where is my leggendary bonus?

6 Replies
jumy
23 June, 2016, 8:51 PM UTC

this game never goes, the new no bonus?

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Ichezis
24 June, 2016, 7:03 AM UTC

Greetings Lord jumy,

Could you explain your issue with more details for me, please?

Good luck!
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
0
jumy
24 June, 2016, 7:36 AM UTC

SlopranoDark said:


Greetings Lord jumy,

Could you explain your issue with more details for me, please?

Good luck!

is not applied the legendary bonus, consequently different categories not applied and have lost more than they should, this attack was zero loss for my defense if all work


if need i have full report but pls do not tell me to send tickets, need 1 mounth with incomprehensible replies meantime once again i lose my troops unfairly

right example 
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 June, 2016, 9:03 AM UTC
Could you please show the header of the report? With date and time? I'll come back here on Monday and see if I can help you. If it's urgent, please submit a ticket. our Support Team works on weekends.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
jumy
24 June, 2016, 9:15 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva ha detto:


La prego di mostrare l'intestazione del rapporto? Con data e ora? Tornerò qui il Lunedi e vedere se posso aiutare. Se è urgente, si prega di inviare un ticket. il nostro team di supporto lavora durante il fine settimana.

Ok this?
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 June, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC
jumy said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva ha detto:


La prego di mostrare l'intestazione del rapporto? Con data e ora? Tornerò qui il Lunedi e vedere se posso aiutare. Se è urgente, si prega di inviare un ticket. il nostro team di supporto lavora durante il fine settimana.

Ok this?
Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you in this case. We need a proper investigation with checking your logs. Please contact Support Team.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
jumy
27 June, 2016, 3:29 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva ha detto:


La prego di mostrare l'intestazione del rapporto? Con data e ora? Tornerò qui il Lunedi e vedere se posso aiutare. Se è urgente, si prega di inviare un ticket. il nostro team di supporto lavora durante il fine settimana.

Ok this?
Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you in this case. We need a proper investigation with checking your logs. Please contact Support Team.

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
1781224 users registered; 48445 topics; 287492 posts; our newest member:koks7