Stop sending me Spam Messages For Plarium Club.com using Master

25 Replies
mail3am
21 September, 2016, 12:21 AM UTC
I am missing something...? What exactly is the 'spammer'' offering and how could you use it if it's not legit?
UTC +7:00
Gadheras
21 September, 2016, 4:54 AM UTC
mail3am said:

I am missing something...? What exactly is the 'spammer'' offering and how could you use it if it's not legit?
you pay them money, they give you resoruces, scrolls and other benefits in return. and their rates is cheaper than Plariums if you compare to like cost of resource packs. But players that make use of such offers is the reason we swamped in bot castles in this game. Remove the demand and the supply go with it. 
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Remove the demand and the supply go with it. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gadheras
21 September, 2016, 12:02 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

Remove the demand and the supply go with it. 

You know how to remove the demand right? You make the cost of resources and such from Plarium at such a level, that it doesn't pay off for these bots/farmers to carry on. Players rather deal with Plarium than some back ally shady dude.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 September, 2016, 9:38 AM UTC
Gadheras said:
You know how to remove the demand right? You make the cost of resources and such from Plarium at such a level, that it doesn't pay off for these bots/farmers to carry on. Players rather deal with Plarium than some back ally shady dude.
Wouldn't they just set a lower price then?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gadheras
22 September, 2016, 2:40 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:
Wouldn't they just set a lower price then?
Would you work for nickles and dimes? More likely to venture into other places that give better revenue for effort. 
1724529 users registered; 43438 topics; 271380 posts; our newest member:Commander #1705318