BG REVEALED

5 Replies
Lord Mark
17 August, 2016, 8:02 PM UTC

Did anyone gain more truppes from BG this month ?

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
17 August, 2016, 8:54 PM UTC
nope. down a few million. 
djmoody
17 August, 2016, 11:55 PM UTC

My small test account in TD (up to lvl 71) is constantly in profit by 6-8m at the moment each time after driving major payouts. 

I have to load all the profit back in each time if I want to continue doing BG's those, so its only profit if I stop doing them.

Also the BG's are payout out pretty much spot on their appropriate loading values so far. Seeing very little randomness in BG's holding back payouts atm. Half payouts coming regularly when just short of appropriate loading value.

To be honest the BG's seem quite easy to control at the moment. Harvesting mooncoins, gear and taking quest rewards as profit.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Camulos
18 August, 2016, 10:57 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Also the BG's are payout out pretty much spot on their appropriate loading values so far. Seeing very little randomness in BG's holding back payouts atm. Half payouts coming regularly when just short of appropriate loading value.

To be honest the BG's seem quite easy to control at the moment. Harvesting mooncoins, gear and taking quest rewards as profit.

Does this relate to TD, or to Stormfall? I seem to remember you saying that you couldn't do BGs any more. Just asking as I'd held off on doing any bgs since the "fixing" of the exploit that rendered yellow barring pointless and started doubly taxing resources loaded.
djmoody
19 August, 2016, 7:52 PM UTC

Camulos said:

djmoody said:

Does this relate to TD, or to Stormfall? I seem to remember you saying that you couldn't do BGs any more. Just asking as I'd held off on doing any bgs since the "fixing" of the exploit that rendered yellow barring pointless and started doubly taxing resources loaded.

Small account in TD. 

From what I hear the mechanics are the same still in both games (have been the same for most of the last 2 yrs).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 9:36 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Small account in TD. 

From what I hear the mechanics are the same still in both games (have been the same for most of the last 2 yrs).

Correct. There are some differences in some game features, but most of them share the same mechanics.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1776410 users registered; 47866 topics; 285807 posts; our newest member:TacTical