All Categories

New Beacon drop a total SCAM!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 28, 2016, 18:1207/28/16
11/17/15

How is it that many players could not log in after Plarium sends out a message about something Big happening on wednesday??? I was one of the many unfortunate players that was unable to log for 6-12 hours. I finally was able, only to find out that wednesday's BIG news was a new batch of beacon's hitting the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Guess what???? While everyone was locked out, Destiny some how claims 10 new beacons!?!?!?!

Oh , and my ut most thanks to plarium for the generous "dilligence" reward,  that really made up for the strongest league in the game being handed 10 new beacons on a silver platter. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2016, 19:2607/28/16

Forstormfall said:

How is it that many players could not log in after Plarium sends out a message about something Big happening on wednesday??? I was one of the many unfortunate players that was unable to log for 6-12 hours. I finally was able, only to find out that wednesday's BIG news was a new batch of beacon's hitting the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Guess what???? While everyone was locked out, Destiny some how claims 10 new beacons!?!?!?! WTF, WTF, WTF???????????  

Oh , and my ut most thanks to plarium for the generous "dilligence" reward,  that really made up for the strongest league in the game being handed 10 new beacons on a silver platter. 

lord forstormfall

Wednesdays downtime was not related to the game update also beacons dropped after access to the game was restored

Jul 29, 2016, 15:5307/29/16
03/22/16
djmoody said:

Forstormfall said:

How is it that many players could not log in after Plarium sends out a message about something Big happening on wednesday??? I was one of the many unfortunate players that was unable to log for 6-12 hours. I finally was able, only to find out that wednesday's BIG news was a new batch of beacon's hitting the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Guess what???? While everyone was locked out, Destiny some how claims 10 new beacons!?!?!?! WTF, WTF, WTF???????????  

A very "whah whah" cry baby post.

The situation with server and beacon drops was exactly the same for all leagues. No league had any advantage.

The best leagues in the game controlled their territories simply because they are the best leagues in the game. They are the most active, so they had people on line. They are the most organised, so they have planned ahead properly, they have Teamspeak, forums and facebook for instant communication. They have the most dedicated members, so people put out their daily schedules to be around for these drops. And when it comes to the fighting they have massive armies from 2yrs+ of playing the game well (and understanding things like BG mechanics).

Sorry to hand it to you so bluntly but if you have ambition to one day be a top league, you would find it beneficial to know what it takes.

I am in one of the leagues that took a beacon. Believe me it was hectic trying to get everyone online fast enough to take and hold it. Many did not realize they could even login. Yes, we were lucky, but we are organized and over 30% of our league members took part within 15 minutes. That's what it takes for coordination on short notice. Best of  luck to you and your league.
Jul 29, 2016, 20:1307/29/16
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

I am in one of the leagues that took a beacon. Believe me it was hectic trying to get everyone online fast enough to take and hold it. Many did not realize they could even login. Yes, we were lucky, but we are organized and over 30% of our league members took part within 15 minutes. That's what it takes for coordination on short notice. Best of  luck to you and your league.

imagine that!

a moderator in a league "lucky" enough to be able to log in and get a beacon. 

i think that says everything we need to know about  black wednesday. 
Jul 30, 2016, 13:2407/30/16
08/05/14
IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

imagine that!

;-)
Jul 30, 2016, 17:0407/30/16
03/22/16
IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

imagine that!

I did not say I was lucky ebnough to log on and take a beacon. It was my Marshall and an assigned force that was able to login and take the Beacon. I was lucky enough to logon soon after and help defend it. Please do not modify information not stated just to fit your line of thought.
Jul 30, 2016, 22:1207/30/16

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

brunsonthomas said:

airplane noises

seriously lord IronApex 

Mods are not your enemies besides we have done nothing to you

im fully aware of your negative view on several aspects of the game however all we can do is to make sure CM's are aware of it too and make 

sure the forum is clean and organised in order to make it useful to all players sometimes we even introduce our own idea, suggestion or 

opinion but it is for one purpose only (make the game and forum better ) and that is it we can do NO more

you constantly complain about how Mods handle some posts however there are lots of moderators responsible for stormfall forum and they 

have CM's to keep up and even if that is not enough the community has the help desk readily available as well as administrators

it is within forum rules not to discuss our actions but have you seen this:-

" We also ask that you treat the Plarium Support Team with the respect with which you would expect to be treated yourself. The staff are doing their best to make your community experience on the official Total Domination Social Board forums as enjoyable as possible. We especially ask that you extend this courtesy to our designated Community Moderators. These are NOT Plarium employees, and they are using their own time to help you answer your questions and find solutions to your issues. While we will often defer to their judgment, if you have a question with a specific ruling by our moderators, please contact the Administrator of the Forum."

if all of that fails to satisfy/convince  you then you must understand this is the best i can do we are here to help, you are free to hate us or dislike 

our responses but once again we do our best and the rest is up to plarium.

