All Categories

Question and answers, I am Marshall of the ANBU Blakc Ops: Ask me anything Game related.

Question and answers, I am Marshall of the ANBU Blakc Ops: Ask me anything Game related.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 12, 2016, 23:0408/12/16
Aug 12, 2016, 23:20(edited)
08/12/14

seeker said:

i,m actually far from a begginer ..I would agree yes there are a lot of Marshalls /leagues who have the notion that a strong league is based on large members ..that is totally incorrect.

The higher the numbers in my experience also means lots of long ago,s and inactive players .The strength of a league does not come from numbers but more from the ..how many active players .And even this is becoming a struggle to gain active players as many either start get to lvl 30-40 then realise the grab for money and time needed to grow larger.or just bored with the game due to not being able to compete

this is also clear in league quests ..more numbers less active players rewards are lower / the league with less members but active..?

still can gain elite reward packs more often .I have shown that I personally believe ..there a total waste of time .i,m not the only player who agrees to that .

the question was ..why do leagues / members / players..have the notion that a beacon league is safer  or stronger .Its a game myth .

Never believed becaon leagues are safer or anything like that...

that question missed me and it would take some time to make the corelation between the two but i will do that also in time

......  The hamlet and bg part i added is to raise you skill ability in warring early...

the guide can be tweaked.

I told a player who adressed me the other day when he said he's just going to grow his army using my guide not killing his units.... the guide like i said is based off my beliefs...

(When i started i was really far ahead off of bg's and had units that ate to much food and ventured out to settlements pulling in and out taking out offense then pulling out in less than a minute leaving one archer and waited for the next person to take it lasting over 5 hours.... it was closet to my castle and  i first touched when it spawned in the early morning players more than twice my level wanted to come for it but they couldn't get enough defense in it in time or we're trying to commit.. everyone gave up on it except a guy from koc and he was a bully and attacked my castle over it which was just becasue he felt he had no chocie if he wanted the settlement.... i learned to gain war experience early and push your limits... i also learned the diffrence in league and player attitudes.... certain leagues felt entitled to do what ever they want....  some leagues don't try to push things to far.....)

I don't beleive in giving up after getting beaten down...so i will encourage palyers to challenge them selves if they are up to it...

if your not up for it you don't have to do it....

it's up to all new players to be able to make their own decisions...

the guide is to only refrence from and is my experience they can use it based of their experiences.......

I'm not trying to restrict new players from doing anything that part is in their becasue it's hard to tell new players they can't do something...

I put a part in the guide about not using your whole army and making a reserve....

If you have the cannon fodder (excess units to kill off to make room for better ones) go to bgs!!! go to hamlets!! (Don't if you didn't follow the steps 1-x I guess i didn't make it clear it was in order from what to do first to last..) or just grow your army and keep raising your food production to support a bunch of units that will be killed off at some point in time...

I don't disagree with you if you feel strongly about it you have a right to your opinon....

i run my league by replace inactives using the league academy with level requirement of 5...

leagues don't want to let new guys who are weak and needy but with my guide they'll learn and also take alot of time doing so..... I do need to still edit the guide alot like you said it has flaws..

i didn't make my self clear enough on the function and reasoning behind some key points in it.....

There's a game function i'm not sure many know about... if your academy is empty you rise to the top of the join league now list either by a new player clicking join random league or they join one of the leagues listed... pretty much demote all inactives to recruit.. promote the academy memebers to soildier.. if the league is full kick a equal number of recruits to promote neophytes...

you can do what ever you want with the rest of the ranks... you will see any where from 2 new level 5-30 to 10 or 20 level 5-30 depending on time of year and if there's alot of new players joining

this doesn't fix the dozens of inactives but you keep replacing old inactives for new inactives a large # do quit the game you have to reel in all the guy who do stay and get them to be loyal and beleive....

all of this is based off my experience.

I try not to be bias and i'm open to everyone who posts on the forums experiences to learn from... i've never seen things from the level you're talking about but so far so good at the level i'm at and hopes of reaching your level.

like i told my plaers i'm confident i won't make the wrong decisons....

Aug 13, 2016, 13:0208/13/16

moved to off topic 

since the content is not a tutorial related to the game itself
Aug 15, 2016, 01:5208/15/16
08/12/14
exxxe said:

moved to off topic 

since the content is not a tutorial related to the game itself
Thank you sorry..
Aug 15, 2016, 09:1608/15/16
08/03/14

more advice....

if you are ranked 200th place, you may not be in position to give advice. 
Aug 15, 2016, 14:5208/15/16
08/12/14

IronApex Turok said:

more advice....

if you are ranked 200th place, you may not be in position to give advice. 

i don't see anyone else giving better advice and it's my own thing i do that i put lots of time working on so i'm sure the quality of my work is better than anything someone else would put out....

It's not like you know how to help the intended audience i'm reaching out to to be a expert on giving advice on giving advice... As i work on it now it will improve as i do and i'm at a point to start working on it.....

Thanks for the advice but it's not wanted on the subject of giving advice...

to many people on the forum try to be funny, cute or clever without offering anything of any value to it....

