Useless hamlets.

Useless hamlets.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 29, 2016, 09:2807/29/16
11/30/14

Useless hamlets.

[quote]2. Adding a 15-minute protection on Hamlets[/quote]

Lets watch thousands of hamlets around stormfall wasting for nothing. It should be not 15 mins but 1-4 hour protection after taking it because you will just lose your defence all the time for nothing and your resources just vanish all the time. At least let the attacker get the resources collected by the player from hamlet when you defeat his defence or just remove them from game entirely( less lag ) because now nobody uses it except sapp hamlets or they are taken for pvp warfares only. I locate 120+ hamlets all the time and none of them are taken, meaning if i take one i'll be targeted by tons of players around 200 miles and in return I get NOTHING.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 10:3608/01/16
09/17/15

I will ask our developers if they have any plans about Hamlets. They  rely on analytics data and statistics, not just personal observations, so they have all data required to analyze this feature.

Aug 2, 2016, 11:0208/02/16
Personal observations of many players could be considered as data required for analyzing the uselessness of this feature. Well you know like 1/2 of the year has passed and the players response to hamlets had/has/will not change(d). But ofc it increases Plariums income so only reason to shut this down would be to increase memory capacity of servers so they would not be so overloaded.