It's a little bit too late isn't it?

3 Replies
Sifr
28 July, 2016, 2:00 PM UTC

So an announcemnet of update

6 hours after the deed is done.

Is this update not planned??

And what do you mean you can't say WHEN the update start so people can get ready? I mean the only possibility I can think of is the update team got into late night party and got a hangover so to update it they need to be sober first. If not then why can't you say when it's gonna start???

In my opinion though it's better if you just say 'today there was an attack on our server and tomorrow we'll see to/fix it'. Noone can't predict when an attack is gonna happen, but an update without planning?????!!!!

Just say that at 01:00 UTC server is down for indefinite time for maintenance/update. That will reduce people grieves somewhat.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 9:01 AM UTC
This downtime wasn't connected to our updates. We will update the game today.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sifr
30 July, 2016, 3:07 AM UTC

Then, what caused the downtime? Or the players don't need to know?

And why can't we get the exact time like how it was previously a long time ago? I still remember around few months ago when oberon always announced an update WITH timeframe or at least when the update expected to start. Sometimes it goes passed the timeframe since there might be unforeseeable problems. And that's understandable. What I can't understand is why can't we know when the update is expected to start???
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 10:12 AM UTC

Sifr said:

Then, what caused the downtime? Or the players don't need to know?

And why can't we get the exact time like how it was previously a long time ago? I still remember around few months ago when oberon always announced an update WITH timeframe or at least when the update expected to start. Sometimes it goes passed the timeframe since there might be unforeseeable problems. And that's understandable. What I can't understand is why can't we know when the update is expected to start???

1) I don't have such information. there were some server-side issues, but as I am not a part of our development team, I don't have any details.

2) We don't have any time frames. We update our servers as soon as we are ready to. If you need more precise information, you may check in-game news. They always appear before each update. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1664475 users registered; 33918 topics; 253013 posts; our newest member:theelitebobs