League Attacks Broken!!!

13 Replies
JWeiser_FoL
26 July, 2016, 12:12 AM UTC

http://prntscr.com/bxi3r3 Warriors of Honor 

http://prntscr.com/bxi4ec Fellowship 


The proof is in the screenshots also test it out for yourself. The League attacks are not calculating properly. I know one troop is not very much but it shows enough that the troops are not adding up correctly. From what we have gathered is that "your" troops is getting its full bonuses but the two tag alongs are getting base value plus the league fortress bonus.....Can plarium mods please pass this along to the developers and get this fixed please....ASAP



Thanks 



JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Aaron KT3
26 July, 2016, 12:22 AM UTC

You know Plarium neither cares, nor will they fix this.  They have known for some time.


We lose troops = Plarium sells Sapphires... LOL   
Aaron
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 8:05 AM UTC

Moved to Game Discussion. There's no bug with League attacks. They work as follows:

1) You see the Bonuses only for your own Units.

2) Units sent by other players are displayed with their basic values, without other players' PERSONAL bonuses.

3) Your Strategic Units affect only your own Units, they don't get any Bonuses from other players' Units and vice versa.

4) When you attack, All bonuses of All players are counted in battle calculation. Players' A Bonuses are added to his Units, Players' B Bonuses are added to his units.


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sifr
26 July, 2016, 9:32 AM UTC

Well, one way to see if it's broken or not is to send a league attack on a fortress with controlled units and then calculate the outcome.



Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Stewart_KT1
26 July, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC

Is this still broken?

The last time we done the numbers the leader of the league attack got all their bonuses and the other 2 members that sent with them had their troops do the damage of lvl1 units with no other bonuses except the fortress.

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
djmoody
26 July, 2016, 4:24 PM UTC

Has been a visual bug on league strikes for nearly 9 months. 

Why it can't be fixed is a right pain. Sending a few 100m in a league strike in the culmination of the entire game, could be years playing and or spending of significant money.

At least they could show the value of the attack properly so people would have the satisfaction of know what the value of their total attack is, as I said the culmination of their entire effort. Would be first bug I would fix.

If you want to easily prove to yourself it's visual only send your draft attack at something. All 3 players should get roughly 1/3rd of the Xp and or PvP points (assuming 1 doesnt have a massive lead in arts/shards/bonuses/armour). If they are skewed in favour of the league strike sender you will know the visual has in fact been carried over to the battle calculation. 

(if you don't understand why, its because the PvP and XP are shared amoung the players based on the % power they applied to the battle).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 July, 2016, 7:51 AM UTC
As I said, it's not a bug. Players are not allowed to see the Bonuses of someone else's Units. If you suspect there's something else, please contact our Support Team and they will test this feature.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
KING
27 July, 2016, 7:56 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


As I said, it's not a bug. Players are not allowed to see the Bonuses of someone else's Units. If you suspect there's something else, please contact our Support Team and they will test this feature.

why cant we see it ?

dont you think if a person in your own league gives you his/her whole offense they wont mind if you can tell how much offense they have with the boosts etc (lol they could simply tell you what there total offense is before they send it so why not just show it to us anyway)

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2016, 8:04 AM UTC
KING said:


why cant we see it ?

dont you think if a person in your own league gives you his/her whole offense they wont mind if you can tell how much offense they have with the boosts etc (lol they could simply tell you what there total offense is before they send it so why not just show it to us anyway)

It's a part of our game mechanics. Bonuses of other players are not visible, no matter if you want to share them or not.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
djmoody
28 July, 2016, 10:53 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


KING said:


why cant we see it ?

dont you think if a person in your own league gives you his/her whole offense they wont mind if you can tell how much offense they have with the boosts etc (lol they could simply tell you what there total offense is before they send it so why not just show it to us anyway)

It's a part of our game mechanics. Bonuses of other players are not visible, no matter if you want to share them or not.

We would like to share them - please fix urgently - thank you.

No it might not make you sapphire overnight but in terms of significantly improving your game for the long term which ultimately is good business, chalk this one up as an urgently needed (given you already have a function in the game to calculate individual power properly, how difficult and time consuming should it be to run it 3 times and add up the result? could be childs play to code, tiny investment).
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 8:43 AM UTC
djmoody said:


We would like to share them - please fix urgently - thank you.

No it might not make you sapphire overnight but in terms of significantly improving your game for the long term which ultimately is good business, chalk this one up as an urgently needed (given you already have a function in the game to calculate individual power properly, how difficult and time consuming should it be to run it 3 times and add up the result? could be childs play to code, tiny investment).
Can't be done. It would mean that you will be able to see your rivals' bonuses as well. I think you wouldn't be happy if your enemy knew your stats.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sarah Walker
29 July, 2016, 11:51 AM UTC
This has been reported at least 10 times that i know of in the past , plarium dont care because it benefits them , if it was the other way round and plarium was losing out then im pretty sure it would be fixed 
UTC +0:00
djmoody
29 July, 2016, 2:04 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


djmoody said:



We would like to share them - please fix urgently - thank you.

No it might not make you sapphire overnight but in terms of significantly improving your game for the long term which ultimately is good business, chalk this one up as an urgently needed (given you already have a function in the game to calculate individual power properly, how difficult and time consuming should it be to run it 3 times and add up the result? could be childs play to code, tiny investment).
Can't be done. It would mean that you will be able to see your rivals' bonuses as well. I think you wouldn't be happy if your enemy knew your stats.

Not feeling that answer.

From a league strike perspective only my closest friends and allies (and league mates) are going to send me troops. Before they send we have told each other roughly want our power is to plan the league strike anyway, no secrets there. 

If changing league strkes would also alter the strength shown when returning units from your castle then again I would say, what ally/friend who has a bond with me strong enough to reinforce my castle wouldn't be happy with be seeing the true strength of what they sent. And anyway people only send you a small amount of their troops normally. There is no problem here either.

Can't think of any scenarios where "my rivals" would send me troops that I shouldn't see the strength of.

So again, when will you implement this. I can tell you players want this. I am captain in a top league, I talk to many leagues and players daily in teamspeak. Not making this up, it needs fixing. You can also see from your own forums how much confusion and upset this causes if you don't want to take my knowledge and experience of your player base at any value.

League striking is the "end-game" of this product. Robbing your players of the achievement of easily seeing the size of the strike they mustered is utterly counter-productive for the players and Plarium.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 10:30 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Can't think of any scenarios where "my rivals" would send me troops that I shouldn't see the strength of.

Some game features are connected more than you think. We can't show you the bonuses of your league mates without showing you the bonuses of all players. And moreover, all Units are added into one army when you strike. So how should we display that visually? Like 1000 Dragons of 24,7 level? Not good.

Our developers have their own vision of why you shouldn't see any Bonuses of other players, and unfortunately, they are not ready to reconsider this idea yet. It's a part of our game mechanics.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1661906 users registered; 33542 topics; 252633 posts; our newest member:Zola