, 6:21 PM UTC

david said:

The first thing I would do is open your Town Hall. Does it show 5 or 6 Farms. If it shows 6 you hid one. If not then contact support. http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

UTC +5:00
LoupGarue
27 August, 2016, 4:33 AM UTC
Thank you, I found it hidden under a larger building. Thanks for all the help.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 August, 2016, 8:33 AM UTC
david said:

Thank you, I found it hidden under a larger building. Thanks for all the help.
Great! 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
forgeanator
31 August, 2016, 8:34 PM UTC
had same to just refresh page
UTC +7:00
1778364 users registered; 48095 topics; 286258 posts; our newest member:Castle 1335176