Raiding with defense

3 Replies
Ratty0915
20 July, 2016, 10:13 PM UTC
 Why would an experienced player raid a castle with defense?  Is there something that I am missing?  
UTC +0:00
Stewart
20 July, 2016, 11:24 PM UTC

For fun, its not unusual for me to do hundred k raids with hydras alone, or whatever troops i think would give others a giggle when they see the screenshots.

Laughs and smiles are good for you.
Noodle maker extreme
djmoody
2 August, 2016, 4:35 AM UTC
Ratty0915 said:

Why would an experienced player raid a castle with defense?  Is there something that I am missing?  
Go on, give us the screenshot.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
ThatGuy
25 August, 2016, 6:33 AM UTC

I've seen a lot of attacks on player castles where the attacker seems to have just thrown everything they bought from the latest packs at someone.  Offense, eldrich defense, unsupported legendaries...

Some experienced players may do it for laughs, but I suspect some also just don't understand (or don't care) about the mechanics of the game and just expect force of purchased troops to give them the win no matter what they attack with.  Some of these players, when I check their profiles, may be high level, but are still very young castles (6 mo and under).  

UTC +6:00
1776794 users registered; 47918 topics; 285666 posts; our newest member:ciwiwafonu