VIP_CLUB

75 Replies
Lord Mark
17 December, 2016, 5:44 PM UTC

exxxe said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, as you may know, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have.

In addition to the live support, the agent may provide small bonuses to a player for taking part in game events and achieving the necessary conditions. The number of such bonuses is thoroughly analyzed, strictly limited and can’t affect the gameplay or give them unfair advantages over other players. Moreover, the conditions of getting such bonuses are quite complicated and hard to reach.

I do 30k pvp all the time.

I sended to VIP club prints with 2 mil XP ...

VIP is for money ! Dont lie to us ! We are not idiouts

the money put into the game is a second factor ( but yes it is considered )

many players probably qualify to be VIP but still the program is new and has limitations 

plarium has limited number of representatives thus not all players are immediately added :))) 

Exxxe you are one of the CM i like, dont make me change my opinion please !!!

Money is the first factor to be a VIP!

And if u told us you know the factors to be a VIP... PLEASE PRESENT THEM TO US !

Or please dont write other lies...couse i repeat : We are not idiouts !

UTC +0:00
jumy
17 December, 2016, 5:52 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

Exxxe you are one of the CM i like, dont make me change my opinion please !!!

Money is the first factor to be a VIP!

And if u told us you know the factors to be a VIP... PLEASE PRESENT THEM TO US !

Or please dont write other lies...couse i repeat : We are not idiouts !

wai wait remain calm and patient, set things right later come new invitations

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Rosconz
19 December, 2016, 6:16 AM UTC
exxxe said:

A second factor??? I am not a coiner, and never will be. I have no expectations of ever getting an invite to VIP no matter how well I may or may not perform.
Rosconz
19 December, 2016, 6:19 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

exxxe said:

A second factor??? I am not a coiner, and never will be. I have no expectations of ever getting an invite to VIP no matter how well I may or may not perform.
Edit: Same as just about every other aspect of Plarium games.......MONEY TALKS
Rosconz
19 December, 2016, 6:20 AM UTC
Huh??? Why did that come up as a second post when I clicked 'Edit'???
BiohazarD
19 December, 2016, 8:52 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

Huh??? Why did that come up as a second post when I clicked 'Edit'???
I think sometimes when you click edit it selects quote and when you click quote it selects edit.  I've had this happen several times in the past, but never consistently enough to document and report. 
jumy
19 December, 2016, 5:37 PM UTC

Warrior said:

Dutch said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

Let me guess, the player spent a certain amount of cash to be considered VIP. All players is equal, except some is more equal than others. Animal farm, you should read it plarium.

The amount of money spent on the game are secondary. There are much more important factors which are taken into account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to invite too many people to our program. But it's still growing, and we hope to have more VIPs in the nearest future.

So it is a factor then?

i have seen players who have not spent much into the game as per them (maybe $100 a month) and still are VIP.. it also depends on how fast you have grown in the game i think .. most of the players who i have seen are VIP are the ones that have grown to high levels in a short time.. so that maybe one of the criterias.. Also to keep in mind they would have analysed the data based n the time when they though to implement the program and some of us might not have been active at that time as the others.. One of the VIP did mention that there is a lvl criteria but did not get elaborate info on this from the VIP agaent

i have seen players who use "autobot" program and still are VIP

The truth hurts
Lord Mark
19 December, 2016, 6:53 PM UTC

[12:09] Master: NEW SPECIAL: 100 FREE SPIES WITH EVERY ORDER OF $5 OR MORE.

We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at Site Address Removed

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ABOUT OUR SPECIALS, PLEASE ENABLE THE SPAM FILTER BY CLICKING THE “SPAM” BUTTON IN YOUR MAILBOX.

jumy
19 December, 2016, 7:50 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ABOUT OUR SPECIALS, PLEASE ENABLE THE SPAM FILTER BY CLICKING THE “SPAM” BUTTON IN YOUR MAILBOX.

Now is very polite and observe the rules, Plarium added this feature for this 

problem solved

The truth hurts
brunsonthomas
20 December, 2016, 5:42 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

[12:09] Master: NEW SPECIAL: 100 FREE SPIES WITH EVERY ORDER OF $5 OR MORE.

We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at Site address removed

This has been reported to Support already.
UTC +5:00
jumy
20 December, 2016, 8:25 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

This has been reported to Support already.

The truth hurts
rocker74
8 January, 2017, 12:39 AM UTC
Hello... why you've remove me from Vip member?
UTC +1:00
Rosconz
8 January, 2017, 1:45 AM UTC

rocker74 said:

OUCH!!! That must really hurt to have all those perks taken off you.

Maybe you have to maintain a minimum spend to stay qualified..........
Warrior
8 January, 2017, 12:24 PM UTC
rocker74 said:

Please contact Lord Oberon, he might be able to check and confirm on this.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Lord Mark
9 January, 2017, 8:42 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

rocker74 said:

OUCH!!! That must really hurt to have all those perks taken off you.

Maybe you have to maintain a minimum spend to stay qualified..........
U didnt put enough $$$
Gadheras
9 January, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC

jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

Now is very polite and observe the rules, Plarium added this feature for this 

problem solved

Well, after recieve more Plarium spam the other day, I clicked the link in the mail to unsubscribe from this spam. It only lead to a blank page and nothing happened. Today I got more spam about exceptional offer to revive my units.... sigh...

UTC +2:00
1658992 users registered; 33171 topic; 251759 posts; our newest member:Krazzekills