All Categories

Please Bring Back the Eldritch Units.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 6, 2016, 08:3907/06/16

When I first started playing this game in the beginning, pvp tournaments very commonly rewarded players with eldritch units (eldritch necromancers & eldritch golems).

However recently the game changed to very commonly reward players with warlocks and demons and eldritch units became rare.

Why is Plarium making things harder and harder AND HARDER for the players to progress and excel in the game?

Are the Plarium staff members a sort of psychopaths conducting some sort of perverted experiments on the players to estimate their level of tolerance?

And I thought Plarium wants more active participation of players in pvp, and yet Plarium keep making changes on the rewards to make the merit of pvp participation lower and lower.

Players can build warlocks and demons on their own, so why is such reward given?

The eldritch units were very commonly included as reward and these cannot be built except gained through pvp and Battleground saga quests, and when Plarium makes such units rarer to get in most of the tournaments, is Plarium trying to say it is no longer interested in promoting active pvp or tournament participation?

I believe a more active participation is achieved through a more generous reward system, not through very limiting and shallow reward system as we have now.

If Plarium says the reward system is changed because most players are getting much stronger and better and thus the game requires more effort for lesser reward, then I say the only reason why most players got stronger is not because the reward system was generous in the past but because of deep coining. And so this becomes a vicious and UNHEALTHY cycle whereby players get stronger by spending money and then Plarium changes the reward system requiring more effort for lesser reward and force players to continue spending money to get even stronger. This is the most f*cked up game I have ever played in my life driven by the greed for monopoly money.

Yes there is a pvp tournament that is generous in rewarding eldritch units, but this tournament is not commonly active and does that mean every player refrain from pvp tournaments until such tournament is around?

For those players that continue to participate in pvp without such pvp tournament around, I say they are just shortchanging their time and effort to get pitiful rewards (gain of pitiful units does not commensurate with loss of time and effort to build units and send them to die).

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2016, 12:2207/06/16
gaianeka said:

When I first started playing this game in the beginning, pvp tournaments very commonly rewarded players with eldritch units (eldritch necromancers & eldritch golems).

However recently the game changed to very commonly reward players with warlocks and demons and eldritch units became rare.

Why is Plarium making things harder and harder AND HARDER for the players to progress and excel in the game?

Are the Plarium staff members a sort of psychopaths conducting some sort of perverted experiments on the players to estimate their level of tolerance?

And I thought Plarium wants more active participation of players in pvp, and yet Plarium keep making changes on the rewards to make the merit of pvp participation lower and lower.

Players can build warlocks and demons on their own, so why is such reward given?

The eldritch units were very commonly included as reward and these cannot be built except gained through pvp and Battleground saga quests, and when Plarium makes such units rarer to get in most of the tournaments, is Plarium trying to say it is no longer interested in promoting active pvp or tournament participation?

I believe a more active participation is achieved through a more generous reward system, not through very limiting and shallow reward system as we have now.

If Plarium says the reward system is changed because most players are getting much stronger and better and thus the game requires more effort for lesser reward, then I say the only reason why most players got stronger is not because the reward system was generous in the past but because of deep coining. And so this becomes a vicious and UNHEALTHY cycle whereby players get stronger by spending money and then Plarium changes the reward system requiring more effort for lesser reward and force players to continue spending money to get even stronger. This is the most f*cked up game I have ever played in my life driven by the greed for monopoly money.

Yes there is a pvp tournament that is generous in rewarding eldritch units, but this tournament is not commonly active and does that mean every player refrain from pvp tournaments until such tournament is around?

For those players that continue to participate in pvp without such pvp tournament around, I say they are just shortchanging their time and effort to get pitiful rewards (gain of pitiful units does not commensurate with loss of time and effort to build units and send them to die).

Basically, Plarium took away the tiers from tournaments, then realised that higher level players were gaining more rewards than Plarium wanted to give away, so they nerfed the rewards for all players rather than reintroducing a tiered system.
Jul 6, 2016, 12:4407/06/16

gaianeka said:

My Lord, there are a lot of tournaments in rotation with different rewards. That's why we have Demons , Warlocks and many other units as a reward. You are not obliged to participate in all tournaments, but you have the option to choose tournaments where do you want to participate.

Jul 8, 2016, 00:5307/08/16
Jul 8, 2016, 00:54(edited)
12/18/14

The eldrich units were the main reason for playing the tournaments, the warlocks and demons are a reduced reward.  There also used to be a lot more tiers to the reward system, now there are big gaps between the tiers and it takes a lot more to get a decent reward.

I understand people wanted something different but now the reduced rewards are the norm and the eldrich units rewarded are far less.

Not to mention the legendary units that don't match the rewards you are earning.  Cavalry Legends with Occult rewards ... now that just makes no sense.
Jul 8, 2016, 04:1407/08/16

gaianeka said:

Well said and seeing the one moderators reply its just the typical automated machine talking again. We know everything you said, is that what the Plarium staff told you to chant when we ask the wrong questions?

*robot voice* Does Not Compute! Plarium Ripping Off Customers by Exploitation! Does not compute!!! -self destruct mode in 5, 4, 3, 2...-
Jul 8, 2016, 10:3407/08/16
03/13/15

I basically use tourneys to control food consumption. if I have no problem with food and the rewards sucked I don't participate.

And FYI it has been complained way before

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/topics/reward-changes---/

And as it is now plarium doesn't really wanna change that, so no matter how much you complain you're just wasting your time. I'm just saying this so you don't get disillusioned that plarium is listening to you.

Jul 8, 2016, 12:0007/08/16
Since Plarium moderator says participating in the tournaments is a personal choice, then why don't we all stay away from participating in those tournaments that reward warlocks/demons? That will sure to show in Plarium's statistics of significantly reduced tournament participation and login time from players and ultimately force Plarium to change the reward system back to eldritch units. I don't know about you guys but I've been refraining from participating in tournaments that I can see are giving lesser rewards. This has helped me to maximize the reward I get from my time spent in this time-sucking game.
Jul 8, 2016, 12:1007/08/16

I think this game is preying on new + ignorant players to waste more (than necessary) their time on participating in lousy tournaments.

I think we as experienced players ought to have the noble responsibility to educate + inform such new + ignorant players (joining our respective leagues) to stay far away from such lousy tournaments so that we may all benefit from Plarium instead of getting ripped off by Plarium.