All Categories

Why so Stingy with Skull Runes???

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 7, 2016, 05:5107/07/16

Why are skull runes so difficult to accumulate any meaningful amount of...Of course i get the twos and fews from leveling up...new bg levels...and maybe one here and there tournys . coin?

90% of my playtime however my obelisk of power sits not casting anything.....any ideas players?

Or does plarium simply need to start being more generous with these items? I have talked to league members and most say that they have the same problem and that before the dragon stone they used to hand them out like candy on bg's.

Personally its getting frustrating need more avenues to obtain these items or those bonuses are pretty much useless if i cant make it to them.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 7, 2016, 13:0307/07/16

My Lord, have you tried to buy Skull Runes for Soulstones in Black Market. 

Jul 7, 2016, 20:0307/07/16
 Thanks for the reply....i am aware they are available with soulstones however i could buy about 5 of them currently..(soulstones are another item they are stingy with and im unable to accumulate any meaningful amount of them also). I prefer to use the few soulstones i have to purchase scrolls... seems like a much better use of them imo.
Jul 8, 2016, 14:3607/08/16
12/09/15
djmoody said:

If you go up in levels and complete global quests you will have more skull runes than you know what to do with.

Unfortunately the best way to go up in levels is to do BG's for experience points but the BG's have been nerfed to be loss making (done normally). The benefits from the obilisk are not worth the loss of troops. There are of course other ways to level up more slowly.
What do you mean by global quests? I think I have heard about that before, but do not know what is that.
Jul 8, 2016, 15:2707/08/16
Kjkl said:

djmoody said:

If you go up in levels and complete global quests you will have more skull runes than you know what to do with.

Unfortunately the best way to go up in levels is to do BG's for experience points but the BG's have been nerfed to be loss making (done normally). The benefits from the obilisk are not worth the loss of troops. There are of course other ways to level up more slowly.
What do you mean by global quests? I think I have heard about that before, but do not know what is that.
These are the tournaments, they used to be called global quests.
Jul 8, 2016, 15:3507/08/16
db dbomb said:

Why are skull runes so difficult to accumulate any meaningful amount of...Of course i get the twos and fews from leveling up...new bg levels...and maybe one here and there tournys . coin?

90% of my playtime however my obelisk of power sits not casting anything.....any ideas players?

Or does plarium simply need to start being more generous with these items? I have talked to league members and most say that they have the same problem and that before the dragon stone they used to hand them out like candy on bg's.

Personally its getting frustrating need more avenues to obtain these items or those bonuses are pretty much useless if i cant make it to them.
Most of the rewards from tournaments and quests are essentially disposable. Skull runes and soulstones have lasting benefit if used well, so should be given out relatively sparingly.