Battlegrounds fix

5 Replies
eutyfron
4 August, 2016, 8:33 AM UTC
We will be able to do it together, Joining battlegrounds aus our frounds with ghulss up only
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 August, 2016, 7:57 AM UTC
eutyfron said:

We will be able to do it together, Joining battlegrounds aus our frounds with ghulss up only
I'm not sure I understand what you mean 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
5 August, 2016, 10:53 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

eutyfron said:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean 

I think he asking if players can team up to do battlegrounds together. I guess the idea would be good for a own type of battlegrounds. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 9:12 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

I think he asking if players can team up to do battlegrounds together. I guess the idea would be good for a own type of battlegrounds. 
Thank you for the explanation, Gadheras. Yes, such idea would be really cool. But it requires more discussions and consideration. Do you have any thoughts on those new BGs?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gadheras
9 August, 2016, 12:37 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

Thank you for the explanation, Gadheras. Yes, such idea would be really cool. But it requires more discussions and consideration. Do you have any thoughts on those new BGs?

Well they could require a special composition of troops, so each player that teamed up brought their share. Maybe a mix of both defensive and offensive units. For rewards , why not soul stones, sketches, sapphires, as they would be harder to manage to do and require team effort. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 August, 2016, 7:46 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Well they could require a special composition of troops, so each player that teamed up brought their share. Maybe a mix of both defensive and offensive units. For rewards , why not soul stones, sketches, sapphires, as they would be harder to manage to do and require team effort. 
I've passed a suggestion about BGs which could be raided by joint attack. Let's wait and see what they think of this idea.
1723969 users registered; 43124 topics; 270944 posts; our newest member:jasldjo