Untamed Lands need more bot castles

32 Replies
Gadheras
26 July, 2016, 8:34 AM UTC

bad examples, because when I look back at the past year, and see how many times certain bot lines and such been reported and they still here. That means my car would never get fixed, and my house would burn down before any firemen would come to put it out.... :p



UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
27 July, 2016, 7:47 AM UTC

the rookie moderator, cant recall his name, said you guys have a direct skype link to support.


700 bot castles on server just one server. dont you think thats worth firing up skype and speaking to tech support?


they are approaching level 70 now.  these bots will have higher level than some active players. explain that? how are they getting experience?


they dont produce troops. theres no PvP.  where is the experience points coming from?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 July, 2016, 7:54 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

the rookie moderator, cant recall his name, said you guys have a direct skype link to support.


700 bot castles on server just one server. dont you think thats worth firing up skype and speaking to tech support?


they are approaching level 70 now.  these bots will have higher level than some active players. explain that? how are they getting experience?


they dont produce troops. theres no PvP.  where is the experience points coming from?
We do have communication channels with Support, Developers and other teams. However, such reports should be documented via tickets. Our Support Team does investigate each report and they do take the necessary measures. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
27 July, 2016, 8:02 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

the rookie moderator, cant recall his name, said you guys have a direct skype link to support.


700 bot castles on server just one server. dont you think thats worth firing up skype and speaking to tech support?


they are approaching level 70 now.  these bots will have higher level than some active players. explain that? how are they getting experience?


they dont produce troops. theres no PvP.  where is the experience points coming from?
We do have communication channels with Support, Developers and other teams. However, such reports should be documented via tickets. Our Support Team does investigate each report and they do take the necessary measures. 
then why are the bot castles still there?
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
27 July, 2016, 8:23 PM UTC

Lord Ironapex Turok,

Perhaps bot castles are still there because you haven't send a ticket to Support team.

Please report this issue to support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your cooperation.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
27 July, 2016, 9:37 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


Lord Ironapex Turok,

Perhaps bot castles are still there because you haven't send a ticket to Support team.

Please report this issue to support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your cooperation.


uhm....... I'm lost for words. Look back a YEAR worth of posts on this forum. About the same bots, being reported over and over and over, and they still here, and more is being added to the game all the time. Its like a disease to the game. 


The only reason why Plarium not doing anything with it, must be they regard it as content for players to use. I know a few players ingame that stated in league chat that if all these bots was removed and they couldnt raid for free resources anylonger they would quit the game, so maybe there is something to it. idk.



UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
28 July, 2016, 9:51 AM UTC

Nemanja said:


Lord Ironapex Turok,

Perhaps bot castles are still there because you haven't send a ticket to Support team.

Please report this issue to support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit

Thank you for your cooperation.

how many report tickets does it take?!?!?!?!


from how many different peple?!?!?!?!
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
28 July, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC

Lord IRONAPEX TUROK,

More tickets gain more attention. When its enough you'll see when your problem is solved or permanently denied. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
28 July, 2016, 5:35 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


Lord IRONAPEX TUROK,

More tickets gain more attention. When its enough you'll see when your problem is solved or permanently denied. 


ONE ticket should be enough to start investegate. What you just said, doesn't make sense at all. Its not like its some scattered bots. I thought you was a long term player, your eyes must be more open than this regarding bots right?



UTC +2:00
Nemanja
28 July, 2016, 5:40 PM UTC

Lord GADHERAS,

More complaints got more attention. That's the general principle. 

Regarding the bot castles. I don't use them. From my point of view they aren't needed.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Snowgoon
28 July, 2016, 8:09 PM UTC

Please expain the normal procedure for passing issues to the developers, and also explain the special status of the Suggestions Thread. It is implied that devs actually read that thread, but ignore all other posts. Is this true?


Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
28 July, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC

Lady Tony Hobson,

Good point. Same comment from one player is duplicating. 

How would you call two comments from two players?

I can ensure you that Mod's aren't in direct communication with Dev's.

Practice says that raising an attention is right direction toward problem solving. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 July, 2016, 8:38 AM UTC

Tony Hobson said:


Please expain the normal procedure for passing issues to the developers, and also explain the special status of the Suggestions Thread. It is implied that devs actually read that thread, but ignore all other posts. Is this true?


Hi, Tony.

As for the bugs:

Some bugs which are 100% reproducible, and have a detailed WTR can be passed to our developers by CM. If they are obvious and easy to check. Some complicated issues, which are hard to reproduce or don't have a detailed WTR and require additional testing should be reported to our Support Team. 

They test reported bugs and create detailed reports for the devs.

As for your suggestions:

Once the idea is submitted in the community, I pass it further. When there are enough suggestions, we have a meeting with our developers where they consider each idea. Sometimes they make a fast decision and say "Yeah, we should definitely do that!", and sometimes they need more time for consideration. Some ideas require data analysis and cooperation with several teams.

Even if it is accepted, it doesn't mean that it will appear in next update. It's added to the work plans, and as soon as our developers have enough time and resources for it, they will start working on this idea.

Besides your suggestions they have long-term plans for game development, and there are some features which must be done according to their plan. That's why our players' suggestions may be postponed for some period of time.

In some cases it seems that the task is very simple and it can be done till the next update, but when they start working on it, they find out that it's not that easy and they need more time to put in it. Or there can be some technical complications.

If the suggestion is accepted by the devs, we create a post in our communities with the list of features that will be implemented in our games.

If it's declined, I will add them to our Declined Suggestions topic.

Suggestions which were accepted and implemented will be added to "Implemented Suggestions" topic.

Our developers don't visit our communities, they have a lot of other tasks to do. Only Community managers read your suggestions and update you on their status if possible. 


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1721019 users registered; 42458 topics; 270974 posts; our newest member:Castle №1247241