All Categories

Please Improve Color Contrast, hard to see

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 28, 2016, 10:3606/28/16
09/20/15

No doubt, Stormfall's graphic design is great, but the color contrast is bad, especially for the resource bar and chest type border:

Is there actually a "resource meter bar" there? Or should we only look at the number, including when finding out "how full" it is?

Why the borders have to be so thin? Can you make them thicker? It is hard to identify chest type without clicking on it and view the description! Or why can't you change the color of the chest entirely, like Uncommon: Green; Rare: Blue; Mystical: Purple?

Please improve the color contrast of the game as it won't cost you much in terms of development. Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 29, 2016, 13:4606/29/16
09/17/15

Thank you for this suggestions. They have been passed to our develoeprs.

It will take some time for them to consider your ideas, and when there will be any results, I will inform you.

Jun 30, 2016, 10:0206/30/16
09/20/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Thank you for this suggestions. They have been passed to our develoeprs.

It will take some time for them to consider your ideas, and when there will be any results, I will inform you.

Good, at least you're not here to reject everything. :)
Jul 2, 2016, 00:3007/02/16
12/13/14

Please remember that over 15% of the population is colour-blind, and most are red-green colour-blind

Personally, I can see no difference between red battlegrounds and green battlegrounds and have great difficulty spotting any difference between blue chests/keys and purple.

The main problem is that most colours on stormfall are too 'muddy' - they seem to choose the worst possible shades and combinations of colours

Nords went too far the other way, using very bright colours, which was blinding ... but was easier to identify