Suggestion for Hero's Dairy - Many important reports get deleted

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 16, 2016, 04:2907/16/16
04/14/16

Suggestion for Hero's Dairy - Many important reports get deleted

Hi,

This is just my suggestion....

Hero's Dairy -  Entry similar to this if we can keep a track of what has happened will be a good Idea. Players should be allowed to add these entries manually.(Like a button within any Report ....to added as a Dairy Entry)

If you are worried about Space then limit this Dairy for A Week Recording.

Alternate suggestion would be to have Grand Marshal's Dairy, Lord Steward's Dairy and so on......A small Dairy Symbol next to Settings...

Example

Date           Time  Player Name     Battle    Status                             X Cord  Y Cord  Action Button

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Seige     Seige Sucess                 20         30         Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Seige     Fail to Seige                   20         30         Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Seige     Fail to Break                   20         30         Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Seige     Seige Broken                 20          30        Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Raid        You have Raided          20           30       Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXX       Raid        You Got Raided            20           30       Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Raid        Your Raid Defeated      20           30       Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16  UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Raid        You defeated A Raid     20           30      Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16 UTC   XXXXXXXXX     Spy          You have Spied            20           30      Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16 UTC   XXXXXXXXX     Spy          You Got Spied              20           30       Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege
16 July '16 UTC  XXXXXXXXX     Spy         You Defeated Spy          20          30        Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16 UTC   XXXXXXXXX     Spy         Your Spy Defeated         20          30      Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16 UTC    XXXXXXXXX    Spy          Your Besiege got Spied 20          30      Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

16 July '16 UTC    XXXXXXXXX    Spy          You spied a besieged    20          30      Raid or SPY or Rein or sorcery or besiege

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2016, 05:3007/16/16
08/20/15
You can already do this with your contacts. 
Jul 16, 2016, 06:2407/16/16
Jul 16, 2016, 07:04(edited)
04/14/16

Top Recommendation : Most important is the Time at what time the contact got added ...............................Very important factor for the game......................

First suggestion - The Contact List ...... is a Great Place (May be it can be renamed to Hero's Dairy - Fancy Name

)....................................

Current contact Limit is - 100- How to get more space for adding contacts?

Second Suggestion - Currently i'm able to add contacts with grouping as Spy , Raid, Siege, Avenge . Co op or Info but cannot sort them based on the group. A sort option by that group is a nice way to organize Contacts.

Third Suggestion......now if we can group the cause within the group say..

example,

Spy:

You have Spied

You Got Spied

You Defeated Spy

You spied a besieged

Your Spy Defeated

Your Besiege got Spied.

How i have imagined this could be ?

Now from a failed report , there is a button to add it to contact, now if i click that button according to the report these contacts should get created. 

The Name field is a free text - may be if you could make this free text field to remember what i have typed in the field and also allow us to type or select a value from what it has already remembered it will help.

Fourth Suggestion - A contact added under the group once added not allowing us to change to other group , it will be greate if you allow us to change the group

Jul 16, 2016, 14:4907/16/16
03/22/16

rajeshkannan said:

Top Recommendation : Most important is the Time at what time the contact got added ...............................Very important factor for the game......................

First suggestion - The Contact List ...... is a Great Place (May be it can be renamed to Hero's Dairy - Fancy Name

)....................................

Current contact Limit is - 100- How to get more space for adding contacts?

Second Suggestion - Currently i'm able to add contacts with grouping as Spy , Raid, Siege, Avenge . Co op or Info but cannot sort them based on the group. A sort option by that group is a nice way to organize Contacts.

Third Suggestion......now if we can group the cause within the group say..

example,

Spy:

You have Spied

You Got Spied

You Defeated Spy

You spied a besieged

Your Spy Defeated

Your Besiege got Spied.

How i have imagined this could be ?

Now from a failed report , there is a button to add it to contact, now if i click that button according to the report these contacts should get created. 

The Name field is a free text - may be if you could make this free text field to remember what i have typed in the field and also allow us to type or select a value from what it has already remembered it will help.

Fourth Suggestion - A contact added under the group once added not allowing us to change to other group , it will be greate if you allow us to change the group

I am not sure about the name Hero's Dairy. A notebook, diary, or reminder might work.

Your contacts are limmited to 200. You can add another 100 10 at a time by using soulstones in the Black Market.

Not all of us would want all the extra categories.

Any contact you can delete then readd in any category. Making changing category unnecessary. Another method of change like pulldown might be feasable but not necessarily anypriority.
Jul 16, 2016, 15:0707/16/16
04/14/16

Yes.. Not all wanted to see so many fields .....

Is it possible only to have the following:

1). Instead of date only field can we have date & Time in the same field?

2). sort option for Group (Spy , Raid, Siege, Avenge . Co op or Info)

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 22, 2016, 12:5107/22/16
09/17/15
Unfortunately, we are limited in space on a server, and we are unable to store additional information. That would negatively affect Server performance.
Jul 22, 2016, 17:4807/22/16
Jul 22, 2016, 17:49(edited)
04/14/16

HI Alyona,

I'm not suggesting for additional storage.

In the existing features available within contacts,

just suggesting  to 

1). change a data only field to be date & time field

2). Already date sort, distance sort and level sort is available ...just asking to make the sort option for Group (Spy , Raid, Siege, Avenge . Co op or Info)

3.Make it a multi sort ..like when i sort for allies, it  should allow us to use the distance sort as well.

Jul 25, 2016, 09:0407/25/16
09/17/15

rajeshkannan said:

HI Alyona,

just suggesting  to 

2). Already date sort, distance sort and level sort is available ...just asking to make the sort option for Group (Spy , Raid, Siege, Avenge . Co op or Info)

3.Make it a multi sort ..like when i sort for allies, it  should allow us to use the distance sort as well.

Group sort can be performed if you enter this list from the Attack button. Try it. As for the multisort, it's a complicated task and I doubt it will be added.

And could you please give more details on the 1st one?
Jul 25, 2016, 14:1107/25/16
Jul 25, 2016, 14:15(edited)
04/14/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

rajeshkannan said:

HI Alyona,

just suggesting  to 

Group sort can be performed if you enter this list from the Attack button. Try it. As for the multisort, it's a complicated task and I doubt it will be added.

And could you please give more details on the 1st one?

more details on the 1st one:

Sort by Distance:

Sort by Level:

Sort by DATE : (This is not visible any where): if possible display date and UTC time when it got added to the Contact.

Jul 26, 2016, 08:1907/26/16
09/17/15

rajeshkannan said:

more details on the 1st one:

Sort by Distance:

Sort by Level:

Sort by DATE : (This is not visible any where): if possible display date and UTC time when it got added to the Contact.

Got it now. thank you. I will ask if it's possible. 

Thread moved to Off Topic. Please use a designated thread for further suggestions.