VIP_CLUB

75 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 1:02 PM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

The VIP skin cant be given to VIP until the anniversary of starting to play.


If you start playing in September and get VIP in October, Then you DON'T get your VIP skin until the following September.
I guess you're right.  It's a bit frustrating when someone gets this Skin before you do, even though you play much longer than he does. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Keaton
19 September, 2016, 6:43 PM UTC

Hi Gang!  I got invited to the VIP club!  Dont' spend much, haven't been here 29 month, not a marshall, not prone to whinging...oh!  OH!  I see...

;-) I actually love you all, and promise not to forget the little people!  Don't think of it as MY fancy castle skin, it belongs to all of us!

UTC +0:00
FAILO
19 September, 2016, 6:49 PM UTC
Keaton said:

Hi Gang!  I got invited to the VIP club!  Dont' spend much, haven't been here 29 month, not a marshall, not prone to whinging...oh!  OH!  I see...

;-) I actually love you all, and promise not to forget the little people!  Don't think of it as MY fancy castle skin, it belongs to all of us!

Hey Keaton Congrats m8 have fun in VIP.  Enjoy your new skin (when you get it) Represent all the nonVIP players well =). 
UTC +0:00
Aaron KT3
20 September, 2016, 2:14 AM UTC

And here's another thing.  Some VIPs are already abusing their position to aid their friends in harassing other players.  Chew on that one for awhile.


I have the screenshots and will be happy to post them once Plarium mouthpieces pull the wonderful "no way" coverup.
Aaron
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
20 September, 2016, 8:24 AM UTC
What are the benefits if you're member of VIPs?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 September, 2016, 10:53 AM UTC

Drogar61 said:


What are the benefits if you're member of VIPs?

The main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
20 September, 2016, 1:56 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Drogar61 said:


What are the benefits if you're member of VIPs?

The main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. 

Ty
UTC +0:00
Mad Ted
5 October, 2016, 8:37 PM UTC
-----> VIP! <>
UTC +4:00
IronApex Turok
7 October, 2016, 10:25 PM UTC
"most experienced and active players"




UTC +0:00
Gadheras
8 October, 2016, 9:30 PM UTC



Animal Farm by George Orwell, you should read it sometime.... might learn something.

UTC +2:00
Gadheras
15 October, 2016, 8:35 AM UTC

Just a question, does Plarium ask for feedback from their valued VIP players before release updates such as recent? or do they end up knee deep in mud like the rest of us?



UTC +2:00
exxxe
15 October, 2016, 9:04 AM UTC
Gadheras said:


Just a question, does Plarium ask for feedback from their valued VIP players before release updates such as recent? or do they end up knee deep in mud like the rest of us?



VIP players give feedback about bugs and fixes however any game features feedback is gathered from the community (forum)
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Gadheras
15 October, 2016, 9:10 AM UTC
exxxe said:

Gadheras said:


Just a question, does Plarium ask for feedback from their valued VIP players before release updates such as recent? or do they end up knee deep in mud like the rest of us?



VIP players give feedback about bugs and fixes however any game features feedback is gathered from the community (forum)
Imagine how much LESS crap Plarium would get if they had a focus group of actual players they could run things by, before just drop turds in our laps. 
UTC +2:00
exxxe
15 October, 2016, 10:51 AM UTC

Gadheras said:


exxxe said:


Gadheras said:



Just a question, does Plarium ask for feedback from their valued VIP players before release updates such as recent? or do they end up knee deep in mud like the rest of us?



VIP players give feedback about bugs and fixes however any game features feedback is gathered from the community (forum)
Imagine how much LESS crap Plarium would get if they had a focus group of actual players they could run things by, before just drop turds in our laps. 

seriously so you are OK that vip members receive info about updates before release so they can give feedback 

would not you then say they have an advantage that they know about what game features are coming before they are released or announced to others ( remember the beacon thing even though they never get specific dates)
 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Gadheras
15 October, 2016, 6:45 PM UTC

exxxe said:


Gadheras said:


exxxe said:


Gadheras said:



Just a question, does Plarium ask for feedback from their valued VIP players before release updates such as recent? or do they end up knee deep in mud like the rest of us?



VIP players give feedback about bugs and fixes however any game features feedback is gathered from the community (forum)
Imagine how much LESS crap Plarium would get if they had a focus group of actual players they could run things by, before just drop turds in our laps. 

seriously so you are OK that vip members receive info about updates before release so they can give feedback 

would not you then say they have an advantage that they know about what game features are coming before they are released or announced to others ( remember the beacon thing even though they never get specific dates)
 

 If a random newbie is among the ones? NOPE.... such a group should consist of old timers, with a good grasp of the game mechancis and have hindsight enough to see what changes will affect the sandbox. New players suffer to much from the "oh shiney" syndrome. 


Problem is Plarium run their own course they all over us, and just go take it or leave it. 
UTC +2:00
thefray
14 November, 2016, 2:08 AM UTC
Straight from their mouth money is secondary in selection lol
UTC +0:00
jumy
9 December, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC

The base Rules of VIP Club:

1st RULE: You do not talk about VIP CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about VIP CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over. 

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight. 

5th RULE: One fight at a time. 

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes. 

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to. 

8th RULE: If this is your first night at VIP CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Ichezis
9 December, 2016, 10:46 AM UTC

jumy said:


The base Rules of VIP Club:

1st RULE: You do not talk about VIP CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about VIP CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over. 

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight. 

5th RULE: One fight at a time. 

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes. 

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to. 

8th RULE: If this is your first night at VIP CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

And the winner gets this glorious, menacing VIP club! 


Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
jumy
9 December, 2016, 10:47 AM UTC
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
trevor
10 December, 2016, 7:39 PM UTC

well ive been asked to join the vip club and  did  i wonder if thay will like my views on things in this game :p


UTC +0:00
1665156 users registered; 34053 topics; 253304 posts; our newest member:windthegamer2