Items bought without intentions

3 Replies
Wolficus DEPLOYED
4 August, 2016, 4:00 AM UTC

This is the third time i have been scrolling the view out when my Item Shop has opened then closed confirming a purchase. Which i didn't do nor wanted.

It opens to default "Legendary Units" and its always been a Observer.

How can i stop it and possibly reclaim my sapphires, since i haven't hear back from on it??????
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2016, 8:02 AM UTC

Hi, Wolficus!

Your Black Market usually opens at the page which contains Items or Units you have a discount for in your Discount Generator. 

Also, I would like to remind you that there is an issue in Flash Player in Full Screen mode. When you use your mouse wheel, it works as a left click. So be careful with it next time. Or use another browser (like Fire Fox. This bug doesn't reproduce in it). 

As for reclaiming your Sapphires, please contact our Support Team. No one else is authorized to reverse Sapphire purchases.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Wolficus DEPLOYED
4 August, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC

Now i find out about it , the flash player and thank you.

But i had though contacted support but yet heard from them on it yet

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 August, 2016, 8:00 AM UTC

Wolficus DEPLOYED said:

Now i find out about it , the flash player and thank you.

But i had though contacted support but yet heard from them on it yet

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/topics/attention---changes-to-adobe-flash-player--2/ We've posted an announcement here.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1777435 users registered; 47969 topics; 285870 posts; our newest member:shekhawat89