All Categories

This not a war game

This not a war game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 26, 2016, 23:3008/26/16
08/03/14

hang in there.....its long route to the the simple answer for every question on the forum, but ill try to be brief....

Plarium thinks that by limiting you to 6 allies, should you want to add a new ally you are going to have to end an old one. They are hoping this will cause a war, atleast between the two players. they hope one will feel betrayed and attack the other and begin a long back and forth that results in the mass loss of troops....

and here's where plarium comes in.....

they hope you spend coin to replace those lost troops so you can keep attacking they one who betrayed you or retalliate against an old friend who is now attacking you. 

everything in this game is an attempt to get you to spend more real life money. 
Aug 27, 2016, 07:0108/27/16
03/01/15
glasherz said:

Well Ironapex, that wall check isn't foolproof. It certainly is also possible, they had been build long ago. 

And no, I do not suggest to get an alt at all. You could send a good trustworthy friend too. Probably, this depends on how important the attack on the other league is then, if you choose to keep your friend in your league or send him over to spy for you.

Some spies can also be accidental.  I've heard of a few instances where people who are buddies on one server are enemies on the other.  This can be used to spy if one does not know they are in opposing leagues on the other server...they tell stuff they shouldn't, not knowing an enemy is hearing it.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 29, 2016, 08:0908/29/16
09/17/15
Rodeo said:

Well this discussion died long ago, just wanted to ask one question if some one is there to pick it up .

Why an individual players is not allowed to have more than 6 Allies?

We've asked our devs to add more slots for allies. They said they will create a new game feature which will allow players to have more allies. I'm not sure what will it be, but it's already in development.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 30, 2016, 07:2908/30/16
09/17/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

A  "new feature",,, we already have that feature, just expand it,,,,FOR FREE... 

No saphires, no new building, no expansion unlock with saphires.
I'm not sure what will it be. I just give you the same information as our devs gave me.
Sep 2, 2016, 13:0909/02/16
02/24/15

i've played almost 2 years - no new feature added who can be bought with normal in game resources , maybe devs can be persuaded to create some of this kind?

Recently are new items who can be bought only with real money- its a shame for a free to play game. 

As a free to play- player i will never start a game like this 

Jan 25, 2019, 16:0201/25/19
Jan 25, 2019, 16:07(edited)
09/29/18

I don't like It because Palarium is promoting a free to play game which is not free to play this is the worst example of cash for glory I have encountered I would recommend every FTP player to eplore their options I loved greopolis, guns or butter etc FTP for ever we are the product we deserve better

I'd like to add supremacy 1914  to my quote if you like FTP stratergy you can win without cash its a good game