All Categories

Open invite to kt sir claw to get bottom of lie

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 3, 2016, 04:4008/03/16
11/05/14

So you  fb me then after I asked you what your purpose is you replied to me that someone said ratty is my alt who keeps fb you ...Well Sir I invited you through mail to tell me who is lying about this ...... so im nto one to hide things I like to get it out in open  and have to discussed ..here is a screen shot of you mailing me stating  that  someone told you my alt is ratty who keeps fb you .... and that I would cry to you about my ddad ....WEll guess what sir  here is the screen shot of you saying that .... 

http://prntscr.com/c0y474

So now  to answer you yes I was forced to choose a side ....which I wanted no part of as this game was my escape to unwind from my father being seriously ill with dementia and yes I am emotional about as would any normal person when you watch a close loved one d starve to death for over 2 yrs   weighing only  60 pounds at the end a skeleton nothing more ...but what I don't appreciate is  the fact that I did not want to be in this choosing sides head  games as I stated i came here  to escape and cope with the emotional distress of seeing a  father starve to death n having to take care of his every need because  he was  bed ridden and couldn't do anything himself but what really gets to me is that  a certain group of ppl who was working to throw over koc told me  look  what ever your reasons for being in this game is  you have to choose a side ..i didnt choose as side instead  I left that league when they  had plans to over koc and felt i needed to be apart of it and since as i said I was coping with something personal I 'care about sides or head games and nor did I feel i had to choose nor do i feel  what they said of either choose or you ll be forced to choose was right nor ok to be  that way > yes They told me I had to choose or would force me and they tried that  i left that league only to be followed and harassed by them for the past 2 yrs ......lied to , lied about etc all because i was here to cope and not choose a side ....so ok  again you fb  me and then say you heard that was my alt ...so lets stop the bs ....who ever told you this lie i want here on this panel and i want you here as well n lets see who  is telling the truth  ...i don't like anyone saying lies  upon me so i want to get to the bottom of this now who told you ratty is my alt let them come say it  to my face (here in this panel)not like a coward hiding spreading lies about me . 

OH sorry correction you said a neighbor of ratty ....still you claim someone told you im an alt of theplayer who keeps fb you ....SO  since you were the one to fb  me and say that someone told you it is my alt who keeps fb you . I expect you and the so called other player who told you this lie to come forward . lets see if this player can say  to me here what he told you   .

im daring you to get this player who told you that im fb you from an alt ....even more so im daring that same said player to come say it here . let he /she who ever told you that come here say the exact same things they told you to me  on here .....ppl like to hide things when they want to lie ....this is the opportunity to air out in open  so no one can lie 

OH and one more thing IF I grieve for the loss of my father or feel upset about it or going through a process of coping with it Then that is my right to and to think you or anyone else has the nerve to try to tell me i shouldnt be grieving or upset over it or what not  is truly absurd and  out of place  and by that I mean is int your right to tell me how i should feel for the loss of my father or how I go about coping or healing of it 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2016, 05:1108/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

djmoody said:

I don't think this is going to do you a lot of good posted on the forums to be honest.

I disagree with you on that , since these people always  seem to secretly tell lies ..which is how they are able to tell them in first place by hiding ...they cant  hide it out in open can they ...either they come with lies and here say and no proof or hide  ....in this case  im willing to have it aired out in open because I know im telling the truth and I know the  one of them is lying . Who wouldnt want the truth to be clarified this is the perfect opportunity anyone who avoids it is simply doing that  avoiding  having to tell the truth ....IF and according to sir tiger this was said  to him , then he and the other person should have no problem coming here to  repeat that  ...it is only when someone lies do they have a problem with an  open public discussion  and to make a clear note * 
I have mail sir tiger the link here letting him know i posted what he told me via mail about this so called player saying I was fb him on a alt and I requested that he and this so called player who told him that i was on a alt fb him .to both  join here ..let the player repeat what he told sir tiger claw n let sir tiger claw have a chance to get the bottom of this as well as myself  . im sure he would want to know the truth if someone is lying to him  :) AND  i do believe im giving him and the other player that chance to  say it here to clarify it up   and idk about you when someone is feeding me lies about someone else I like to get the truth of it ....here say is just that  facts are facts . People who want to know the truth would never be afraid to come here to discuss it  . people dont come when they are hiding something * like a lie  * and as i said  above MR moody  my CHOICE was that I didnt want to be involved unfortunately with constant actions like this against me and other actions  it forces me to confront them . Especially since it has been going  on since the day  I refused to  choose a side   and left my first league because of it which was dated  esp since I still  have the mails to show it has been going on since dec of 2014  and still going on  to this date of 2016 
Aug 5, 2016, 05:0308/05/16
08/05/14
KT family policy is that ALL fiefs are fair game.  Claw see's things differently to say the least.  Note that he isn't in KT3.
Aug 5, 2016, 13:2508/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:04(edited)
11/05/14
Claw dont like it when the boot is on the other foot , hes a big baby 
Aug 5, 2016, 20:2408/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14

