All Categories

Join the Emperors fanclub

Join the Emperors fanclub

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 8, 2016, 11:5109/08/16
08/12/14

When someone explains to you the extremely fine points of the game mechanics allowing you to go way beyond what even other major leagues thought was possible, why wouldn't you support them?

My statement stands that you have obviously never talked to Bio about game mechanics. This is only further emphasized as all you could retaliate with was an insult ;)
Sep 9, 2016, 06:2809/09/16
08/31/15
The Best league on the server.!!!
Sep 9, 2016, 14:3009/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 14:33(edited)
06/29/14

Windage79 said:

Guess you can add deception to your resume, lol.

---

Things must be pretty bad when you have to log your own alt to talk about how great your main's league is.
Sep 9, 2016, 17:3809/09/16
11/30/14
test said:

Windage79 said:

---

Things must be pretty bad when you have to log your own alt to talk about how great your main's league is.
How they organise things and perform in individual/league tournaments, it speaks for itself. Pretty much best league in realm right now.
Sep 9, 2016, 19:4609/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 19:47(edited)
12/18/14
vakonziko said:

test said:

Windage79 said:

---

How they organise things and perform in individual/league tournaments, it speaks for itself. Pretty much best league in realm right now.
Yup kill all your troops and buy em back!! Awesome strategy until you get tired of spending the money to do it.  Roane quit eventually, now all Shin needs to do is find more coiners to replace the ones he has for when they decide they would rather have a vacation or have a nice dinner out instead of buying back their losses.  By then I am thinking I will be done with the game, btw I plan on going out in a BIG way 
Sep 9, 2016, 21:5409/09/16
Sep 9, 2016, 22:00(edited)
11/30/14
Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

test said:

Windage79 said:

---

Yup kill all your troops and buy em back!! Awesome strategy until you get tired of spending the money to do it.  Roane quit eventually, now all Shin needs to do is find more coiners to replace the ones he has for when they decide they would rather have a vacation or have a nice dinner out instead of buying back their losses.  By then I am thinking I will be done with the game, btw I plan on going out in a BIG way 
You talk like they spend everything they have, not everyone is so poor like you. What people do on games is just spending extra money they have, some people can afford much more and its their money not yours. If you cant afford vacation or dinner afterall its your problem. And you don't need to buy troops back ( talking about bgs ). And its not always the same people who are placed in top rankings except frenzie. There is always some different players from emperors who appear in pvp/bgs rankings. Anyway, its not all about the money, you can place in PvP rankings using your brains and not losing much at all especially if you have big hammer, but im not gonna expand much into this.
Sep 10, 2016, 00:0209/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 00:11(edited)
12/18/14

vakonziko said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

test said:

Windage79 said:

---

You talk like they spend everything they have, not everyone is so poor like you. What people do on games is just spending extra money they have, some people can afford much more and its their money not yours. If you cant afford vacation or dinner afterall its your problem. And you don't need to buy troops back ( talking about bgs ). And its not always the same people who are placed in top rankings except frenzie. There is always some different players from emperors who appear in pvp/bgs rankings. Anyway, its not all about the money, you can place in PvP rankings using your brains and not losing much at all especially if you have big hammer, but im not gonna expand much into this.

Whatever you say .... I did not say I had a "money issue" - your interpretation of things is totally off

I know you read my response in the "fine print" thread so I won't bother repeating it here.  I am not anti - spending I am just simply stating the obvious. 
Sep 10, 2016, 09:4309/10/16
02/22/15

vakonziko said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

test said:

Windage79 said:

---

Why not change your name to fanboy or are you in Emperors?

Sep 10, 2016, 16:2509/10/16
11/12/15
Do moderators even suppose to take sides?
Sep 10, 2016, 16:3109/10/16
03/22/16
Blade said:

Do moderators even suppose to take sides?
No, but moderators are players too. Sometimes it's difficult to be unbiased and still involved. We are supposed to be neutral.
Sep 10, 2016, 16:5609/10/16
11/12/15

Blade said:

djmoody said:

Are there any Unforgiven Kings fan boys in the post yet?

Suspect they are really happy with Emps right now as the "big boy" league hides in it's beacon less world, while it's sister leagues pay the price as the only available targets.

Emps = cowards.

Kings, whole league gone in one night. What a waste, bunch of ppl that aren't really involved in anything at an individual level, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now it will become clear just what Emps chewed off with their ego and hubris. The honeymoon period of taking a few undefended beacons is gone, now it just gonna be pain pain pain for everyone (all sides).

Massive server war, with less than 100 coining players smacking into everything and everyone, while the rest of the game suffers and gets dragged in (because you will be pressured to pick a side).

