Indifference

7 Replies
Oracle
12 August, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC

Your Indifference disturbs me. Your lack of reason mock my interest. these heat tournaments, are nothing but a tool to make Supper coiners win more. I have no problem with them, the coiners. But I have a problem when you decide that non coiners are not worth it any more.

The heat tournament should not be ever continuous. Friday is PvP day, not coiners day.  

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 August, 2016, 9:52 AM UTC
oracle said:

Your Indifference disturbs me. Your lack of reason mock my interest. these heat tournaments, are nothing but a tool to make Supper coiners win more. I have no problem with them, the coiners. But I have a problem when you decide that non coiners are not worth it any more.

The heat tournament should not be ever continuous. Friday is PvP day, not coiners day.  

Heats are a part of our August events. By the way, which changes would you suggest to those Heats?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
15 August, 2016, 9:57 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

oracle said:

Heats are a part of our August events. By the way, which changes would you suggest to those Heats?
he made suggestions. 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 August, 2016, 2:05 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

he made suggestions. 
We can't influence the schedule. And I need something more specific.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
IronApex Turok
17 August, 2016, 6:23 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

he made suggestions. 
We can't influence the schedule. And I need something more specific.

We?

we the players?

we the forum moderators?

we the tech support?

we the developers?

we plarium board?

Jezebel
17 August, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC
I agree with Oracle and Ironapex the heat tournaments are a farce why change things that aren't broken?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 9:13 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

We?

we the players?

we the forum moderators?

we the tech support?

we the developers?

we plarium board?

We - the Community Team to be more precise. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 9:14 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

I agree with Oracle and Ironapex the heat tournaments are a farce why change things that aren't broken?
It's the part of the August Event. It's not a fix for existing Tournamnets.
1723880 users registered; 43102 topics; 270914 posts; our newest member:gilligandotcom