Dark Plains Vs. Untamed Lands

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 5, 2016, 07:2509/05/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

but dont you have direct contact with support?

Sure I do. And I can assist you if you have any issues with them. But all reports should be documented and reviewed by Support Team who are responsible for such cases. I can help or give an advice, but I can't be your Support Agent as I have a lot of other tasks to do. 
Sep 5, 2016, 20:0909/05/16
08/03/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I have a lot of other tasks to do. 
like what?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 6, 2016, 07:3809/06/16
Sep 6, 2016, 07:40(edited)
09/17/15

IronApex Turok said:

like what?

Like visiting all game forums and Facebook pages (37 in total), talking to players there, making notes of their suggestions and feedback, passing them to devs and monitoring their fate, getting some feedback for players which I could share, helping my colleagues if they need me, helping some players with their issues when they need some urgent support, informing of tech works on servers (mostly on FB), checking our Moderators activity and passing this information to a responsible CM. 

And that's only my daily tasks. Usually I have 2-3 more per week. Like writing articles, or changing/creating something on Forums and in FB groups, dealing with some massive issues, learning something about new game features which will be added soon, etc.

I would love to dedicate more time to you, but I'm a bit limited in it.