03/24/16

ALL TIME BG CHAMPION LEAVES GAME DUE TO PLARIUM GREED

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2016, 13:5608/13/16
04/10/15

Lord Hobnobs

sorry to hear that about ur friend's army. sometimes bgs take more time to give the payout and more even in those levels.

as the amount u said be sure that the big payout is close to be given and tell him not to surrender so soon. he could build some low troops to take less time to be ready and send them to a bg till finish although it can take some more time.

hope ur friend will revive fron his ashes and get soon all he has invert in bgs

Regards
Aug 13, 2016, 15:0708/13/16
11/24/15
I think the way Plarium back you in to these corners is completely out of order, I know this person was persecuted for spending on here by way off his special offers only ever being $330. new 50% off/def boosts enable you to complete Bgs faster but insert 50% less res in to each level. boxing,soccer matches what's next swimming tourneys ,my hero would look a right prat in budgie smugglers snorkel and flippers
Aug 13, 2016, 16:5508/13/16
07/25/15

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Hobnobs

sorry to hear that about ur friend's army. sometimes bgs take more time to give the payout and more even in those levels.

as the amount u said be sure that the big payout is close to be given and tell him not to surrender so soon. he could build some low troops to take less time to be ready and send them to a bg till finish although it can take some more time.

hope ur friend will revive fron his ashes and get soon all he has invert in bgs

Regards

There is never "some time" with Stormfall. In his case, why would he want to sit around for ages to build the required units needed? What kind of emergent and imersive game play is that?

Speed up build time of units A LOT and players would been more prone to stay after such. But plarium more interested in the few who spend those 1000 UKP to allow that for happen.
Aug 13, 2016, 17:3708/13/16
08/03/14
Aug 14, 2016, 00:0808/14/16
He did not leave the game. Still here as always.
Aug 14, 2016, 00:2408/14/16
08/03/14

perhaps he gave his account to someone else. 

it is a popular move these days.

for example,  Scarlett of  Lords of Black Rose passed on her account to someone else when her beacons were taken. 
Aug 14, 2016, 01:4808/14/16
06/22/14

Is that against Rule?

We saw what happened with players who broke Rules (exactly one of them). 1 year banishing.

I hope that this will have same punishment, but in game area (where rule is broken).

Rules are rules, fair is fair. 

Aug 14, 2016, 08:4708/14/16
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

for example,  Scarlett of  Lords of Black Rose passed on her account to someone else when her beacons were taken. 

Its not that uncommon that a league marhsall over time, pick up a lot of alts, from taking over accounts from members leaving the game.
Aug 15, 2016, 17:0908/15/16
11/30/14

djmoody said:

HobNobs said:

My good friend has left the game having had 240 million troop strength decimated by new Bg changes. he has left stating the only reason is because the mechanics of Bgs changed that much he felt robbed and was unwilling to spend one thousand UK pounds to receive lousy rewards  after being wiped out of 25 million plus on Bgs that only required 9 million to clear. his lowest Bg was lev 80 and was backed into a corner by a hungry pack of hyenas. my friend was a massive character on this game and will be sadly missed

well done..............

Player was a massive coiner who had no idea what the BG mechanics are. I have little sympathy (PS I can tell that through what you posted, I don't think you are in the same version so I don't know the player personally).

It's probably a huge benefit to the game he has quit (given huge coiners unbalance the game so much and this is especially unsatisfactory when huge coiner worked out little to none of the game mechanics, as in this case). The game is supposed to be a strategy game not victory to those with no concept of the value of money.

To the OP, sorry this is so harsh but it was my initial reaction to the post. I did consider not writing it as it's quite negative but it does go to show how unbalanced the coining in the game has become, which is no1 most important topic, so I posted.

If hes all time champion then he should be around 125 lvl bgs or higher. After 125 lvl theres no point doing bgs because bank loan is capped but repayment is not capped and increases each time you pay it back. They are complete rip off after 125, 50% straight loss. Enjoy.

Aug 15, 2016, 19:2908/15/16
08/03/14
vakonziko said:

djmoody said:

HobNobs said:

My good friend has left the game having had 240 million troop strength decimated by new Bg changes. he has left stating the only reason is because the mechanics of Bgs changed that much he felt robbed and was unwilling to spend one thousand UK pounds to receive lousy rewards  after being wiped out of 25 million plus on Bgs that only required 9 million to clear. his lowest Bg was lev 80 and was backed into a corner by a hungry pack of hyenas. my friend was a massive character on this game and will be sadly missed

well done..............

