good example of new payout system

3 Replies
charlene
23 July, 2016, 7:29 PM UTC
level 57 offensive: send 381 wayverns and 150 necros lose everything exept 1 necro payout 259 necros wow what the hell must i do with that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
UTC +0:00
jumy
23 July, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Oracle
25 July, 2016, 8:50 AM UTC
Even the established BG masters hate the new BG system my advice stay out of high level BG forever. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 July, 2016, 9:19 AM UTC
BGs can't be 100% predicted. Even if you use charts or methods tested by other players. Each case is individual.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1780308 users registered; 48354 topics; 287213 posts; our newest member:loriesimpson