FIrst off this is NOT about a fief  or siege . it is about  him attacking my castle then saying someone else told him  a alt of mine  was fbing him WHICH is  NOT my alt  !!! 

and he knew that  before he fb my castle  :) because he mailed  me a week previous and I replied to him that it was not me . 2ndly since kt always says they have alts in nearly every league  they should have known ratty is not me . 

#3rdly  sir tiger  could have fb the castle that fb his castle WHICH WAS  NOT MY CASTLE 

#4thly he claims  the person that told him ratty was my alt ...mailed him weeks ago  which he deleted  yet only  fbs me this week ? hmmmmm ....unlikely 
Aug 5, 2016, 20:3008/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14

Aaron KT3 said:

KT family policy is that ALL fiefs are fair game.  Claw see's things differently to say the least.  Note that he isn't in KT3.

Where did a fief  come into this anyway ? Claw  mailed me to say someone  had mailed  him mysteriously to say  ratty from immortal legions is my alt and I mailed him back to say no it is not my alt  :)  then Claw fb my castle because  he still thinks im ratty  which I am NOT  !!!! I suggest before   they go throwing fbs at a  castle to make sure they have the facts ...esp when he already mailed me to ask how is ratty ?and  I asked him who the  heck is ratty ? he should have known right there it > better still why hasnt he asked his marshall to contact drake and ask now that he knows it is not me he can figure out who ratty really is and  next time he should keep the supposed mail he got  about the whole thing .....
Lords knows people do not want me to really start posting screen  shots and it wouldnt be assumptions   but clear facts based off screen shot conversations .  ONCE AGAIN I will state I am not ratty  so tiger now needs to focus on  who ratty is and as I said since it is ratty fbing his castle then I really wonder why he didnt fb  back at ratty instead of my castle ?  hmmmmm you think a player would hit  the one that was hitting him not  hit back a iinocent bystander based off here say ...which really makes me wonder if ratty isnt sir tiger himself .i mean the heresay mail was deleted , I seen no fb screen shot of  the ratty fb ing sir castle it was in a a mail and when I asked for proof and asked to know who said it so i could confront suddenly he tells me the mail was week s ago but it took him weeks to fb my castle after the got that mail ? ..something isnt adding up here 

Aug 6, 2016, 16:1708/06/16
07/25/15

fireballs happen all the time, one reason or the other. They are part of the game, like it or not. Why should anyone have a reason or purpose behind fireball someone, other than the fact they want too? Yes someone did fireball you. Next question please?

Its a war game, get on with it. If you have to start justify why you attack or fireball someone, you playing the wrong game. 
Aug 7, 2016, 15:0608/07/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
Gadheras said:

fireballs happen all the time, one reason or the other. They are part of the game, like it or not. Why should anyone have a reason or purpose behind fireball someone, other than the fact they want too? Yes someone did fireball you. Next question please?