Player was a massive coiner who had no idea what the BG mechanics are. I have little sympathy (PS I can tell that through what you posted, I don't think you are in the same version so I don't know the player personally).

It's probably a huge benefit to the game he has quit (given huge coiners unbalance the game so much and this is especially unsatisfactory when huge coiner worked out little to none of the game mechanics, as in this case). The game is supposed to be a strategy game not victory to those with no concept of the value of money.

To the OP, sorry this is so harsh but it was my initial reaction to the post. I did consider not writing it as it's quite negative but it does go to show how unbalanced the coining in the game has become, which is no1 most important topic, so I posted.

If hes all time champion then he should be around 125 lvl bgs or higher. After 125 lvl theres no point doing bgs because bank loan is capped but repayment is not capped and increases each time you pay it back. They are complete rip off after 125, 50% straight loss. Enjoy.

which is probably what hapened to his troops. 
Aug 15, 2016, 21:5308/15/16
01/11/16
Battle grounds was just made for Plarium to try to make money off people. Anyone who thinks its rewarding is a fool. PVE should be rewarding but the developers look at it as a payout for themselves.
Aug 15, 2016, 23:0808/15/16
08/03/15
IronApex Turok said:

I assure you that I did not pass my account to someone else, lol. I DID step down as marshal because i needed a break for a little while though.
Aug 16, 2016, 14:0408/16/16
08/03/14
scarlet said:

IronApex Turok said:

I assure you that I did not pass my account to someone else, lol. I DID step down as marshal because i needed a break for a little while though.
well well well....welcome back.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2016, 14:1908/16/16
09/17/15
cat in the hat said:

Battle grounds was just made for Plarium to try to make money off people. Anyone who thinks its rewarding is a fool. PVE should be rewarding but the developers look at it as a payout for themselves.
Battlegrounds were not designed to be the main source of Units. But you can get valuable Units there.
Aug 16, 2016, 16:0708/16/16
07/25/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

cat in the hat said:

Battlegrounds were not designed to be the main source of Units. But you can get valuable Units there.
Well, acording to what is posted. After you done the last highest BG you got, there is no point what so ever do them again is there?
Aug 18, 2016, 09:1808/18/16
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

Well, acording to what is posted. After you done the last highest BG you got, there is no point what so ever do them again is there?

Why not? The point is not to raid higher and higher BGs, but to get some Units from there. It doesn't matter if you raid level 70 or level 150. They work the same on all levels. 

Anyway, feedback passed to devs.
Aug 18, 2016, 09:3908/18/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

Why not? The point is not to raid higher and higher BGs, but to get some Units from there. It doesn't matter if you raid level 70 or level 150. They work the same on all levels. 

uh, if you have to take the payout from your previous big payout + units you build extra to get the next big payout, and due to the tax involved, that will be an awfull lot of unit power you need to build extra between each time. thats rather pointless no?
Aug 18, 2016, 19:3308/18/16
08/03/14

Gadheras said:

Aug 19, 2016, 07:5608/19/16
09/17/15
djmoody said:

Well that just isn't true.

If you raid low levels you will ALWAYS have significant resource stuck in the bank. You know they don't payout until they are considerably overload right (well actually I guess you probably didn't know that, but you do now). Playing only low levels would be madness.

The only way to clean your bank is to get full payouts on the highest levels.

Sorry to be picky but we have already had significant problems with Plarium staff quoting incorrect info about game mechanics which then puts half the player base off on a wild goose chase.
I've passed that too. Let our devs investigate that.
Aug 20, 2016, 05:5508/20/16
08/17/16

How do I close an account out?

I started about 3 weeks ago and spent about $600  to buy various upgrades etc.

I wanted to have friends for the Embassy upgrade but (in real life too)  I have no friends, I don't belong to any social networks like facebook etc. nor do I have email friends.

As I am 75 years old, I know no-one at all who would  be even remotely interested in playing this game or any other on-line game, except possibly on-line gambling.

Any way I mentioned to someone whose league I was in and they suggested open another account for the Embassy and send a request to the email account - no problem because I have other email addresses.

So I did, I even bought a package or two to get sapphires and get the account going. 

I was perfectly happy to have another account  - it helped me upgrade the first one.

Now I found out that it's actually against the web owner's policy to have two accounts and can result in being banned.

So rather than be banned entirely I want to close the account - but how?

Altho' I'm beginning to think that as a loner I cannot get any where  without all these friends emails/facebook etc. ,  to spam. 

I'll play for a few more days but then I guess I'll go back to the old folks home where I belong, huh?