ALL TIME BG CHAMPION LEAVES GAME DUE TO PLARIUM GREED

27 Replies
HobNobs
13 August, 2016, 1:38 PM UTC



UTC +1:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
13 August, 2016, 1:56 PM UTC

Lord Hobnobs

sorry to hear that about ur friend's army. sometimes bgs take more time to give the payout and more even in those levels.

as the amount u said be sure that the big payout is close to be given and tell him not to surrender so soon. he could build some low troops to take less time to be ready and send them to a bg till finish although it can take some more time.

hope ur friend will revive fron his ashes and get soon all he has invert in bgs

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
OH DEAR
13 August, 2016, 3:07 PM UTC
I think the way Plarium back you in to these corners is completely out of order, I know this person was persecuted for spending on here by way off his special offers only ever being $330. new 50% off/def boosts enable you to complete Bgs faster but insert 50% less res in to each level. boxing,soccer matches what's next swimming tourneys ,my hero would look a right prat in budgie smugglers snorkel and flippers
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
13 August, 2016, 4:55 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Hobnobs

sorry to hear that about ur friend's army. sometimes bgs take more time to give the payout and more even in those levels.

as the amount u said be sure that the big payout is close to be given and tell him not to surrender so soon. he could build some low troops to take less time to be ready and send them to a bg till finish although it can take some more time.

hope ur friend will revive fron his ashes and get soon all he has invert in bgs

Regards

There is never "some time" with Stormfall. In his case, why would he want to sit around for ages to build the required units needed? What kind of emergent and imersive game play is that?


Speed up build time of units A LOT and players would been more prone to stay after such. But plarium more interested in the few who spend those 1000 UKP to allow that for happen.
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
13 August, 2016, 5:37 PM UTC
UTC +0:00
crazy4years
14 August, 2016, 12:08 AM UTC
He did not leave the game. Still here as always.
UTC +6:00
IronApex Turok
14 August, 2016, 12:24 AM UTC

perhaps he gave his account to someone else. 


it is a popular move these days.


for example,  Scarlett of  Lords of Black Rose passed on her account to someone else when her beacons were taken. 
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
14 August, 2016, 1:48 AM UTC

Is that against Rule?

We saw what happened with players who broke Rules (exactly one of them). 1 year banishing.

I hope that this will have same punishment, but in game area (where rule is broken).

Rules are rules, fair is fair. 

UTC +0:00
Gadheras
14 August, 2016, 8:47 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


perhaps he gave his account to someone else. 


it is a popular move these days.


for example,  Scarlett of  Lords of Black Rose passed on her account to someone else when her beacons were taken. 

Its not that uncommon that a league marhsall over time, pick up a lot of alts, from taking over accounts from members leaving the game.
UTC +2:00
djmoody
15 August, 2016, 1:31 PM UTC

HobNobs said:


My good friend has left the game having had 240 million troop strength decimated by new Bg changes. he has left stating the only reason is because the mechanics of Bgs changed that much he felt robbed and was unwilling to spend one thousand UK pounds to receive lousy rewards  after being wiped out of 25 million plus on Bgs that only required 9 million to clear. his lowest Bg was lev 80 and was backed into a corner by a hungry pack of hyenas. my friend was a massive character on this game and will be sadly missed


well done..............


Player was a massive coiner who had no idea what the BG mechanics are. I have little sympathy (PS I can tell that through what you posted, I don't think you are in the same version so I don't know the player personally).

It's probably a huge benefit to the game he has quit (given huge coiners unbalance the game so much and this is especially unsatisfactory when huge coiner worked out little to none of the game mechanics, as in this case). The game is supposed to be a strategy game not victory to those with no concept of the value of money.

To the OP, sorry this is so harsh but it was my initial reaction to the post. I did consider not writing it as it's quite negative but it does go to show how unbalanced the coining in the game has become, which is no1 most important topic, so I posted.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
vakonziko
15 August, 2016, 5:09 PM UTC

djmoody said:


HobNobs said:


My good friend has left the game having had 240 million troop strength decimated by new Bg changes. he has left stating the only reason is because the mechanics of Bgs changed that much he felt robbed and was unwilling to spend one thousand UK pounds to receive lousy rewards  after being wiped out of 25 million plus on Bgs that only required 9 million to clear. his lowest Bg was lev 80 and was backed into a corner by a hungry pack of hyenas. my friend was a massive character on this game and will be sadly missed


well done..............


Player was a massive coiner who had no idea what the BG mechanics are. I have little sympathy (PS I can tell that through what you posted, I don't think you are in the same version so I don't know the player personally).

It's probably a huge benefit to the game he has quit (given huge coiners unbalance the game so much and this is especially unsatisfactory when huge coiner worked out little to none of the game mechanics, as in this case). The game is supposed to be a strategy game not victory to those with no concept of the value of money.

To the OP, sorry this is so harsh but it was my initial reaction to the post. I did consider not writing it as it's quite negative but it does go to show how unbalanced the coining in the game has become, which is no1 most important topic, so I posted.

