Dark Plains Vs. Untamed Lands

23 Replies
zach-rose11
20 August, 2016, 7:31 PM UTC
Why is it server 1 there are items to relocate castles to random or precise locations but not on server 2? I feel like if it is on 1, then it should be on both - and why does Plarium not offer a realm transfer i.e. move to a high pop from low pop or vice versa?
UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
20 August, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC
zach-rose11 said:

Why is it server 1 there are items to relocate castles to random or precise locations but not on server 2? I feel like if it is on 1, then it should be on both - and why does Plarium not offer a realm transfer i.e. move to a high pop from low pop or vice versa?
Server1 is the earlier server and has more players. Suggestions have been made to allow castles to relocate on Untamed Lands.
UTC +5:00
zach-rose11
20 August, 2016, 7:40 PM UTC
Are there ever any plans of perhaps implementing that same change to server 2? I would love to be within 50 miles of a single active castle, or have the option to pay to transfer my main castle over to server 1. Doesn't seem fair to allow this on 1 and not the other, despite server age, we are playing the same game, but this would help the inactivity on server 2.
UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
20 August, 2016, 8:32 PM UTC
zach-rose11 said:

Are there ever any plans of perhaps implementing that same change to server 2? I would love to be within 50 miles of a single active castle, or have the option to pay to transfer my main castle over to server 1. Doesn't seem fair to allow this on 1 and not the other, despite server age, we are playing the same game, but this would help the inactivity on server 2.
As far as I know there has been no suggestion of a date this will happen. But discussions like these will ganrner attention of those that can effect those changes.
UTC +5:00
zach-rose11
20 August, 2016, 8:52 PM UTC

Well I have posted it in the suggestion forum, but since you are a moderator maybe you have a little more pull than a noob like myself? 


I really would like to see this change and I feel like I am not alone and it would make the game more competitive in my opinion since we don't have to spend 6-10 boosts on a raid just for a chance to get some PvP points.... Plarium!!!! PLEASE
UTC +5:00
IronApex Turok
20 August, 2016, 8:58 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

zach-rose11 said:

Why is it server 1 there are items to relocate castles to random or precise locations but not on server 2? I feel like if it is on 1, then it should be on both - and why does Plarium not offer a realm transfer i.e. move to a high pop from low pop or vice versa?
Server1 is the earlier server and has more players. Suggestions have been made to allow castles to relocate on Untamed Lands.
i wouldnt say more players. more spread out mayble. the server is so old, the new castles pop up on the fringes of the map, the center was a dead zone, so to cut down on travel time, the devs gave us transporters so we could move clsoer together. 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 9:08 AM UTC
I will ask when are we going to add those Items on server 2.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Lady Nerium KT-S2
25 August, 2016, 3:24 PM UTC
I would think it'd be better policy to in-fill the dead zones with new players as they join instead of adding them on the outer edge of the map? Perhaps level up some of the dead castles as bots so people have something to attack? NPC castles with random troops? 
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
Gadheras
25 August, 2016, 4:08 PM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

I would think it'd be better policy to in-fill the dead zones with new players as they join instead of adding them on the outer edge of the map? Perhaps level up some of the dead castles as bots so people have something to attack? NPC castles with random troops? 
You don't want to drop new players in the midst of settled players. They end up as food. What they could do, is re-locate dead/inactive castles to the outer borders, and truncate the world. So the middle out will always have active players.Since that would also move bots to the fringe of the world they would be more usefull for new players to raid. 
UTC +2:00
zach-rose11
26 August, 2016, 1:26 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I will ask when are we going to add those Items on server 2.

