ALL TIME BG CHAMPION LEAVES GAME DUE TO PLARIUM GREED

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 20, 2016, 16:3708/20/16
03/22/16

mail3am said:

How do I close an account out?

I started about 3 weeks ago and spent about $600  to buy various upgrades etc.

I wanted to have friends for the Embassy upgrade but (in real life too)  I have no friends, I don't belong to any social networks like facebook etc. nor do I have email friends.

As I am 75 years old, I know no-one at all who would  be even remotely interested in playing this game or any other on-line game, except possibly on-line gambling.

Any way I mentioned to someone whose league I was in and they suggested open another account for the Embassy and send a request to the email account - no problem because I have other email addresses.

So I did, I even bought a package or two to get sapphires and get the account going. 

I was perfectly happy to have another account  - it helped me upgrade the first one.

Now I found out that it's actually against the web owner's policy to have two accounts and can result in being banned.

So rather than be banned entirely I want to close the account - but how?

Altho' I'm beginning to think that as a loner I cannot get any where  without all these friends emails/facebook etc. ,  to spam. 

I'll play for a few more days but then I guess I'll go back to the old folks home where I belong, huh?

I would suggest you contact support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48 and let them delete your alternate account. Your honesty is appreciated. They can also inform you if they can close your primary account.

Aug 20, 2016, 17:5008/20/16
08/05/14
mail3am said:

How do I close an account out?

I started about 3 weeks ago and spent about $600  to buy various upgrades etc.

I wanted to have friends for the Embassy upgrade but (in real life too)  I have no friends, I don't belong to any social networks like facebook etc. nor do I have email friends.

As I am 75 years old, I know no-one at all who would  be even remotely interested in playing this game or any other on-line game, except possibly on-line gambling.

Any way I mentioned to someone whose league I was in and they suggested open another account for the Embassy and send a request to the email account - no problem because I have other email addresses.

So I did, I even bought a package or two to get sapphires and get the account going. 

I was perfectly happy to have another account  - it helped me upgrade the first one.

Now I found out that it's actually against the web owner's policy to have two accounts and can result in being banned.

So rather than be banned entirely I want to close the account - but how?

Altho' I'm beginning to think that as a loner I cannot get any where  without all these friends emails/facebook etc. ,  to spam. 

I'll play for a few more days but then I guess I'll go back to the old folks home where I belong, huh?

Join us over at "Knights Templar III"  You will make plenty of friends and chat is usually lively.
Aug 20, 2016, 18:5108/20/16
08/31/15

djmoody said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Why not? The point is not to raid higher and higher BGs, but to get some Units from there. It doesn't matter if you raid level 70 or level 150. They work the same on all levels. 

Anyway, feedback passed to devs.

Well that just isn't true.

If you raid low levels you will ALWAYS have significant resource stuck in the bank. You know they don't payout until they are considerably overload right (well actually I guess you probably didn't know that, but you do now). Playing only low levels would be madness.

The only way to clean your bank is to get full payouts on the highest levels.

Sorry to be picky but we have already had significant problems with Plarium staff quoting incorrect info about game mechanics which then puts half the player base off on a wild goose chase.

That is the problem though.  Plarium changes the rules on us, the Mods, either by intent or by accident, lie to us about the changes and how the new mechanics work.  We're stuck re-inventing the wheel, at a loss, to discover what still works and what has to be done differently.

What I have noticed is that with heros, in order to get the gear that boosts all troop types, you have to hit lvl 60+ bgs.  I had thought hero gear might help offset the nerfing of bgs; you get fewer troops for clearing, but also gain items that give a permanent % boost to your troops.  Thus far, most of the higher rarity gear drops in a chest...I earned it, but have to pay real money to actually get it.  This pay to open chest replaces the item you should have received.  That is a real slap in the face; Plarium randomly steals the reward you earned and replaces it with something you have to pay to even see what it is.  Maybe they should do that with tournaments too; wouldn't that really kill the game?  Lose all those troops to earn reward boxes then discover you have to pay real money to open them!
Aug 20, 2016, 19:0008/20/16
02/28/16
ThatGuy said:

djmoody said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Why not? The point is not to raid higher and higher BGs, but to get some Units from there. It doesn't matter if you raid level 70 or level 150. They work the same on all levels. 

Anyway, feedback passed to devs.

Well that just isn't true.

If you raid low levels you will ALWAYS have significant resource stuck in the bank. You know they don't payout until they are considerably overload right (well actually I guess you probably didn't know that, but you do now). Playing only low levels would be madness.

The only way to clean your bank is to get full payouts on the highest levels.

Sorry to be picky but we have already had significant problems with Plarium staff quoting incorrect info about game mechanics which then puts half the player base off on a wild goose chase.

That is the problem though.  Plarium changes the rules on us, the Mods, either by intent or by accident, lie to us about the changes and how the new mechanics work.  We're stuck re-inventing the wheel, at a loss, to discover what still works and what has to be done differently.

What I have noticed is that with heros, in order to get the gear that boosts all troop types, you have to hit lvl 60+ bgs.  I had thought hero gear might help offset the nerfing of bgs; you get fewer troops for clearing, but also gain items that give a permanent % boost to your troops.  Thus far, most of the higher rarity gear drops in a chest...I earned it, but have to pay real money to actually get it.  This pay to open chest replaces the item you should have received.  That is a real slap in the face; Plarium randomly steals the reward you earned and replaces it with something you have to pay to even see what it is.  Maybe they should do that with tournaments too; wouldn't that really kill the game?  Lose all those troops to earn reward boxes then discover you have to pay real money to open them!
Dont give them ideas.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 22, 2016, 09:2908/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 09:30(edited)
09/17/15

ThatGuy said:

First of all, no rewards are stolen. Chests you receive in BGs do not affect your payouts. And no, we did not reduce the number of Units you can receive. The payouts are still the same.

And you don't have to spend Sapphires to buy Keys. They drop in BGs, so as the Chests. Their drop rate is lower, but they do drop.