All Categories

Oberons Beard.

Oberons Beard.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 12, 2016, 23:1507/12/16

Oberons Beard.

In the game, click and win small quests, you have a quest that states ´Take Oberon´s Beard Hostage´.

Now, clearly, in terms of game mecanics, I must be able to go to Oberon´s castle but there is no button that states view, NOR a button that states send reinforcements, Nor is there any form and manner to know where Oberon would be at any one moment.

Clearly, this is a fast failing, for anyone whom happens to be a fan of NONE hack and slay style game plays.

So, anyone has any ideas about this particular quest? Mayhaps a 5 step, what to do first, what last, to make some thought about the 5 to 7 quests on the dayly board?

Ohhh, and how can I do this in 3 minutes flat, when his castle is 2000 miles away?

Not a wonder so many leave after merely 10 minutes of looking around.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2016, 00:1507/13/16

lol...i think they sell beard trimmers in the black market...and while your there get some toe nail trimmers for the dragons (that will be next).

But seriously all you need to do is click accept and in 3 minutes your reward will be waiting and than click accept reward.

These are called dailies by most and are pretty much free resources. Nothing but some mouse clicking is required on your part.

Your not the first one i heard voice this opinion redarding the dailies either  btw.
Jul 13, 2016, 15:3107/13/16
08/03/14
once you have built your brothel to level 20 you can send a brothel worker to Oberon. he likes his women. she will steal his beard. 
Jul 13, 2016, 16:5107/13/16
03/22/16
I happen to like the dailies. Especially when I was low level. Free experience and resources for clicking and waiting a few minutes. I would not care to be the programmer that has to come up with what hundreds of quest are doing. Kudos to those creative minds. I don't worry about minor details of the mechanics of the daily but do enjoy the creativity of warped minds.
Jul 14, 2016, 14:2707/14/16
08/20/15

My castle administrator won't issue a building permit for the brothel, so we're building a micro-brewery instead. I'll let you know when it's operational and we'll hatch a plot against that dastardly beard.  

I think some of the daily quests are funny, and it's free experience points for just a quick click.