Thank you so much Alyona, this is something desired by almost everyone I have talked to, and yes server 2 is by far way LESS populated than the 1st server (Original). The change would make plarium more money, and also encourage more of the "epic battles" Plarium wishes to see! :D


As others have mentioned, the center is a dead zone, but some people are within 15 miles of actual PvP, where I am currently located, I see more User deleted's and the numerous lvl 10 and under that just quit. I think this change is very much needed to help with the overall activity on the server.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 August, 2016, 8:16 AM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

I would think it'd be better policy to in-fill the dead zones with new players as they join instead of adding them on the outer edge of the map? Perhaps level up some of the dead castles as bots so people have something to attack? NPC castles with random troops? 
The thing is that if a player returns to a game, he will be able to re-appear at the same spot if it's still vacant. So we can't level-up his Castle.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 August, 2016, 8:17 AM UTC
zach-rose11 said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I will ask when are we going to add those Items on server 2.

Thank you so much Alyona, this is something desired by almost everyone I have talked to, and yes server 2 is by far way LESS populated than the 1st server (Original). The change would make plarium more money, and also encourage more of the "epic battles" Plarium wishes to see! :D


As others have mentioned, the center is a dead zone, but some people are within 15 miles of actual PvP, where I am currently located, I see more User deleted's and the numerous lvl 10 and under that just quit. I think this change is very much needed to help with the overall activity on the server.
Still didn't receive a reply. But I will update you on this topic as soon as I get any info.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Lady Nerium KT-S2
26 August, 2016, 6:02 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

I would think it'd be better policy to in-fill the dead zones with new players as they join instead of adding them on the outer edge of the map? Perhaps level up some of the dead castles as bots so people have something to attack? NPC castles with random troops? 
You don't want to drop new players in the midst of settled players. They end up as food. What they could do, is re-locate dead/inactive castles to the outer borders, and truncate the world. So the middle out will always have active players.Since that would also move bots to the fringe of the world they would be more usefull for new players to raid. 
That does make better sense, didn't consider that Gad.  
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
Roy
27 August, 2016, 5:42 PM UTC
Maybe they'll take the same time as server 1, wait until the newest players start appearing in the 2000 lines.
UTC -3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 8:57 AM UTC
Good news, guys! Relocation feature will be added to server 2 with the next big update. Probably next month.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
31 August, 2016, 10:52 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Good news, guys! Relocation feature will be added to server 2 with the next big update. Probably next month.

Big mistake unless you disable and remove the bot castles FIRST.


Just ask one of your devs to visit 270, 270 and follow the massive square of active bots

http://prntscr.com/ccpd5i
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 September, 2016, 8:08 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:


Big mistake unless you disable and remove the bot castles FIRST.


Just ask one of your devs to visit 270, 270 and follow the massive square of active bots

http://prntscr.com/ccpd5i
Thanks, I've reported them. I've also send you 200 Sapphires as a gratitude.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
1 September, 2016, 5:43 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Snowgoon said:



Big mistake unless you disable and remove the bot castles FIRST.


Just ask one of your devs to visit 270, 270 and follow the massive square of active bots

http://prntscr.com/ccpd5i
Thanks, I've reported them. I've also send you 200 Sapphires as a gratitude.

Thanks, but the situation has changed

The bot line at 295, 295 has been re-activated today and have protection bubbles. - http://prntscr.com/cd027r


These bots were shut down because they were winning sapphires from bg tournaments. It should never have been possible to re-activate them.
Please note that these bots are unusual because they all have defense points, battleground points and have achievement badges for cavalry, bestiary etc

I have always said that they should all have been removed and replaced with vacant lots - De-activation is not enough to stop the hackers and scammers

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 September, 2016, 7:47 AM UTC

Snowgoon said:

Thanks, but the situation has changed


The bot line at 295, 295 has been re-activated today and have protection bubbles. - http://prntscr.com/cd027r


These bots were shut down because they were winning sapphires from bg tournaments. It should never have been possible to re-activate them.
Please note that these bots are unusual because they all have defense points, battleground points and have achievement badges for cavalry, bestiary etc

I have always said that they should all have been removed and replaced with vacant lots - De-activation is not enough to stop the hackers and scammers

I have reported them too. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 September, 2016, 9:38 AM UTC
Guys, please report any suspicious accounts directly to our Support Team. It's much more efficient as they have a direct contact with all departments engaged in such investigations.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719918 users registered; 42180 topics; 270338 posts; our newest member:Castle №1244354