Jul 31, 2016, 16:5507/31/16
08/03/14

The support staff has gone a long way to lose my respect. there are 2 in particular i have no respect for. 

and yes...i constantly complain because they have not been removed as CM's or moderators, the game keeps getting worse.   Would you have me sit back and let it all go to crap? or do you want to know what the players are thinking?

why have a forum if you dont want honest feedback?

exxxe said:

" We also ask that you treat the Plarium Support Team with the respect with which you would expect to be treated yourself. 

Jul 31, 2016, 23:1507/31/16
Jul 31, 2016, 23:26(edited)

IronApex Turok said:

The support staff has gone a long way to lose my respect. there are 2 in particular i have no respect for. 

and yes...i constantly complain because they have not been removed as CM's or moderators, the game keeps getting worse.   Would you have me sit back and let it all go to crap? or do you want to know what the players are thinking?

exxxe said:

" We also ask that you treat the Plarium Support Team with the respect with which you would expect to be treated yourself. 

if you read my post then you understand that i never said anything about not wanting your feedback or opinion

on the contrary i gave you details about how to even report your complaints about forum Mods 

this means that i want your feedback and i want it within forum rules and to be delivered within proper channels and it to be constructive/useful/correct

about the two forum Mods :-

1) how would two Mods make the game worse (we DO report your suggestions and complaints NOTHING else we can do)

btw if you actually have an answer to this question inform oberon because discussing Mods or CM's actions on forum will not be 

tolerated speaking of which 2) i already said you can contact the forum administrator (Oberon) about your issues with Mods have you done that??

finally some of your feedbacks or opinions might be wrong as Mods we try to inform you what is correct there is absolutely no need to 

be angry about that even if you disagree with what we said 

Aug 1, 2016, 08:5208/01/16
08/03/14

exxxe said:

IronApex Turok said:

exxxe said:

if you read my post then you understand that i never said anything about not wanting your feedback or opinion

on the contrary i gave you details about how to even report your complaints about forum Mods 

this means that i want your feedback and i want it within forum rules and to be delivered within proper channels and it to be constructive/useful/correct

about the two forum Mods :-

1) how would two Mods make the game worse (we DO report your suggestions and complaints NOTHING else we can do)

btw if you actually have an answer to this question inform oberon because discussing Mods or CM's actions on forum will not be 

tolerated speaking of which 2) i already said you can contact the forum administrator (Oberon) about your issues with Mods have you done that??

finally some of your feedbacks or opinions might be wrong as Mods we try to inform you what is correct there is absolutely no need to 

be angry about that even if you disagree with what we said 

Ive gone as far as emailing Gabi Shalel, Avi Shalel, Leonard Frankel, Maxim Eremenko, Deana Dweck, Shani Braunshtein, Rinat Bialar,  Oliver Heins and any other name i could tie to plarium the plariums executive ladder.  

there were more. there were also phone numbers called and written letters. 

Aug 1, 2016, 09:4708/01/16

Lord Oracle,

Your post has been deleted for writing inaccurate information.

Aug 1, 2016, 09:4908/01/16

Lord Chopdoc,

Your post has been deleted for writing inaccurate information.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 1, 2016, 09:4908/01/16
Aug 1, 2016, 09:51(edited)
09/17/15

Let me clarify the situations for you:

1) Post about "What will happen this Wednesday" was not about new Beacons. It was about a Tournament, which started on Tuesday (plans changed).

2) New Beacons appeared on Thursday. 

3) On Tuesday we had some loading issues. But we added Beacons After they were resolved. So all players could log in and fight for them.

4) Some players may analyze our Beacons Map and guess where the new ones will appear. It's not hard as we add them in circles.

Please keep in mind that according to our rules, it's forbidden to: 

3.1. Threaten, humiliate, or verbally assault other players or Forum Administrators. 

3.2. Use abusive language or profanity towards fellow players or Administrators (this includes personal messaging and commenting).

3.11. Share content with the aim of inciting or appealing to users to leave the game, encouraging them to abstain from buying in-game virtual currency, or posting fraudulent or abusive personal statements relating to the Administrators or to Plarium employees.

This time we will only edit/delete comments and warn you guys. Next time the measures taken will be more strict. There's no place for profanity, disrespectful behavior or fraudulent comments on our Forum. If you have something to say, you can do it in a proper manner. 

If you have any issues with Support Team, you can leave your feedback after they close your ticket. If you have any issues with Moderators, contact Lord Oberon. If you have some feedback about our game, make sure it's constructive. 

You know very well that we do listen to our players and we answer constructive comments. So if you need some help, please ask properly.