All Categories

What's your Fantasy Unit?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 5, 2016, 21:2107/05/16
08/20/15

If you could suggest new Unit types for the developers what would you want?  Go wild - practicality isn't in the picture!

I've always though they needed to add the Swedish Chain-mail Bikini team as an option. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2016, 05:4607/06/16
07/25/15

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Bikini_Team

The Swedish Bikini Team was a group of American female models who appeared in an advertising campaign for Old Milwaukee beer. These commercials ran for several months in 1991 in the United States, playing with American stereotypes of Scandinavian women being blonde and having big breasts. The premise of the commercials was that a group of bored or thirsty men were "saved" by the Swedish Bikini Team.

I'm quite sure such a unit would come with a high fap factor, but being practical in combat? Not so much :p

Know what this game missing? Really missing?

Now you can lay siege to a castle, not with 1 archer...

Also, if scantly cladd warriors tickle your fancy you should look into woad warriors....

Jul 6, 2016, 18:5807/06/16
08/20/15

I agree with the actual siege engines on sieges - I've played games where those were available before but with those you actually reduced the fortifications when you held a castle under siege.

The idea is to forget being practical with the units, and go with your wild imaginations. The chain-mail bikini bit is a running gag with some friends of mine who are in SCA and cosplay. I did think those commercials were funny though.