New members - no herald message?

5 Replies
nix
16 August, 2016, 9:10 PM UTC

Hey ,

I dont always get a message when new members join. It is important to know who joins to help them.

Is this a known problem? or am i missing something? All my herald options are turned on.

Thanks
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 9:28 AM UTC
I've heard that you don't receive a notification when the member is invited, or vice versa, when he joins on his own. Maybe some experienced players could clarify this for you.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
19 August, 2016, 5:06 PM UTC
nix said:

Hey ,

I dont always get a message when new members join. It is important to know who joins to help them.

Is this a known problem? or am i missing something? All my herald options are turned on.

Thanks
Regardless of your settings if you have been a leaguemember for less than 1 week many messages will not be routed to you. Also, the Marshall may limit who sees some reports. As you advance in ranks you see more of what happens. That is why most leagues with Beacons promote few above soldier.
UTC +5:00
nix
20 August, 2016, 9:32 PM UTC

Thanks for your reactions.

Brunsonthomas i am the marshal so that is not the problem :)

It seems that people who join us with the choose a random league option dont show up, the people who i invite myself show up. Always a surprise to look in your embassy and see new names
brunsonthomas
21 August, 2016, 6:32 PM UTC

nix said:

Thanks for your reactions.

Brunsonthomas i am the marshal so that is not the problem :)

It seems that people who join us with the choose a random league option dont show up, the people who i invite myself show up. Always a surprise to look in your embassy and see new names

Please check your Herald settings.

http://prntscr.com/c8l2uy

If these two are checked and you are not getting reports, please contact supportĀ http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

UTC +5:00
nix
22 August, 2016, 12:00 AM UTC

All are checked, so i will contact support.

Thanks for the info
1663322 users registered; 33851 topic; 252787 posts; our newest member:voloda.zmija