My first game guide has 4600 views and is still highly used and consdered in high regard with new players whith no where else to learn from ,so discrediting my work isn't going to work when clearly i have the demand for more game knowledge and had no toruble supplying the first time i saw a demand for more game knowledge.....

the first guide was a success and is almost 2 years old and still a hot topic....

I'm sure i can make one on a difrent area in the game and help alot more players by posting it on the forum..

To bad more palyers are not as inspired as me and capable of making a diffrence alone.....

i'm sure if my league was a higher position there'd be some kind of hate still... how about give me something better i can improve on so i can do more or i can't see why you would even care.....

I'm trying to answer questions here and work on giving advice....

it's a colaberation with who ever comments

I'm sure enough commented with the intent flat out dissing my proposal or ideas...

I feel i'm makeing great progress in running a league and learning the game.. i'm going to improve alot and have alot to show for how far i came so don't discourage me.... I wouldn't get on the internet to discourage people in fact i'd do the opposite.

Aug 15, 2016, 19:3608/15/16
08/03/14

It's solid advice.

when you put up posts like this you become a target.  i found you on server and have made you a target next time i need PvP.

little fish should stay away from the deep end of the pond until they are bigger. 
Aug 17, 2016, 22:1808/17/16
Aug 19, 2016, 21:11(edited)
08/12/14

IronApex Turok said:

It's solid advice.

when you put up posts like this you become a target.  i found you on server and have made you a target next time i need PvP.

little fish should stay away from the deep end of the pond until they are bigger. 

"The Darkness of the Shinobi"  

That's my game title and not for no reason......

"you ned to know aabout the evils of war to profit from it"  

Targeting my league will be a bad idea... if you are trying to make my league enable or end it prematurely....  

i'm not going to directly go against a stronger opponent...

If i pick up any intel on you or your friends and find where you are weak we'll always take advantage of you like you do us.....  Sounds like you have the army to mess with us. 

I'm up for the challenge...

All of my league is up for the challenge.

.. I'm focused on scaling our our league to achieve a much higher production value.....

We'll reach max production years from now if we work at it.....

Why would 1 player be a problem for me???

Unless you have a league i don't know of...

Aug 21, 2016, 02:3908/21/16
08/03/14

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

IronApex Turok said:

It's solid advice.

"The Darkness of the Shinobi"  

That's my game title and not for no reason......

"you ned to know aabout the evils of war to profit from it"  

Targeting my league will be a bad idea... if you are trying to make my league enable or end it prematurely....  

i'm not going to directly go against a stronger opponent...

If i pick up any intel on you or your friends and find where you are weak we'll always take advantage of you like you do us.....  Sounds like you have the army to mess with us. 

I'm up for the challenge...

All of my league is up for the challenge.

.. I'm focused on scaling our our league to achieve a much higher production value.....

We'll reach max production years from now if we work at it.....

Why would 1 player be a problem for me???

Unless you have a league i don't know of...

Oni Ni Kanabo

you wont be around years from now, this is a flash based game, flash wont live that long. 

besides you play on server 1. only way for you to grow is to become part of  a higher ranked league.  You are rank  200th. you are just goldfish in a bowl full of sharks.  You are what everyone else is looking for when they need PvP. 

i have several leagues under my helm. 

Aug 21, 2016, 02:4108/21/16
08/03/14

When you are a lamb among lions it is best not to make lamb noises.

thats all im saying. you spend a lot of time making your name known to folks who are looking for someone to kill that isnt attached to an off limits league. 
Aug 22, 2016, 23:2408/22/16
08/12/14

IronApex Turok said:

When you are a lamb among lions it is best not to make lamb noises.

thats all im saying. you spend a lot of time making your name known to folks who are looking for someone to kill that isnt attached to an off limits league. 

I guess i haven't been roaring enough for good reason and my league is not untouchable i get your point.....

The anbu was in fist of honors exclusive alliance.... we shared a mumble server for a while... before that i sat in a team speak server with a guy from kt who was a top 100 offense player... It musst be a trait of fearlessness that spawned these posts..... I've heard how they operate and got trained by one of them and read a few guides and was able to make my own around my play style that works?

I needed the posts and so did a lot of players....

this is just the begining....

Yeah true a bunch of pvpers can equala league but that needs to be adressed to the league being targeted for healthy growth and response via method in order to be a true league.....

going on 3 years my castles raid point are probably the worse in the game and i've been active all these years couldn't get a damn raid party out thanks to alot of wars over top leagues radiing... it spread to my players much later when they adopted my play style so the issue of really strong pvpers needs to be adressed and proven that we can handle our selves and out smart all the pvpers and play it safe and do some damage back...

live and learn....