Wouldn't be surprised that the remnants, small and medium players I am looking after in KoK are next to get hit as Emps avoid the big fight with super league and look for an easy target.

If Emps doesn't man up and take beacons and fight, this war is going to take months and the rest of us (normal non coining players) will pay the price as the collateral damage between the 2 parties.

Hey bud....you can bark all you want but Unforgivens will stay Unforgiven...your time will come soon and you think for a second that we will stand up against our own, your mistaken BIG TIME....Now the dice is on the roll, lets see whos chewing who ...

Sep 10, 2016, 17:1109/10/16
12/21/14

djmoody said:

Suspect they are really happy with Emps right now as the "big boy" league hides in it's beacon less world, while it's sister leagues pay the price as the only available targets.

Emps = cowards.

Kings, whole league gone in one night. What a waste, bunch of ppl that aren't really involved in anything at an individual level, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now it will become clear just what Emps chewed off with their ego and hubris. The honeymoon period of taking a few undefended beacons is gone, now it just gonna be pain pain pain for everyone (all sides).

Massive server war, with less than 100 coining players smacking into everything and everyone, while the rest of the game suffers and gets dragged in (because you will be pressured to pick a side).

Wouldn't be surprised that the remnants, small and medium players I am looking after in KoK are next to get hit as Emps avoid the big fight with super league and look for an easy target.

If Emps doesn't man up and take beacons and fight, this war is going to take months and the rest of us (normal non coining players) will pay the price as the collateral damage between the 2 parties.

Are you still sour about KoK?.. Dave and Sky should have listened but oh no they knew best. Now KoK are no more they have left you there. Now are you the Noble player who stayed to do the honourable thing or are you their ***** doing their dirty work of rebuilding?

Emps = Cowards?......Why? because we gave up our beacons?...GENIUS IDEA!!!  Why Genius?...Done excatly what it was meant to do. Upset the enemy. You guys still have a target if you got the balls to hit it. No wait, you ain't got any players big enough to hit it and as for Test-e-cools he's only got a small pair.

Honeymoon period over?.....Nah!! We having a ball over at Emps, you should come and join the fun rather than being all lonely over there in KoK. You should come and join us and put some fun back into the game for yourself. 

Server WAR!!!.......YES can't wait tbh, gonna be fun. You talk about the game suffering but its you guys in the UC who ****ed it all up by wanting to play farmville and dictate to other leagues what they were allowed to do. Now Emps have decided to play the game for what it really is, A WAR GAME!!!  and we having a ball do it.

Emps manning up eh?.....Well no need really as there's plenty of men here with big balls. In fact our women fight better than any of you lot ever did. 

I will agree with you on the last bit it will take a little time to sort and there will same collateral damage, but as mentioned above this is a WAR game.

Sep 10, 2016, 17:4809/10/16
11/12/15
Sep 10, 2016, 18:2909/10/16
12/18/14
Tychi said:

djmoody said:

Emps = cowards.

Are you still sour about KoK?.. Dave and Sky should have listened but oh no they knew best. Now KoK are no more they have left you there. Now are you the Noble player who stayed to do the honourable thing or are you their ***** doing their dirty work of rebuilding?

Emps = Cowards?......Why? because we gave up our beacons?...GENIUS IDEA!!!  Why Genius?...Done excatly what it was meant to do. Upset the enemy. You guys still have a target if you got the balls to hit it. No wait, you ain't got any players big enough to hit it and as for Test-e-cools he's only got a small pair.

Honeymoon period over?.....Nah!! We having a ball over at Emps, you should come and join the fun rather than being all lonely over there in KoK. You should come and join us and put some fun back into the game for yourself. 

Server WAR!!!.......YES can't wait tbh, gonna be fun. You talk about the game suffering but its you guys in the UC who ****ed it all up by wanting to play farmville and dictate to other leagues what they were allowed to do. Now Emps have decided to play the game for what it really is, A WAR GAME!!!  and we having a ball do it.

Emps manning up eh?.....Well no need really as there's plenty of men here with big balls. In fact our women fight better than any of you lot ever did. 

I will agree with you on the last bit it will take a little time to sort and there will same collateral damage, but as mentioned above this is a WAR game.

Funny we are ready for you, yet still NOTHING.  We are not stupid why would we hit one target that we know is stacked with all of your league's defense?  At least we managed to hold on to several targets for you ... take your pick 
Sep 10, 2016, 18:5009/10/16
Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

djmoody said:

Emps = cowards.

Funny we are ready for you, yet still NOTHING.  We are not stupid why would we hit one target that we know is stacked with all of your league's defense?  At least we managed to hold on to several targets for you ... take your pick 
Patience young one, patience! Good things come to those who wait!
Sep 10, 2016, 19:5009/10/16
08/31/15

Destiny,

it's funny how you call us cowards when you don't have the ***** to accept the WAR, how scared are you? you lay claim that you are wanting a war, well, accept it then? why are you being cowards?

