Attacking an Offensive Battleground with Defensive Units!

10 Replies
Lord Oberon
6 July, 2016, 2:25 PM UTC

This is how efficient your Defensive Units are at an Offensive Battleground.

https://coub.com/view/5l8r0

Do you know how to always win at Battlegrounds, my Lords and Ladies?

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
6 July, 2016, 10:45 PM UTC
No. I have an idea of estimating the strength in a battleground and ensure that my strength is at least 5 times that. But I have never seen any documentation telling how strong to expect any level.
UTC +5:00
djmoody
8 July, 2016, 12:59 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

No. I have an idea of estimating the strength in a battleground and ensure that my strength is at least 5 times that. But I have never seen any documentation telling how strong to expect any level.

How the hell did you become a moderator then?

To have so little knowledge of the game is astonishing (tbh that is not a question for you, it's not your fault - it's one for Plarium to answer).

Open google and search for "Battlegrounds Stormfall". It's that easy - what you are looking for is within the first 10 results. Something I personally did within a few days of playing the game.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
ion
8 July, 2016, 1:41 AM UTC
only way to allwais win at BGs is to have an eldrich pikeman, in case you dont have you cant win, not even once
aaa
Drogar61
8 July, 2016, 1:45 AM UTC

This is entertainment thread. Answer is simple

YES! Killing all Orcs.
jumy
20 July, 2016, 3:37 PM UTC
ion said:

only way to allwais win at BGs is to have an eldrich pikeman, in case you dont have you cant win, not even once

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Drogar61
20 July, 2016, 8:38 PM UTC
Don't loose battle!
jumy
20 July, 2016, 9:41 PM UTC

Lord Oberon said:

This is how efficient your Defensive Units are at an Offensive Battleground.

https://coub.com/view/5l8r0

Do you know how to always win at Battlegrounds, my Lords and Ladies?

game mechanics is no difference, count their value/cost and type 

same for bestiary send thieves and spies

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
21 July, 2016, 7:07 AM UTC

Not as stupid as it seems.

Quite legitimate way of controlling your loading these days given you can't yellow bar and one of the only ways to maintain defence when doing BG's due to the broken split payouts (a defensive payout of griffens and dragons is 50% power and res defence and 50% offence). 

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Lady Nerium KT-S2
23 July, 2016, 5:54 PM UTC

You're too serious! Here's what happens to them      

http://coub.com/view/crcut

I think, therefore I game.
db dbomb
27 July, 2016, 12:20 AM UTC

Think quite a few players have sent incorrect units to respective BG's. Always realized it right after i pressed SEND. Recall.

However about a week ago just for fun crashplayer decided to time out right after I sent out the wrong units.

Now I have a new monitor.
1780211 users registered; 48351 topic; 287187 posts; our newest member:shafaret6