If hes all time champion then he should be around 125 lvl bgs or higher. After 125 lvl theres no point doing bgs because bank loan is capped but repayment is not capped and increases each time you pay it back. They are complete rip off after 125, 50% straight loss. Enjoy.

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
15 August, 2016, 7:29 PM UTC
vakonziko said:

djmoody said:


HobNobs said:


My good friend has left the game having had 240 million troop strength decimated by new Bg changes. he has left stating the only reason is because the mechanics of Bgs changed that much he felt robbed and was unwilling to spend one thousand UK pounds to receive lousy rewards  after being wiped out of 25 million plus on Bgs that only required 9 million to clear. his lowest Bg was lev 80 and was backed into a corner by a hungry pack of hyenas. my friend was a massive character on this game and will be sadly missed


well done..............


Player was a massive coiner who had no idea what the BG mechanics are. I have little sympathy (PS I can tell that through what you posted, I don't think you are in the same version so I don't know the player personally).

It's probably a huge benefit to the game he has quit (given huge coiners unbalance the game so much and this is especially unsatisfactory when huge coiner worked out little to none of the game mechanics, as in this case). The game is supposed to be a strategy game not victory to those with no concept of the value of money.

To the OP, sorry this is so harsh but it was my initial reaction to the post. I did consider not writing it as it's quite negative but it does go to show how unbalanced the coining in the game has become, which is no1 most important topic, so I posted.

If hes all time champion then he should be around 125 lvl bgs or higher. After 125 lvl theres no point doing bgs because bank loan is capped but repayment is not capped and increases each time you pay it back. They are complete rip off after 125, 50% straight loss. Enjoy.

which is probably what hapened to his troops. 
UTC +0:00
cat in the hat
15 August, 2016, 9:53 PM UTC
Battle grounds was just made for Plarium to try to make money off people. Anyone who thinks its rewarding is a fool. PVE should be rewarding but the developers look at it as a payout for themselves.
UTC +6:00
Mad Ted
15 August, 2016, 11:08 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

perhaps he gave his account to someone else. 


it is a popular move these days.


for example,  Scarlett of  Lords of Black Rose passed on her account to someone else when her beacons were taken. 
I assure you that I did not pass my account to someone else, lol. I DID step down as marshal because i needed a break for a little while though.
UTC +4:00
IronApex Turok
16 August, 2016, 2:04 PM UTC
scarlet said:

IronApex Turok said:

perhaps he gave his account to someone else. 


it is a popular move these days.


for example,  Scarlett of  Lords of Black Rose passed on her account to someone else when her beacons were taken. 
I assure you that I did not pass my account to someone else, lol. I DID step down as marshal because i needed a break for a little while though.
well well well....welcome back.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 August, 2016, 2:19 PM UTC
cat in the hat said:

Battle grounds was just made for Plarium to try to make money off people. Anyone who thinks its rewarding is a fool. PVE should be rewarding but the developers look at it as a payout for themselves.
Battlegrounds were not designed to be the main source of Units. But you can get valuable Units there.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
16 August, 2016, 4:07 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

cat in the hat said:

Battle grounds was just made for Plarium to try to make money off people. Anyone who thinks its rewarding is a fool. PVE should be rewarding but the developers look at it as a payout for themselves.
Battlegrounds were not designed to be the main source of Units. But you can get valuable Units there.
Well, acording to what is posted. After you done the last highest BG you got, there is no point what so ever do them again is there?
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 9:18 AM UTC

Gadheras said:



Well, acording to what is posted. After you done the last highest BG you got, there is no point what so ever do them again is there?

Why not? The point is not to raid higher and higher BGs, but to get some Units from there. It doesn't matter if you raid level 70 or level 150. They work the same on all levels. 

Anyway, feedback passed to devs.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
18 August, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:



Well, acording to what is posted. After you done the last highest BG you got, there is no point what so ever do them again is there?

Why not? The point is not to raid higher and higher BGs, but to get some Units from there. It doesn't matter if you raid level 70 or level 150. They work the same on all levels. 

Anyway, feedback passed to devs.
uh, if you have to take the payout from your previous big payout + units you build extra to get the next big payout, and due to the tax involved, that will be an awfull lot of unit power you need to build extra between each time. thats rather pointless no?
UTC +2:00
djmoody
18 August, 2016, 12:51 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Gadheras said:



Well, acording to what is posted. After you done the last highest BG you got, there is no point what so ever do them again is there?

Why not? The point is not to raid higher and higher BGs, but to get some Units from there. It doesn't matter if you raid level 70 or level 150. They work the same on all levels. 

Anyway, feedback passed to devs.

Well that just isn't true.

If you raid low levels you will ALWAYS have significant resource stuck in the bank. You know they don't payout until they are considerably overload right (well actually I guess you probably didn't know that, but you do now). Playing only low levels would be madness.

The only way to clean your bank is to get full payouts on the highest levels.

Sorry to be picky but we have already had significant problems with Plarium staff quoting incorrect info about game mechanics which then puts half the player base off on a wild goose chase.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1664323 users registered; 33908 topics; 252913 posts; our newest member:mohamed maged