This is a WAR GAME, we have sent you a War offer, Accept it, watch how we destroy your beacons. The WAR offer has been sent to your league for more than 3 weeks now, you are just toooo chicken and are sooo scared and cowardly to accept it.

as for your claim on hitting small leagues, if you call Rank 1 league, Rank 2 league, Rank 4 league and Rank 6 Leagues on the server as small leagues, who is big in your opinion then? Destiny? how self obsessed of a person are you? do you have to look at the mirror everyday and start making out with yourself? lol

such Cowards.....

if you got the **** to fight with us, then accept the WAR, we have called you out, this is a war game, so prove ourselves, we send war offers to other leagues to have WARS, this is how a War game works. lets show the server what each of us is made of. why are you being such a chicken and being a Coward?

Sep 10, 2016, 19:5409/10/16
12/18/14

Windage79 said:

Destiny,

it's funny how you call us cowards when you don't have the ***** to accept the WAR, how scared are you? you lay claim that you are wanting a war, well, accept it then? why are you being cowards?

This is a WAR GAME, we have sent you a War offer, Accept it, watch how we destroy your beacons. The WAR offer has been sent to your league for more than 3 weeks now, you are just toooo chicken and are sooo scared and cowardly to accept it.

as for your claim on hitting small leagues, if you call Rank 1 league, Rank 2 league, Rank 4 league and Rank 6 Leagues on the server as small leagues, who is big in your opinion then? Destiny? how self obsessed of a person are you? do you have to look at the mirror everyday and start making out with yourself? lol

such Cowards.....

if you got the **** to fight with us, then accept the WAR, we have called you out, this is a war game, so prove ourselves, we send war offers to other leagues to have WARS, this is how a War game works. lets show the server what each of us is made of. why are you being such a chicken and being a Coward?

Emperors Rank 16 http://prntscr.com/cghyhq

funny why go to war with someone that has nothing to hit?

Lets talk small leagues...how about let's see 75th Rangers?  Rumor has it you smashed their beacons and fortress for points every tournament you could until they were finally so weak Rebels came in and wiped them out.  Emps doesn't want server bullies yet they choose easy targets for easy points every time.

Sep 10, 2016, 20:0009/10/16
10/03/15

Jezebel said:

Windage79 said:

Destiny,

such Cowards.....

Lets talk small leagues...how about let's see 75th Rangers?  Rumor has it you smashed their beacons and fortress for points every tournament you could until they were finally so weak Rebels came in and wiped them out.  Emps doesn't want server bullies yet they choose easy targets for easy points every time.

LOL a rank 16 league takes out 4 top 10 leagues so how does that make you all look like.

And lets talk what you did with the walking dead, Bilskiner, cherokee nation and many other league's you bullied around.

And just accept the war a be the hero you claim to be, and end us for the seak of the server.

Sep 10, 2016, 20:0909/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 20:10(edited)
12/18/14
Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Windage79 said:

Destiny,

such Cowards.....

LOL a rank 16 league takes out 4 top 10 leagues so how does that make you all look like.

And lets talk what you did with the walking dead, Bilskiner, cherokee nation and many other league's you bullied around.

And just accept the war a be the hero you claim to be, and end us for the seak of the server.

Maybe you should learn some history from the game, Walking Dead, BILSKIRNIR, Cherokee Nation and other leagues got their just deserts after being opportunists on Coralition league territory during the KT war.  I guess payback is considered bullying?  You are ranked 16 by your own doing by dropping territory.  Why would we accept a war request with a league that doesn't have an even playing field and let you rack up points on our beacons when you hold none?  Grab yourself some beacons LETS PLAY.  It is a game after all.
Sep 10, 2016, 20:2809/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 20:30(edited)
08/31/15

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Windage79 said:

Destiny,

such Cowards.....

Maybe you should learn some history from the game, Walking Dead, BILSKIRNIR, Cherokee Nation and other leagues got their just deserts after being opportunists on Coralition league territory during the KT war.  I guess payback is considered bullying?  You are ranked 16 by your own doing by dropping territory.  Why would we accept a war request with a league that doesn't have an even playing field and let you rack up points on our beacons when you hold none?  Grab yourself some beacons LETS PLAY.  It is a game after all.

also, you said you don't have weak beacons, they are heavily stacked, so in such a scenario, defense gives more points easily. but you are just tooo cowardly, have a war with us. lets see what each of us is made of.

and what are you trying to say something about the Rebels league? what is it that you are trying to say about them? what do you mean by calling them hitting such a weak league?