All Categories

PVP Points still not contributed to League Reward Multiplier after becoming Permanent Member

PVP Points still not contributed to League Reward Multiplier after becoming Permanent Member

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 26, 2016, 12:3106/26/16
09/20/15

Hi,

I've just received a message from Oberon saying that I'm now a permanent member of my league. But when checking the League Reward Multiplier for the currently running PvP Warfare tournament, my PvP points still not included and appear as ZERO (0) under League Activity. Although I'm in the middle of the tournament session while becoming a permanent league member, I believe the game has no reason not to include my pvp points as part of the contribution, especially when the tournament still have 1 day+ to go.

Please let me know if this is a bug or it is simply part of rules of this game. Thanks!

EDIT: I reloaded my game after becoming permanent league member, but still no contribution to the league.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 26, 2016, 12:4506/26/16
04/10/15

Lord Antonio

if u have just been set as permanent member while the tournament is on progress u still cant contribute with ur pvp points.

you have to wait to finish this one and beginthe next tournament to contribute.

hope this can solve ur doubts

Regards
Jun 26, 2016, 13:2806/26/16
09/20/15
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Antonio

if u have just been set as permanent member while the tournament is on progress u still cant contribute with ur pvp points.

you have to wait to finish this one and beginthe next tournament to contribute.

hope this can solve ur doubts

Regards
Ok Juglar, noted and thanks.
Jun 26, 2016, 13:3706/26/16
04/10/15

you are welcome

Regards and good haunting

Jun 27, 2016, 08:1006/27/16
antonio.ooi said:

Hi,

I've just received a message from Oberon saying that I'm now a permanent member of my league. But when checking the League Reward Multiplier for the currently running PvP Warfare tournament, my PvP points still not included and appear as ZERO (0) under League Activity. Although I'm in the middle of the tournament session while becoming a permanent league member, I believe the game has no reason not to include my pvp points as part of the contribution, especially when the tournament still have 1 day+ to go.

Please let me know if this is a bug or it is simply part of rules of this game. Thanks!

EDIT: I reloaded my game after becoming permanent league member, but still no contribution to the league.

When have you joined that league my Lord?
Jun 27, 2016, 11:2106/27/16
09/20/15
Vladimir Stojanovic said:

When have you joined that league my Lord?
8 days ago my lord of the lords. ^^