All Categories

So the HERO....

So the HERO....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 19, 2016, 14:3208/19/16
07/25/15

So the HERO....

Let me guess that is a side product of "Vikings war or clans" that got patchworked onto stormfall (and other plarium games I guess). Just without a lot of the abilities and possibilities of the above game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2016, 20:2408/19/16
07/25/15
djmoody said:

Yes it got released in one of the other games first.

All the Plarium games - Stormfall / TD, Nords, Vikings, Sparta are the same game with different graphics. There are small differences but ultimately the share virtually the same code and mechanics.
Well this game mentioned above, is a new game they made it seems.  So kinda feels like, it got thrown onto Stormfall and other Plarium games as a side effect of the new game, rather than something new developed for the existing games. Get a bit the feeling of new things to stormfall is more or less breadcrumbs from other games, rather than own stuff developed for stormfall itself.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 22, 2016, 09:3508/22/16
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

Well this game mentioned above, is a new game they made it seems.  So kinda feels like, it got thrown onto Stormfall and other Plarium games as a side effect of the new game, rather than something new developed for the existing games. Get a bit the feeling of new things to stormfall is more or less breadcrumbs from other games, rather than own stuff developed for stormfall itself.

Vikings: War of Clans was developed by a studio in Krasnodar. All other games which you can find on this site were developed by Kharkiv studio. Each Plarium Studio works independently on their own projects. 

You're right. Many of our games are similar, and have the same game mechanics. 

However, we are currently working on something completely different for Mobile, and I hope you will enjoy it ;)