So the HERO....

4 Replies
Gadheras
19 August, 2016, 2:32 PM UTC

Let me guess that is a side product of "Vikings war or clans" that got patchworked onto stormfall (and other plarium games I guess). Just without a lot of the abilities and possibilities of the above game.
UTC +2:00
djmoody
19 August, 2016, 7:50 PM UTC

Yes it got released in one of the other games first.

All the Plarium games - Stormfall / TD, Nords, Vikings, Sparta are the same game with different graphics. There are small differences but ultimately the share virtually the same code and mechanics.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
19 August, 2016, 8:24 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Yes it got released in one of the other games first.

All the Plarium games - Stormfall / TD, Nords, Vikings, Sparta are the same game with different graphics. There are small differences but ultimately the share virtually the same code and mechanics.
Well this game mentioned above, is a new game they made it seems.  So kinda feels like, it got thrown onto Stormfall and other Plarium games as a side effect of the new game, rather than something new developed for the existing games. Get a bit the feeling of new things to stormfall is more or less breadcrumbs from other games, rather than own stuff developed for stormfall itself.
djmoody
19 August, 2016, 10:32 PM UTC
I think it was in Nords first, Nords launched with hero items in the game.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC

Gadheras said:

Well this game mentioned above, is a new game they made it seems.  So kinda feels like, it got thrown onto Stormfall and other Plarium games as a side effect of the new game, rather than something new developed for the existing games. Get a bit the feeling of new things to stormfall is more or less breadcrumbs from other games, rather than own stuff developed for stormfall itself.

Vikings: War of Clans was developed by a studio in Krasnodar. All other games which you can find on this site were developed by Kharkiv studio. Each Plarium Studio works independently on their own projects. 

You're right. Many of our games are similar, and have the same game mechanics. 

However, we are currently working on something completely different for Mobile, and I hope you will enjoy it ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1662989 users registered; 33763 topics; 253221 post; our newest member:Commander #2539281