All Categories

League Quest Rewards not received

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 31, 2016, 00:4807/31/16

Yesterday our League got to 2nd tier of rewards for the Troop Training quest.  I clicked on finish and as always it says your rewards will be in your black market for up to 3 days.  They never showed up for me.  I should have a Basic and Standard Reward pack but never received them.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 31, 2016, 01:1007/31/16
Jul 31, 2016, 01:11(edited)

capjr69 said:

Yesterday our League got to 2nd tier of rewards for the Troop Training quest.  I clicked on finish and as always it says your rewards will be in your black market for up to 3 days.  They never showed up for me.  I should have a Basic and Standard Reward pack but never received them.

lord capjr69  

the reward packs are added to the black market once you reach the points amount to earn them (not when the quest is finished)

you can find them in misc tab under special specifically page 1

Jul 31, 2016, 01:3407/31/16

Hmmm okay Lord Exxxe, I thought we received them after the quest was finished.  I may have already used them thinking that they were part of the packages I bought.  I was pretty sure when the quest was done and I clicked finished it said "here are your rewards you can find them in the black market"

I'll take your word for it.  Now I feel dumb for wasting all my boost to help us get to tier 3 in that quest just to fall about 200 troops short of 12k troop training.