Dragon Stone's whack-a-monster is getting old

8 Replies
Stormcloak
17 July, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC

I, personally am getting tired of the same monster designs and would suggest you develop new ones, refreshing the scene a bit now and then. Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

Yall got any more of those hot tasty Chimera scrolls?
UTC +3:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
17 July, 2016, 11:33 AM UTC

Lord Project_symbiosis

thank you for ur suggestion, could be nice a little more variety of fights.

i move it to the right section for be read by devs

Thank u so much

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Stormcloak
22 July, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC
and thank you for hearing me out. cheers!
Yall got any more of those hot tasty Chimera scrolls?
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 July, 2016, 1:14 PM UTC
We may create more in the future, but it's not in our current plans.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Stormcloak
22 July, 2016, 2:31 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We may create more in the future, but it's not in our current plans.
Good to hear that! Thank you
Yall got any more of those hot tasty Chimera scrolls?
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 July, 2016, 9:09 AM UTC
I was surprised that you were asking for new monsters for such a young feature 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
25 July, 2016, 10:34 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I was surprised that you were asking for new monsters for such a young feature 

It gets wearisome after the first 5 hits - exactly the same as the animated combat in Nords, but at least we had the option to switch that off.

This dragon stone is gonna DRAG ON forever - long after we complete all dragon arts and have nothing left to do
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
25 July, 2016, 11:41 AM UTC

The whole thing is unrealistic, you got like a dragon fighting a skeleton and goblin of some sorts. A DRAGON, not a baby lizard.




At least make it more imersive, with what seems like a dangerous foe. Whacking a skeleton 5 times and it sitll doesnt go down is.... just BAD!

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 8:17 AM UTC
Tony Hobson said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I was surprised that you were asking for new monsters for such a young feature 

It gets wearisome after the first 5 hits - exactly the same as the animated combat in Nords, but at least we had the option to switch that off.

This dragon stone is gonna DRAG ON forever - long after we complete all dragon arts and have nothing left to do
I'm sure we will invent something new for it 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1661905 users registered; 33542 topics; 252632 posts; our newest member:pallabi1609