Its a war game, get on with it. If you have to start justify why you attack or fireball someone, you playing the wrong game. 
the difference is  it was all a lie to do it :). As stated by  Aaron he was lied to by sir tiger  . Sir tiger mailed me to say it was over some suppoed alt  he  was told was mine :) and Aaron said (kt 3 Marshall ) that when asked sir tiger told him  it was over asiege so there you go sir tiger was lying for the reason behind it  
Aug 7, 2016, 15:1908/07/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14

First of all since this has been going over 2 yrs i didnt  disclose it for pity or fun   . I came here with a purpose and reason behind it / because everytime I try to get to the bottom of  it quietly , there is a group who lies  about the whole incident having each other backs making me seem like im lying . they have altered mails in past even screen shots  etc  to suit their side of the story as apparently just happened  yet again . Arron (marshall of kt 3 )was told by sir tiger  it was over a siege  I provided him a screen shot where sir tiger mailed me stating it was told to him ratty was my alt that was fb his castle ..so right there it proved sir was lying  he told me it was  someone sayingi had an alt fb his castle yet he told  arron it was over a siege ...

Like I said sir tiger told me the reason he fb me was over someone telling him  I had a alt hitting his castle as shown here :

http://prntscr.com/c2pg1n

and this is the response from Aaron where Sir had told him it was over a siege or fief  . As aarron said even he was lied to about the whole mess . 

http://prntscr.com/c2ph0r

I think that is my reason for putting in forum  because I knew the story would get changed as it has repeatedly in the past to their marshalls  just like now . Trying to make me look like im  doing something I never did . and yes I mailed sir asking why he told  it was over siege when he gave me a completely different response or story he has never bothered to reply back .and I am pretty sure it because he knows I sent Aaron the mail he sent me and knows as well he gave Aaron a completely falsfied story  later .

I believe mails when not disclosed between all partys involved   can lead to  very different storys and this was my reason for taking it here from past experience with some  players . As was what happen here yet again .Aaron was mailed a entirely different story for the attack upon my castle as was  the reason given to me  through the same individual .so either the story i was told or the story Arron was told was false or both was false  but atleast Arron seen the mails sir sent me and  now knows he was given a different reason  and  that I told the truth 

I would like to thank Aaron for personally informing of what was told to him and taking the time to  see the mail sir tiger sent me . As well as clearing this whole mess up  >hopefully this will stop the lies forming  again . Hats off to Aaron for  really trying to get to the truth and being honest  as well  on the matter  . 

I think now this one matter is over  .

Aug 11, 2016, 00:1108/11/16
08/05/14

QueenOfValor QoV said:

I would like to thank Aaron for personally informing of what was told to him and taking the time to  see the mail sir tiger sent me . As well as clearing this whole mess up  >hopefully this will stop the lies forming  again . Hats off to Aaron for  really trying to get to the truth and being honest  as well  on the matter  . 

Thank you the kind words. Also, I thank you for taking the time to publicly say that I do look into things and try hard to be fair.

Aug 16, 2016, 20:0408/16/16
12/18/14

Aaron KT3 said:

QueenOfValor QoV said:

Thank you the kind words. Also, I thank you for taking the time to publicly say that I do look into things and try hard to be fair.

Aaron you do look into things and thank you for that, but you do have to admit Sir Tiger is "crying alt" for no reason, he did the same with us and we resolved it.  He needs to get over the idea that he owns a siege.

Anyhow water under the bridge ....
Aug 17, 2016, 23:5108/17/16
08/05/14

Jezebel said:

Aaron KT3 said:

QueenOfValor QoV said:

Aaron you do look into things and thank you for that, but you do have to admit Sir Tiger is "crying alt" for no reason, he did the same with us and we resolved it.  He needs to get over the idea that he owns a siege.

KT family policy has always been that no one but the castle originator owns that castle and that all sieges are fair game.  Additionally, he was "crying alt".

Way to many people in this game unfairly claim anyone they have problems with are alts. Not so many horde fiefs/sieges, but those who do are wrong.  No siege is worth a fight and certainly not a reason to call for a war.
Aug 23, 2016, 23:2808/23/16
12/18/14
Aaron KT3 said:

Jezebel said:

Aaron KT3 said:

QueenOfValor QoV said:

KT family policy has always been that no one but the castle originator owns that castle and that all sieges are fair game.  Additionally, he was "crying alt".

Way to many people in this game unfairly claim anyone they have problems with are alts. Not so many horde fiefs/sieges, but those who do are wrong.  No siege is worth a fight and certainly not a reason to call for a war.
I suppose it depends on whether or not the person who fireballs numerous people over the sieges, it tends to get annoying when you are just trying to get some resources to do what you want to do in the game