All Categories

Personal Events got Experience Points Removed

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 31, 2016, 23:4207/31/16
01/11/16

Not sure why Plarium removed the experience points from the personal events. Its was nice to get this extra xp to get to level up. Is it because they didnt like anyone getting easy xp for the xp tournament? Not sure but it seems like anything Plarium can take away from game to make money is what's happening.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 09:5708/01/16
09/17/15
Please make a ss of the event where you don't receive Experience points.
Aug 1, 2016, 12:4308/01/16
09/17/15

UPD: They were removed.

However, we talked to our devs and asked them to bring them back. They agreed. So probably with the next update.
Aug 1, 2016, 16:3008/01/16
Aug 1, 2016, 16:31(edited)
04/10/15

yep, are removed

aobtd

but the useful points still are there :)

Aug 2, 2016, 13:1608/02/16
02/05/14
Just another example of the devs doing something and having it backfire in their faces.  
Aug 2, 2016, 13:3108/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 13:33(edited)
12/13/14

FlyinTiger said:

Just another example of the devs doing something and having it backfire in their faces.  

correction ....

Just another example of STORMFALL devs doing something and having it backfire in their faces.

other devs refused to add this nerf - even pirates have more honor than Lord Oberon.

Aug 2, 2016, 14:0608/02/16
09/17/15
Tony Hobson said:

FlyinTiger said:

correction ....

Just another example of STORMFALL devs doing something and having it backfire in their faces.

other devs refused to add this nerf - even pirates have more honor than Lord Oberon.

Pirates were not updated yet.
Aug 2, 2016, 14:0908/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 14:10(edited)
12/13/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

UPD: They were removed.

However, we talked to our devs and asked them to bring them back. They agreed. So probably with the next update.

You seem to have added 4 patches in the last 24 hours, so why was this problem not fixed immediately - before the XP Tournament was added?

Also, could you explain to us how to 'spray' our hero equipment? I would like a gold helmet and a deep purple shield please

http://prnt.sc/c0o8ur
Aug 2, 2016, 15:1708/02/16
02/05/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tony Hobson said:

FlyinTiger said:

correction ....

Pirates were not updated yet.
Exactly....  Every other Plarium platform had this idiotic "upgrade" installed.
Aug 2, 2016, 15:2208/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 15:23(edited)
02/24/15

The reward system on xp- tournaments is now secure against attempts to obltain units in "unfair" way.

XP- from daily, league ,paragon quests-not counted  (this is another kind of xp?)

Now removed XP from personal events

XP tournament= PVP+ BGs tournament

Sorry, ive not mentioned 50 xp from a building who need couple of days for getting ready

Aug 3, 2016, 11:4708/03/16
09/17/15

Tony Hobson said:

You seem to have added 4 patches in the last 24 hours, so why was this problem not fixed immediately - before the XP Tournament was added?

Also, could you explain to us how to 'spray' our hero equipment? I would like a gold helmet and a deep purple shield please

http://prnt.sc/c0o8ur

It wasn't a bug. We reconsidered the rewards for those quests, and XP points were removed. We need to update our servers to bring them back there. Our devs will do it as soon as possible. 

As for the spray... yeah, that's funny. I've reported it to our devs. Good eye!
Aug 7, 2016, 10:2008/07/16
I actually like it that you can get a 24 hour +25% resource boost every day, and a 4 hour +10% castle def bonus too.  Seems better than xp if you ask me.
Aug 8, 2016, 09:2208/08/16
Aug 8, 2016, 09:22(edited)
09/17/15
Yue said:

I actually like it that you can get a 24 hour +25% resource boost every day, and a 4 hour +10% castle def bonus too.  Seems better than xp if you ask me.
XP should have been added back by now.
Aug 8, 2016, 17:2908/08/16

Just from Alyonas reply i have lost total faith in this games direction to be honest....

Its absolutely 100% clear that the community manager or other forum moderators have a 1% or even lower of changing or influencing a developers decision which proves that the company is 100% profit orientated which is good but with no plans of long-term survival. A.k.a they don't care what we have to say or the feedback we provide its basically adapt, get use to it or find another game.

Well jokes on you Plarium, ill be leaving this game soon unless some serious updates are implemented that actually help the integrity of the game for the future. I will not play a game were the owners/developers treat their customers like mindless sheep & gum under their boot.

Basically your here Alyona to smooth things over so these updates go in without too much negativity about them available for eyes to see on the forums. Your purpose of connecting with the community is irrelevant more controlling the community for future "sheep" so they don't see the trap before its sprung. 

I'm not happy... for months players have cried out for a more balanced game between coiners & non coiners, and all players not just the ones who play without spending money, im talking some serious big coiners who have walked away simply from your greed.

Basically my reply says this... if changes arent made in the right direction soon (plarium knows what im on about, dont play coy) i guarantee your going to lose your player base and in saying that these updates you have brought into the game is 100% proof of that. You ignore the community & even worse stir the pot when its already boiling and continue to make your last grasps at money before the game dies instead of manning up so to speak and doing what needs to be done to make this a long-term profit game, not a short bank filler. You treating us as a tax return the game is dying so quickly, just sayin.... think about the money you've made so far annually, now times that by 10, thats what this game could be, 10 years of pure profit (more overtime if done right) but you are banking on what another annual salary before it dies?

Ffs im wasting my time but in all honestly id slap the developers if i could, more than once because they have destroyed an awesome game.
Aug 8, 2016, 18:5608/08/16

I find it quite convenient that the xp from personal events was removed a couple of days before the experience tournament... are they going to do that every tournament so its inevitable to get big rewards you must spend money but in spending this money to get the rewards you actually get less then what you sacrificed for those big rewards.

Its a catch 22 & your treating your customers like gum under your boot as Coffex said. Enough is enough, time to quit i think

The more we speak out the more they slap it in our faces, why even continue to play at this point?
Aug 8, 2016, 18:5708/08/16

I bet there first answer to the drop in playerbase & profits is to fire Alyona because shes failing to keep the community happy with the updates. 

Lol
Aug 8, 2016, 22:4908/08/16
03/22/16
Nemstar said:

I bet there first answer to the drop in playerbase & profits is to fire Alyona because shes failing to keep the community happy with the updates. 

Lol
I am closing this topic as the XP were reinstated.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.