Aug 23, 2016, 00:0908/23/16
08/03/14

meh...the days of out smarting players are gone.

you have to outspend them now.

your playing style might have worked the way the game built 2 years ago. wont work today. Spend, spend spend, or become fodder for those that do. 
Aug 23, 2016, 00:4608/23/16
Aug 23, 2016, 02:49(edited)
08/12/14

I'm sorry but nothing you said was helpful to me or anyhting i didn't know.... pointless to keep talking to you...  That's your problem you seperated spending and and out smarting. you need to do both and back then you had to spend that never changed players got smarted is what happened and ou have to spend more. the guy who spent the most isn't going to break to many more records unless players press him with numbers . I gain more coiners all the time... obtaining more coiners is what i've done since years ago.... influenceing them to want to spend more is something a idiot can't  do..... This post is for the new players and for me so that i can help them in a way that hasn't been done yet... not sure what pvpers noticing me/league and how much we spend has to do with me helping beginers. they should alredy know that or they need to take a lap since they won't be the ones who benefit from the guide i created or anything said here in this thread.... you go take a lap too....

Mar 17, 2017, 08:5803/17/17
09/12/15

Hi Marshall.

I have been trying to find the guidelines for The League Challange, But have not had any luck with my search.

Could you please tell me where i find the guidelines for the League Challange.

I have now been Marshall for 4-5 months and have been trying to get new active players, which i have found extremly hard.

Do you have any suggestions let can help me in getting new and active members?

I also need advice in regards to a bully that attacks the same 2 members of my League every week even when he is not getting any points for it.

He is simply doing it to demorilize the League, and when asked to stop, he says ok, and 15 minutes after he attacks the 2 members again.

My Second in Command & Myself have both attacked him to make him understand,that what he is doing is being a BULLY & A AZZ HOLE !!!

Our League Allies have offered to talk to him & his Marshall (Has Been Done) And the Guy has now bought one more Bully into it from the League he is a Member in. It is starting to effect the whole League. He just won't see reason, and we are not big enough to take on the League he is a member of. Where and who can I turn too ? To get this guy crushed so much that he will never be a Bully again????

Nephilin's Blade  

Mar 17, 2017, 20:2703/17/17
12/18/14
IronApex Turok said:

It's solid advice.

LOL that is so funny!!! I have thought about it but no I think he has enough problems :)
Mar 17, 2017, 20:4703/17/17
Mar 17, 2017, 20:53(edited)
12/18/14

WRAITHBRINGER said:

Hi Marshall.

I have been trying to find the guidelines for The League Challange, But have not had any luck with my search.

Could you please tell me where i find the guidelines for the League Challange.

I have now been Marshall for 4-5 months and have been trying to get new active players, which i have found extremly hard.

Do you have any suggestions let can help me in getting new and active members?

I also need advice in regards to a bully that attacks the same 2 members of my League every week even when he is not getting any points for it.

He is simply doing it to demorilize the League, and when asked to stop, he says ok, and 15 minutes after he attacks the 2 members again.

My Second in Command & Myself have both attacked him to make him understand,that what he is doing is being a BULLY & A AZZ HOLE !!!

Our League Allies have offered to talk to him & his Marshall (Has Been Done) And the Guy has now bought one more Bully into it from the League he is a Member in. It is starting to effect the whole League. He just won't see reason, and we are not big enough to take on the League he is a member of. Where and who can I turn too ? To get this guy crushed so much that he will never be a Bully again????

Nephilin's Blade  

What league are you from?  What exactly do you need to know about a Challenge? You can create your own "rules" before the challenge is initiated, most leagues will message other Marshals to initiate a challenge and then decide on the rules - if its a "friendly" challenge you might say no fireballs and maybe agree to how many points you aim to achieve etc etc

Try to message the leadership of the league that the bullies are hitting you from, generally the leadership will help resolve issues if you are polite and message them with details about what is happening, some will also may not care since it is a war game - setting a defense trap for the bullies is usually a good way to deal with it

We had a bully who was hitting two of my captains weekly with his entire offense, we were planning a WOD to catch him but one day he sent a siege on my Captain and he didn't recall it right away, i killed his entire offense that he failed to recall - about 70 million I would estimate if not more - I am always told screen shot or it didn't happen so there ya go

http://prnt.sc/ecxf38

http://prnt.sc/ecxfy7

http://prnt.sc/ecxh4n

Mar 17, 2017, 23:4903/17/17
03/20/14

Jezebel said:

We had a bully who was hitting two of my captains weekly with his entire offense, we were planning a WOD to catch him but one day he sent a siege on my Captain and he didn't recall it right away, i killed his entire offense that he failed to recall - about 70 million I would estimate if not more - I am always told screen shot or it didn't happen so there ya go

That may be a person who was in KT before, If its the same one (by name) the problems probably started from a siege hit?

He/she is the kind of person who sets a def trap at a seige to kill their league mates troops.
Mar 18, 2017, 06:5903/18/17
12/18/14
Stewart_KT1 said:

Jezebel said:

That may be a person who was in KT before, If its the same one (by name) the problems probably started from a siege hit?

He/she is the kind of person who sets a def trap at a seige to kill their league mates troops.
Yup same person he was actually hitting my two Captains long before they joined my league, at any rate he hasn't hit us since 
Apr 4, 2017, 07:4304/04/17
Apr 4, 2017, 07:44(edited)
01/31/15

TwobraveVen12fam said:

hi

Hello!

Edit: Just noticed that wasn't the last page! Whoops.