All Categories

Word taching bug (censorship)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 17, 2016, 05:2808/17/16

There is something clearly wrong with your censorship word parsing, even normal words being censored.

Whom exactly is the moralistic censor whom makes pretense of being an individual whom would be teaching all and any language.

It's an irritant to have all and any word with the slighest potencial context moralisticly censored. This site is at least an age=21 site, which makes it at least an adult XXX site. Children are not under supervision, and any word that might fall, such as '****', '****', 'big tits', or for that matter 'lecheras', they allready know and have heared since they where 8 years old.

Whose, softness do you pretend to be protecting?  The childrens, those that have heared mom moan, wondered what that was and ran to the keyhole while 11 to see?  Or Latin 666 geezers with fastly more 'buggs'  in their own heads.

Have that removed censoreship removed, it really pisses thoughtfull people of to have a half-wit moralistic bible thumber decide what they can or can not write.  (and that in consideration of a website whose only 'gore' is that of not showing any blood.

Ps, is 69 a dirty word to be censored? 42, 12, 21? Even kids know what that is.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2016, 15:2708/17/16
Aug 17, 2016, 15:28(edited)
03/22/16
rnldbok said:

There is something clearly wrong with your censorship word parsing, even normal words being censored.

Whom exactly is the moralistic censor whom makes pretense of being an individual whom would be teaching all and any language.

It's an irritant to have all and any word with the slighest potencial context moralisticly censored. This site is at least an age=21 site, which makes it at least an adult XXX site. Children are not under supervision, and any word that might fall, such as '****', '****', 'big tits', or for that matter 'lecheras', they allready know and have heared since they where 8 years old.

Whose, softness do you pretend to be protecting?  The childrens, those that have heared mom moan, wondered what that was and ran to the keyhole while 11 to see?  Or Latin 666 geezers with fastly more 'buggs'  in their own heads.

Have that removed censoreship removed, it really pisses thoughtfull people of to have a half-wit moralistic bible thumber decide what they can or can not write.  (and that in consideration of a website whose only 'gore' is that of not showing any blood.

Ps, is 69 a dirty word to be censored? 42, 12, 21? Even kids know what that is.

Apparently you have not read rules of the forum. Rule 3.2 specifically says profanity not allowed. Censorship therefore is permitted. Good intent or not you violated those ruels. This is your first warning. I am editing your post.
Aug 20, 2016, 16:0008/20/16
Aug 20, 2016, 22:53(edited)

READ the post, and stop your ************************** You are censoring other languages, your parsing program cutting off parts of other languages including cutting out parts of known words that have 'censored' three or four letters in it.

Kindly notice that I am not a united states citizen and that your localized moralizations nor for that matter your nations theological dictatorships are a concern of mine, NOR, should another nations be that to you.

Have that reviewed,******************moderator is for, and not for much else.

***********************************************************************************************************

Nice day to you.

Aug 20, 2016, 22:4608/20/16
Aug 20, 2016, 23:08(edited)

Mind explaining to me HOW 20 imperial spies ALL of a sudden appeared OUT of my catacombs, JUST BEFORE that particular fireball attack from ****************

Any PARTICULAR PRIVATE explanation for this???

Aug 20, 2016, 23:0408/20/16
Aug 20, 2016, 23:21(edited)

edited,,,, again (offending others is against rules)

lord XYZ 

censoring system is not something new it is to protect the players and to prevent any damage 

so be aware that even if every one on the planet knows the word if it is bad it is to be censored

"There is something clearly wrong with your censorship word parsing, even normal words being censored."

thank you can you PM me some normal words being censored so i can verify it myself 

also the best you can do is to collect such words and send them to support offending others will get you no where
Mind explaining to me HOW 20 imperial spies ALL of a sudden appeared OUT of my catacombs, JUST BEFORE that particular fireball attack from***************

first do NOT post other players coordinates

second check this topic to become aware of flash issues if that is not the case then contact support

im closing this thread now thank you
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.