Discounts

11 Replies
davidbuchan3568
23 August, 2016, 1:36 PM UTC

Does anyone know if there are ever discounts on sketches or hero packs? I have some sapphires saved and I want these things but I don't think I have ever seen discounts on them......

Is 10000 sapphires for 1000 sketches always the best deal?
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
23 August, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC

davidbuchan3568 said:


Does anyone know if there are ever discounts on sketches or hero packs? I have some sapphires saved and I want these things but I don't think I have ever seen discounts on them......

Is 10000 sapphires for 1000 sketches always the best deal?

You could almost got the upcoming Battlefield 1 for that price.



UTC +2:00
davidbuchan3568
23 August, 2016, 3:22 PM UTC

Gadheras said:



You could almost got the upcoming Battlefield 1 for that price.



1. I don't want Battlefield 1.

2. I only spent £10 on this game, and I doubt that Battlefield 1 is sold for Plarium Sapphires anyway - So I suspect you are wrong.......

3. Can you answer either of my questions?


UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
23 August, 2016, 3:37 PM UTC
davidbuchan3568 said:

Does anyone know if there are ever discounts on sketches or hero packs? I have some sapphires saved and I want these things but I don't think I have ever seen discounts on them......

Is 10000 sapphires for 1000 sketches always the best deal?
The best deal I've ever found is the 1000 sketches. After checking with league mates That is the best deal they have found as well.
UTC +5:00
davidbuchan3568
23 August, 2016, 4:29 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:



The best deal I've ever found is the 1000 sketches. After checking with league mates That is the best deal they have found as well.

Ok thanks, I'll stop waiting for a discount that's not coming then :)


UTC +0:00
Gadheras
23 August, 2016, 5:03 PM UTC
davidbuchan3568 said:

Gadheras said:



You could almost got the upcoming Battlefield 1 for that price.



1. I don't want Battlefield 1.

2. I only spent £10 on this game, and I doubt that Battlefield 1 is sold for Plarium Sapphires anyway - So I suspect you are wrong.......

3. Can you answer either of my questions?


Was just trying to put things in perspective. Sapphires got a value, regardless of how you get them -)
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 August, 2016, 7:59 AM UTC
We will launch a discount for Sketches from time to time. Recently it was 30% off.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
zach-rose11
26 August, 2016, 1:23 AM UTC

As many have posted,I feel sketch prices are way too high, since you can buy a whole new game which provides you in theory endless hours of playing, while the sketches may only help you yield a few more hundred gold per hour =( 

Legion is coming and server 2 is going to be even deader than it already is. 
UTC +5:00
djmoody
27 August, 2016, 3:48 AM UTC
zach-rose11 said:

As many have posted,I feel sketch prices are way too high, since you can buy a whole new game which provides you in theory endless hours of playing, while the sketches may only help you yield a few more hundred gold per hour =( 

Legion is coming and server 2 is going to be even deader than it already is. 
The is a fremium game (free to play at premium pricing). Plarium aren't going to change that model - coin up fellow warriors.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 August, 2016, 8:11 AM UTC
zach-rose11 said:

As many have posted,I feel sketch prices are way too high

And how about our 30% discounts?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
29 August, 2016, 1:31 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


zach-rose11 said:


As many have posted,I feel sketch prices are way too high

And how about our 30% discounts?

Even with 30% discount, its still not worth the value of what I get in return. I got a budget I spend on games, entertainemtn and such monthly. I guess many others does too. For me its like, should I by sketches to upgrade 3 farms, or should I buy a new game, 3 dvd's. Do a 3 month sub to swtor, or ... you see my point? 

In relative value, sketches just not worth it in its current form for what I get back :(
 
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 7:27 AM UTC
Gadheras said:


Even with 30% discount, its still not worth the value of what I get in return. I got a budget I spend on games, entertainemtn and such monthly. I guess many others does too. For me its like, should I by sketches to upgrade 3 farms, or should I buy a new game, 3 dvd's. Do a 3 month sub to swtor, or ... you see my point? 

In relative value, sketches just not worth it in its current form for what I get back :(
 
I see your point, Gadheras. And I will talk to our devs about Sketches. I'm not sure they will change anything, but you're not the only one feeling this way.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719220 users registered; 42208 topics; 269936 posts; our newest member:sacha.voronov.1980