Indifference

7 Replies
Oracle
12 August, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC

Your Indifference disturbs me. Your lack of reason mock my interest. these heat tournaments, are nothing but a tool to make Supper coiners win more. I have no problem with them, the coiners. But I have a problem when you decide that non coiners are not worth it any more.

The heat tournament should not be ever continuous. Friday is PvP day, not coiners day.  

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 August, 2016, 9:52 AM UTC
oracle said:

Your Indifference disturbs me. Your lack of reason mock my interest. these heat tournaments, are nothing but a tool to make Supper coiners win more. I have no problem with them, the coiners. But I have a problem when you decide that non coiners are not worth it any more.

The heat tournament should not be ever continuous. Friday is PvP day, not coiners day.  

Heats are a part of our August events. By the way, which changes would you suggest to those Heats?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
15 August, 2016, 9:57 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

oracle said:

Heats are a part of our August events. By the way, which changes would you suggest to those Heats?
he made suggestions. 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 August, 2016, 2:05 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

he made suggestions. 
We can't influence the schedule. And I need something more specific.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
17 August, 2016, 6:23 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

he made suggestions. 
We can't influence the schedule. And I need something more specific.

We?

we the players?

we the forum moderators?

we the tech support?

we the developers?

we plarium board?

Jezebel
17 August, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC
I agree with Oracle and Ironapex the heat tournaments are a farce why change things that aren't broken?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 9:13 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

We?

we the players?

we the forum moderators?

we the tech support?

we the developers?

we plarium board?

We - the Community Team to be more precise. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 9:14 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

I agree with Oracle and Ironapex the heat tournaments are a farce why change things that aren't broken?
It's the part of the August Event. It's not a fix for existing Tournamnets.
1662984 users registered; 33762 topics; 253219 posts; our newest member:myopicsnyper